Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Love the pic. He is skinnier but also looks much happier as well.

He can be only better . Very happy to see him like this.

His dog looks very healthy and so handsome like its owner.

I believe his dog can help to heal some of his wounds.

Thanks so much to share these pics. It 's really good to the soul.

• Like 5

He also maybe thin due to the military not to the problems.  Of the few Korean males in the entertainment industry that I like, when go into the military, they always get thin due to the physical training and the change in diet.  

I'm sorry but that big dog is ugly.;)    When looking at the picture where he is kneeling next to the dog, the dog looks bigger than him.  :P  Any way, that dog ain't cute or pretty.  It looks like a wolf!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

I am glad the dog is bringing joy to his heart and making him smile again.  I'm glad he has good friends that love him and that he can depend on in times like this.  

• Like 4

Oh look at the baby!  & KHJ w/his dog - love these pics!  I love those dogs - I had a friend who owned one - just one big friendly lump of a dog LOL  Now I sure couldn't keep one cause they are huge!  But looks like KHJ has a great set-up for them, with the really spacious kennel behind him :D  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Oh look at the baby!  & KHJ w/his dog - love these pics!  I love those dogs - I had a friend who owned one - just one big friendly lump of a dog LOL  Now I sure couldn't keep one cause they are huge!  But looks like KHJ has a great set-up for them, with the really spacious kennel behind him :D  

The dog does looking somewhat friendly and lovable but  Teleri, it's still ugly!! LOL!! :lol: It's those small little dogs that are mean and nasty.  The smaller dogs are cute but they will bite your ankles!!!:lol:  We had a maltese when I was growing up.  It would bite everyone's ankle that came through the front door except my mother.  He would roll-over and bark playfully when she came home. To everyone else,  he would growl, bite ankles and then prance off.  We always knew when someone was at the door as he would bark at the door when the bell rang. Later on, we had a cocker spaniel.  She was so nice and  passive a thief could come in the house and walk away with everything and she wouldn't bark not once.  In fact, a thief could take HER with them and she would probably go without a bark. :lol:  I think the bigger dogs (like KHJ's dog above) are nicer but I don't know for sure.   It's good to see Hyun Joong smile a bit.  He is still wounded and I guess it will take him some time to get over what she has done to him.  We have to pray for him.

• Like 4

That's the joy of big dogs - they are mostly loveable but they will scare off people!  I kind of like how this dog looks - I've seen much uglier ones.
You are sooo right about the little dogs!  My neighbor has a pack of them (not all the same breed either) and they are yappers!  My cats have taught them NOT to stick their noses thru the cat door LOL

I love these pics because KHJ looks so happy and content in them - I'm so happy to see his smile back, the one that reaches his eyes!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, theone4me said:

He also maybe thin due to the military not to the problems.  Of the few Korean males in the entertainment industry that I like, when go into the military, they always get thin due to the physical training and the change in diet.  

I'm sorry but that big dog is ugly.;)    When looking at the picture where he is kneeling next to the dog, the dog looks bigger than him.  :P  Any way, that dog ain't cute or pretty.  It looks like a wolf!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

I am glad the dog is bringing joy to his heart and making him smile again.  I'm glad he has good friends that love him and that he can depend on in times like this.  

yes yes...he is superman. he has no feelings, he is like a doll.

Here I leave an article in whichspeaks of his good fans are very worried  about his health. he suffers depression. http://www.hk01.com/sns/article/46179

I hope he does not read this forums,  the last thing that he needs is tthat his fans tell to him that his dog is ugly  which it is not true because it is a very nice dog

3 hours ago, alex y dani fran said:

yes yes...he is superman. he has no feelings, he is like a doll.

Here I leave an article in whichspeaks of his good fans are very worried  about his health. he suffers depression. http://www.hk01.com/sns/article/46179

I hope he does not read this forums,  the last thing that he needs is tthat his fans tell to him that his dog is ugly  which it is not true because it is a very nice dog

Maybe you misunderstood my statement.

I don't believe he is superman and of course he has feelings.  He is not a robot.

What I was saying is that I see a lot of the Korean actors and singers get thin after going into the military.    When they come out, they usually look super thin especially in the face.  I am thinking back when he went into the military.  He was not as thin as he look in the pictures above.  Choi had already done most of the damage to his career including making false accusations, lying, discussing their personal relationship with the media, blackmailing, etc.    If KHJ being very thin was due to the stress of that woman, we would have seen him this thin BEFORE he went into the military.  

KHJ being super thin may be a due to both the stress and the military training he has done for the past two years.  

As for the dog, it is okay for me to say the dog is ugly and I can still be his fan.  I've been a part of this thread for years because I've supported him for years.  If he reads this forum, then he already knows that a.) my support and love for him has never ever changed regardless of what others have stated about him, b. ) I have never believed the lies of Choi and I was one of the first people in this forum (and other forums) defending him and c.) I have prayed  for  KHJ and his family to have strength as I know that God is in control of all of this.   So guess what?  That dog is ugly anddddddd I'm still a really big fan of his.   :P

• Like 5

Apart from his pets another thing that always bring joy, happiness and smile to khj is the undying love of his beautiful fans like theone4me and alex y dani fran.. (to name a few from the thousand beautiful fans of his).. the beauty of him he sees good in everything related to his fans..and trust me he will be happy and just laugh it off to whatever opinion (be it good or bad) of his fans relating to his pets..  .BUT fans lets be careful as nothing depress him more than seeing his fans start being suspicious to each other. Everybody here is beautiful.. being different in opinion and accepting that as the beauty of being human... thank you khj for showing us the beautiful you..  you are beautiful khj.. you are even more beautiful at heart..  Yes, what a relief to see the beautiful smile of him... as reflections of the beautiful heart of yours... (guess what my opinion of the dog... its ugliness is what make it beautiful..:D)

• Like 5

16 hours ago, AhKimHJ said:

Apart from his pets another thing that always bring joy, happiness and smile to khj is the undying love of his beautiful fans like theone4me and alex y dani fran.. (to name a few from the thousand beautiful fans of his).. the beauty of him he sees good in everything related to his fans..and trust me he will be happy and just laugh it off to whatever opinion (be it good or bad) of his fans relating to his pets..  .BUT fans lets be careful as nothing depress him more than seeing his fans start being suspicious to each other. Everybody here is beautiful.. being different in opinion and accepting that as the beauty of being human... thank you khj for showing us the beautiful you..  you are beautiful khj.. you are even more beautiful at heart..  Yes, what a relief to see the beautiful smile of him... as reflections of the beautiful heart of yours... (guess what my opinion of the dog... its ugliness is what make it beautiful..:D)

Somehow I think exactly the same that HJ would laugh if his fans said his dog is pretty and he even lsugh harder when some fans said his dog is ugly. I really appreciate his attitude toward fans and respect his sincerity and his soften heart toward them.

• Like 5

Haters like to say KHJ 's fans support him because he is handsome.  It's quite pityful to realize that's all they got in their heads. 

Even though his good look is undeniable but that is just the plus of his charming personality and his lovable attitude. Haters really failed to realize or ignored that for the fans his inside is much more charming and interesting than his look.

The below are some pics of lovable Kim Hyun Joong.

Credit as tagged

1394850646-8601a18b87-o.jpg

Credit as tagged

1395065966-a8456150jw-o.jpg

Credit as tagged

1362823333-1359198200-o.jpg

• Like 5

Its good to see KHJ smile a genuine smile again. However it saddens me to see he becomes so skinny, when on usual circumstances celebrities would gain more weight during their time in military since they eat whatever as they don't  have to follow their strict celebrity diet. So I hope as from now since its proven KHJ is not guilty, he will be happier, eat & sleep well.

As for his "son" I still believe he's non existence.  Why in particular Choi wanted to bed him in December 2014, even for just 1 night? I bet she found someone who just got pregnant  but want/willing to give away her baby!! She didnt get pregnant all the time they were together & suddenly her luck strike on just that one day in December 14? After her & her snake mom conversation too? I don't think so!! If truly she's pregnant with KHJ's child, i bet she'll gloat over the child with their matching DNA & all & demand him to marry her. But because she has many things to hide like her non existence pregnancy, labour & child, she's making things hard & mysterious :crazy:

Anyway I hope KHJ will move on from this chapter of his life. Meet a nice & pretty girl who loves him unconditional & marry her instead & have many children

• Like 5

12 hours ago, lxands said:

Its good to see KHJ smile a genuine smile again. However it saddens me to see he becomes so skinny, when on usual circumstances celebrities would gain more weight during their time in military since they eat whatever as they don't  have to follow their strict celebrity diet. So I hope as from now since its proven KHJ is not guilty, he will be happier, eat & sleep well.

As for his "son" I still believe he's non existence.  Why in particular Choi wanted to bed him in December 2014, even for just 1 night? I bet she found someone who just got pregnant  but want/willing to give away her baby!! She didnt get pregnant all the time they were together & suddenly her luck strike on just that one day in December 14? After her & her snake mom conversation too? I don't think so!! If truly she's pregnant with KHJ's child, i bet she'll gloat over the child with their matching DNA & all & demand him to marry her. But because she has many things to hide like her non existence pregnancy, labour & child, she's making things hard & mysterious :crazy:

Anyway I hope KHJ will move on from this chapter of his life. Meet a nice & pretty girl who loves him unconditional & marry her instead & have many children

I do not know what is the answer but your assumption has good reasons to believe they have something to hide and dishonest to him and his parents.

Considering what choi hye mi did to defame and blackmail HJ for the last 2 years if not more and what she and her lawyer had done with the interviews and all their medias play for 2 whole years ,  I;m not surprise at all if she also  did something no one in this world would expect.

• Like 5