Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

KHJ is one of a few stars that can look good in any styles . He can easily look different from one style to another but one thing that  always looks the same is his pure and innocent eyes.

The pics below are some of his casual styles that I like.

Credit as tagged.

C13096937-215.jpg

o736jbtrxu6ruj7cvHj-o.jpg

• Like 7

13 hours ago, vivian6686 said:

KHJ is one of a few stars that can look good in any styles . He can easily look different from one style to another but one thing that  always looks the same is his pure and innocent eyes.

The pics below are some of his casual styles that I like.

Credit as tagged.

Hi vivian, I do agree with you - KHJ can look good whatever styles he'll be wearing. I always love him when in casuals. He looks sexy & HOT! See the photos you posted? Thanks for sharing them here. :P

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

Ok - looks like possibly criminal charges have finally been filed against Choi Hye Mi - anyone else have some better info on this?  Cause I can't get links to work...  http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kh

Thanks for the news I can not get to that link either.  So far no one talk about this news yet.. Later today we might hear some more news on this. it's  about time for justice  to start working. Thanks God and everyone who are responsible for this case. We want to see justice.

• Like 2

gabby|BK @501inmyseoul 9h9 hours ago West Covina, CA
When people change sides ‪#‎Justice4KHJ‬

Heard the latest about the actor and ‪#‎SS501‬ leader Kim Hyun Joong and his former girlfriend?

According to a new article in Korea, Ms. Choi is facing charges from the court for lies, fraud, blackmail, etc. There is even a witness who will testify they saw Choi without any bruises on her and that medical records show no proof of a miscarriage or a previous pregnancy as she claimed.

Fans of the artist haven't defended his behavior but have been insisting that the media hasn't been properly reporting all the facts on both sides. As the real life K-drama continues, it seems like it is true that there are always two sides to every story!
Cr: @What the Kpop
‪#‎kimhyunjoong‬ #SS501

13244240_1073058256120660_25641785259957

13235176_1073058272787325_85226501493178

• Like 4

17 Sultry photos of Korean actors in swimsuits

The beach season is just around the corner, and it’s time to motivate ourselves to work for that beach body—with sultry photos of actors in swimsuits, of course! Our favorite actors have stripped their shirts to beat hot weather both on and off camera. Here are 17 sizzling hot photos of Korean actors in swimsuits. Scroll down to reveal!

(skipped unrelated.....)

7. Kim Hyun Joong

ba183a17-051d-4f76-b81e-cedad27b848d.jpg

source : dramafever

• Like 5

I forgot where this beach scene was from.  Was this the Playful Kiss drama scene where Oh Ha-ni (the female lead) was drowning in the beach water because she couldn't swim?  I think she ran into the water to save his younger brother but then needed to be rescued herself.  LOL!! That was so funny.  Is that where this picture is from?

• Like 3

On 25 May 2016 at 4:50 AM, Teleri Nyfain said:

Ok - looks like possibly criminal charges have finally been filed against Choi Hye Mi - anyone else have some better info on this?  Cause I can't get links to work...  http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kh

She hasn't actually been charged, I asked my Korean friend saw that post it was just a summary of the cases up to date.  And the post has been taken down as well. 

• Like 3

On May 27, 2016 at 10:57 AM, France060686 said:

Yes, it was in Nouvelle Calédonie and Yoon YiHoo saved Geum JanDi who had cramps.

Okay.  I guess he has saved a few women in the ocean/beach/pools.  He even saved Hwangbo when she was slipping under water at the water park in We Got Married.  So that is at least 3 women he has saved/help out from drowning in water.

• Like 3

Still want to see him swimming SHIRTLESS.  Or lounging on the beach.  Or whatever - shirtless!  LOL

1 hour ago, dukerodas said:

She hasn't actually been charged, I asked my Korean friend saw that post it was just a summary of the cases up to date.  And the post has been taken down as well. 

Well, that's disappointing - but it's a waiting game :(  Better a thoroughly done investigation that stands up in court than a shoddy one done quick.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, dukerodas said:

It's quite disappointing.  It seems so easy to wrongly  accuse someone and blackmail but it become so hard to charge a criminal even though there are evidance and witness to indicate unlawful doing and the ill intention to destroy a dignity of a person. I try not to disappiont the clumsiness of SK justice system with the hope that they are playing the  " slow but sure " 's game. i think if the people who are working in  justice system are lacking of braveness and determination to protect a victim of wrong doing. They end up destroying the value of justice and devalue the system. The most destructive affect is people will start to value wrong doing rather than believe in sincerity and honesty. It's really a pity and sad. However we can not give up hope to see justice in this case. I hope the Kim family will be strong and determine to fight for justice.

• Like 5

On May 29, 2016 at 5:13 PM, vivian6686 said:

It's quite disappointing.  It seems so easy to wrongly  accuse someone and blackmail but it become so hard to charge a criminal even though there are evidance and witness to indicate unlawful doing and the ill intention to destroy a dignity of a person. I try not to disappiont the clumsiness of SK justice system with the hope that they are playing the  " slow but sure " 's game. i think if the people who are working in  justice system are lacking of braveness and determination to protect a victim of wrong doing. They end up destroying the value of justice and devalue the system. The most destructive affect is people will start to value wrong doing rather than believe in sincerity and honesty. It's really a pity and sad. However we can not give up hope to see justice in this case. I hope the Kim family will be strong and determine to fight for justice.

Vivian,  Let's see if he gets better results from the court tomorrow.  Let's keep our fingers crossed and say a small prayer for him to be victorious in this matter.

• Like 4

Kim Hyun Joong’s Side Claims He Could Have Made As Much Money As Song Joong Ki If Not For The Scandal

13339690_1078426598917159_89263640260317

Kim Hyun Joong’s side claimed today in court that his ex-girlfriend, Ms. Choi, caused the singer-actor massive financial damage.

At the first court hearing held today, June 3 KST, in the 1.6 billion won (approximately $1.3 million) damage claim suit between Kim Hyun Joong and Ms. Choi, his ex-girlfriend and mother of his son, Kim Hyun Joong’s side – the defendant – called two witnesses. Mr. Yang, CEO of Keyeast Entertainment was called as a witness by Kim Hyun Joong’s side to explain the damage caused by the scandal to the defendant. Keyeast manages Kim Hyun Joong. The second witness, referred to as “L,” was called to speak to the validity of Ms. Choi’s claims of miscarriage.

Mr. Yang claimed, “They say Hallyu star Song Joong Ki achieved a financial gain in the trillions of won, and if it hadn’t been for ‘A’s’ disclosure (referring to Ms. Choi), there was potential for Kim Hyun Joong to have achieved more than that.”

Mr. Yang explained that between the first report by “D” (referring to news outlet Dispatch) about Ms. Choi charging Kim Hyun Joong of assault that was released on August 22, 2014 KST and September 2, 2014 when Kim Hyun Joong was questioned by the police, 1,690 articles were written by the media.

He continued, “The defendant knew that if the issue wasn’t settled, more would come out. I saw the defendant shake in fear. So 20 days after the news about the assault, he gave 600 million won to Ms. Choi as settlement.” Mr. Yang explained, “The damage from contract cancellations and the like reaches billions of won as the pregnancy and assault were made known through the news media.”

Mr. Yang also revealed, “(I/We) found about about the assault charge through the first and exclusive report by news media ‘D’ in 2014. I called ‘D,’ which was releasing more suggestive exclusive reports. I said to the the ‘D’ company’s department head, ‘Why are you reporting only after listening to the woman’s side and none of ours? Will you only stop if Hyun Joong commits suicide because of the one-sided reports?’ The department head said, ‘What has gone out is only the tip of the iceberg; we have more information.’”

He continued, “There was a lot said, but in sum, it was about the pregnancy, assault, and miscarriage, and he said there was a massive amount of material and wouldn’t it be better if the case was quickly settled amicably.”

Kim Hyun Joong’s legal rep, attorney Lee Jae Man, stated, “For around three years, as news about the lawsuit, pregnancy, and assault were reported, Kim Hyun Joong was fatally damaged. The likes of 300 million won (approximately $253,000) as guarantee for the Mexico concert and Bejing concert, 600 million won (approximately $506,000) for the contract as a duty free mall model, the cancellation of his appearance in a 16-episode Chinese drama, he saw damages in billions of won.” He added, “The plaintiff dated the defendant, who is a celebrity, and she knew the news would fatally damage him as a celebrity.”

“L” was called as a witness by the defendant in regards to Ms. Choi’s claims of miscarriage, and he claimed that he/she saw her drinking sometime in the period between May 30 and June 2, 2014, the period during which Ms. Choi is said to have had surgery after her miscarriage.

“L” said, “‘A’ looked very happy and there was no bruises on her body. Because my friend is Kim Hyun Joong’s fan, I also knew what Kim Hyun Joong’s girlfriend’s face looked like. I sent an email to the defendant’s lawyer to say I wanted to be a witness because I saw her and what she looked like during the time she claims to have been assaulted and had a miscarriage.”

Ms. Choi’s lawyer countered that Ms. Choi was wearing different colored clothing than the one that the witness is claiming she wore that day. Also, Ms. Choi drove home on June 2. The lawyer questioned whether “L” really saw her, saying other people saw the bruises on Ms. Choi’s arm at that time.

The chief judge said the court will call the plaintiff for questioning on July 8, then the defendant, and if necessary, call them together.

In April of 2015, Ms. Choi filed a lawsuit against Kim Hyun Joong for damages worth 1.6 billion won due to physical and psychological harm.

• Like 5

On top of all these damages  she still wants him to pay for the lawsuits and child support!! that's her son's father .The dump lawyer said if he can afford an expensive bag  fir her not for somebody the he can be ripped off.Tell me if I'm wrong these people are spiritually dead.There is no one under these sun who so cruel like them.Only if you believe that there is still a God somewhere.

• Like 5

Again the trash media (Netizenbuzz and others) using a scandalous headline to generate traffic and hurt KHJ. As this time they have nothing positive to say about Choi, use something taken out of context to generate more malicious comments, if not so what is the need to mention SJK in the headline instead of focus in the news?

This only proves that they don't care in report the truth, they will continue twisting everything to manipulate people's opinion.

• Like 8