Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

I believe KHJ will come back stronger and even greater than ever . If he can survive from the last 2 years of disaster surely he is truly unbreakable. I respect him  for his determination to be sincere and be honest toward the situation and let the truth be revealed by the court of justice. It shows that his soft- gentle- heart is full of inner strength .He has a heart of a fighter  I have no doubt he will be successful again if he decides to do so.  I feel so relieve to see justice has been served. Those closed minders who choose to lock their heads in mud we can't do anything about it. Just let them be. Let's hope sooner or later they might be lucky enough to realize how horribly stupid/naive they have been.

Credit as tagged ocdwxim0yn111kwaCi5-o.jpg

• Like 6

8 hours ago, odik said:

Please leave comments to support DC in this prayers petition for KHJ!

It is very easy!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=167383

Odik dearest, please help us to translate that page.. so that we understand what it is about.. the google translation was so bad.. thank you for your hard work.. kamsahamida

• Like 3

[trans] Kim HyunJoong – Letter in “5th Anniversary The Best”

l9pn1kgpeifc0o96o7jz.jpeg

Now there’s only 1 last tour concert left now.
With the upcoming concert, I thought about a lot of things, and wrote this letter.
Kim Hyun Joong Japan Tour 2015 ‘GEMINI’ is done together by my beloved band, staffs and concert crew, holding 15 concerts around Japan for one whole month.
Everything about those 15 concerts to me is really…a happy time.
From the time I first stood on stage 10 years ago, I am happiest when I am singing on stage.
And above everything else, I was able to spend my happiest moments with all my fans..
To my fans whom made it possible for me to stand on stage, I sincerely thank you.
During the 10 years of debut, even though there are many times that were tough and painful, all thanks to everyone who always believe in me and gave me determination, I think that was what made me strive till now.
For the upcoming 2 years, deep inside my heart… I will carry the gems called ‘everyone’ in my arms, I promise that we will meet again after 2 years with more matured and good music.
Thank you for always believing and supporting me by my side.
And I promise to say ‘I love you’ in 2 years’ time…I shall end here.

-Kim Hyun Joong-

Credits : (pic) SWxSSS (@SHINee_501 in twitter) + (English Translation)@ xiaochu 

Quainte501.wordpress.com & sgnoonas.wordpress.com

• Like 4

Secret support has started. There will be just 1 round, and ends 8 Oct. Speed and numbers are of the essence!

CtmY9DsUkAAP_Pb.jpgCtmY9DmUAAEL5UJ.jpg

U can send it by email too. U write it, sign, take pic n send it by email.

@illublue                                         trans by: @sunsun_sky

• Like 5