Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Kim Hyun-joong refuses to meet and discuss matters

photo635729.jpg

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong's ex-girlfriend is standing strong.

MBC "Section TV" delivered news of Kim Hyun-joong and his ex-girlfriend Choi's paternal test.

Kim Hyun-joong had his DNA tested on base recently. His lawyer Lee Jae-man held a press conference and said the results will be out as soon as the child's DNA is tested. Lawyer Seon Jong-moon was notified of the test on Monday and requested for the child's DNA.

However, Seon Jong-moon told "Section TV" that they were 'notified' of the test one-way. So he asked if Kim would like to meet up to talk about it but apparently said 'no'.

Seon Jong-moon said, "We would like the DNA testing to occur somewhere we can trust. We will go to the judiciary to decide the child's name, surname, paternal rights and who can give more love to the baby".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.allkpop.com/…/kim-hyun-joongs-ex-claims-he-refus…

Kim Hyun Joong's ex claims he refused to take a DNA test together with her

Kim Hyun Joong's ex claimed that Kim Hyun Joong would not go get a DNA test with her and her child.

Kim Hyun Joong's lawyer had held a press conference with a letter from him a couple of days ago. His ex's lawyer had an interview with 'Entertainment Relay', saying, "We don't understand why he keeps violating the rights of her and the newborn baby by holding unnecessary press conferences."

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong's lawyer holds press conference and reads letter from Kim Hyun Joong

He also revealed, "We wanted to do a DNA test with all three of them together, but he refused it. Doesn't he want to see the child as well?"

What do you think of this situation?

I can't post comment on allkpop, I wanter to post a comment there, please help me...

Where is the baby? On her side she should have shown REAL AUTHENTIC MEDICAL RECORDS THAT SHE GAVE BIRTH.She's the one who is saying that KHJ refuses paternity test, she was the one announcing to the media that she's pregnant and it's KHJ, then she has to show proof that HJ was the father, so where's the baby? show proof please, and who was the one who said that she gave birth, no photo from the hospital, no gender even? 

If she's been telling everyone that KHJ is the father, then it's on her side to prove them not the other way around, and what's the need for HJ to go with her, it's only the baby that needs DNA test. she doesn't have to be there, she thinks that KHJ's side might manipulate documents, who's afraid of that because she is capable of doing that. "what a man thinketh so is he" that's in proverbs.

Everything know is for her to prove the baby, we don't even know the gender. the ball is now on her side. And He's not on leave yet, it was "DISPATCH" and other media spread this false rumor to make KHJ bad again, the DNA test was done in the military camp by the most /even no. 1 human pass, I don't think with their reputation will falsify documents as important as this.

• Like 13

To me... I only see that :  THIS  CHOI IS STUPID...AN IDIOT...ONE CONFUSE FEMALE.. WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO IS THE FATHER OF HER BABY ???!!! ....HOW COME NOW SHE IS NOT SURE... WHO ... VERY FUNNY... TOO MANY PERHAPS...?   OMG... WHY IS SHE ALWAYS LIKE TO SUE.... looked like there is someone else is behind all this... 

• Like 8

Kim Hyun-joong refuses to meet and discuss matters

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong's ex-girlfriend is standing strong.

MBC "Section TV" delivered news of Kim Hyun-joong and his ex-girlfriend Choi's paternal test.

Kim Hyun-joong had his DNA tested on base recently. His lawyer Lee Jae-man held a press conference and said the results will be out as soon as the child's DNA is tested. Lawyer Seon Jong-moon was notified of the test on Monday and requested for the child's DNA.

However, Seon Jong-moon told "Section TV" that they were 'notified' of the test one-way. So he asked if Kim would like to meet up to talk about it but apparently said 'no'.

Seon Jong-moon said, "We would like the DNA testing to occur somewhere we can trust. We will go to the judiciary to decide the child's name, surname, paternal rights and who can give more love to the baby".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.allkpop.com/…/kim-hyun-joongs-ex-claims-he-refus…

Kim Hyun Joong's ex claims he refused to take a DNA test together with her

Kim Hyun Joong's ex claimed that Kim Hyun Joong would not go get a DNA test with her and her child.

Kim Hyun Joong's lawyer had held a press conference with a letter from him a couple of days ago. His ex's lawyer had an interview with 'Entertainment Relay', saying, "We don't understand why he keeps violating the rights of her and the newborn baby by holding unnecessary press conferences."

SEE ALSO: Kim Hyun Joong's lawyer holds press conference and reads letter from Kim Hyun Joong

He also revealed, "We wanted to do a DNA test with all three of them together, but he refused it. Doesn't he want to see the child as well?"

What do you think of this situation?

I can't post comment on allkpop, I wanter to post a comment there, please help me...

Where is the baby? On her side she should have shown REAL AUTHENTIC MEDICAL RECORDS THAT SHE GAVE BIRTH.She's one who is saying that KHJ refuses paternity test, she was the one announcing to the media that she's pregnant and it's KHJ, then she has to show proof that HJ was the father, so where's the baby? show proof please, and who was the one who said that she gave birth, no photo from the hospital, no gender even? 

If she's been telling everyone that KHJ is the father, then it's on her side to prove them not the other way around, and what's the need for HJ to go with her, it's only the baby that needs DNA test. she doesn't have to be there, she thinks that KHJ's side might manipulate documents, who's afraid of that because she is capable of doing that. "what a man thinketh so is he" that's in proverbs.

Everything know is for her to prove the baby, we don't even know the gender. the ball is now on her side. And He's not on leave yet, it was "DISPATCH" and other media spread this false rumor to make KHJ bad again, the DNA test was done in the military camp by the most /even no. 1 human pass, I don't think with their reputation will falsify documents as important as this.

Hi newyorkcitygirl, thanks for sharing this. I completely agree with you - "what's the need for HJ to go with her," - Because KHJ feels that he cannot trust this woman anymore. I’m sure he's tired of this whole deal already. Even us – this is tiring. And almost every day something new comes up from their end. If I'm in his position and situations, I wouldn't want to meet her too. Let's be logical here - there is no need for them to meet again. :wub:

• Like 12

*** President Park Geun-hye will allow all enlisted soldiers a special leave for the traditional Chuseok holiday. If they wish, soldiers will be able to visit their homes for one night and two days during Chuseok, which falls on Sept. 27. They also can use their special leave jointly with their regular leave and take longer time off from their military service. I wonder if KHJ would avail this..... :P

• Like 12

Your "brush-up" hairstyle...Hyun Joong! your "brush-up" hairstyle...Hyun Joong!Fan meeting high touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh5lmVoF9bU
cr: Sunny Tamatsu/ @Sonnige04         

fan meeting high touch
hyun kichi 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh5lmVoF9bU
cr: Sunny Tamatsu/ @Sonnige04
12004897_884048108357915_604303181746411

12027645_884048105024582_586454030503072

• Like 8

Hi, 

Someone asked me to post this comment on the thread.  It was written on LazerKim's blog by Nemesis on September 20th.  It is very long but very insightful.  @Teleri  Thank you for pointing out this very thought out and powerful comment to everyone. 

HERE IT IS
Nemesis on September 20, 2015 at 3:21 am said:

Hello Lazer Kim
Thank you for this wonderful blog. I must honestly say you post here a thousand times more helpful information than the majority of media do. I became a fan of KHJ just recently, in the middle of all this mess. I noticed this matter – scandals those the ex-girlfriend (and now criminal suspect) Choi presents to the public – has been all the while gaining lots of interest in Korean and international media, yet sadly the information we get is biased and twisted in one party’s favour. I consider it extremely unfair, if not outright hyenous, to KHJ who earned reputation in society through his talent, hard work and outgoing nature. I usually don’t react on posts about him online because I’m not interested in fighting with haters and their bloodlust is evident. I decided to throw in my two cents here on your site though, as I see many of your comments (and comments of your guests) resemble my own thoughts about this case. So thank you for the opportunity to speak up.
What I personally find interesting here is how cleverly (and most certainly with help of some third party) Choi and her attorney have been manipulating media in their favour. I see her camp constantly complaining about her disadvantage against KHJ – they’re aiming to portray this case as a stereotypical battle of David and Goliath – a famous celebrity abusing his star power against poor nameless woman who bravely fights for her (and now her alleged child’s rights). But is it really so? I don’t believe that. How can I when since the beginning of the scandal Choi has been getting so much space in the media and KHJ was in fact put to be sentenced by public opinion before the whole thing got to court. As I see it, Choi always threatens KHJ with lawsuits and whatnot but she does not really want to abide by the law and legal procedures to simply finish a chapter of their life marked with an unhappy relationship. She says one thing and does another.
As to her being nameless, what everyone in their right mind should consider very suspicious is that until now KHJ’s camp did not reveal her identity and he asked his supporters to not do that either. I guess he would not want a fan get involved with Choi personally which would hurt him more and he’d even feel responsible for the damage done to the fan later on. Yet if he was a violent man capable of the horrible things she said, he would not spare her one moment of shame in public. I can imagine a man coldblooded as he was described going from one TV show to another talking about how one crazy woman threatens him and asking for public sympathy. If he was guilty and had no character, he’d lie to everyone and people would believe him. He remained silent all the time. So why is that, dear haters? 

At the beginning she said she was abused and assaulted multiple times. According to her she and KHJ – who she wants to persuade us was madly in love with her – were going out for 2 years, he admitted to have known her for 2 years but have gone romantic for just a couple months. This is the very first point when she doesn’t make sense because she later said (and proved with text messages – such a joke) he often spoke rudely about her getting pregnant one time after another and also that he severly beated her on multiple occasions. But all the abortions she mentioned took place in just a couple months just like the violence occured during a short period of time. So should we believe they had a sexual relationship for 2 years and there was no pregnancy nor attacks from KHJ the whole time only serious injuries during the last month and one abortion after another at the end? How does it make sense? She should have just admitted to the relationship lasting for those 2 months, that would make her version of events more credible.
Besides, everyone who is sane sees a man who loves a woman does not beat her. 

Another thing is she claimed to have been severely beaten multiple times that made her file an official complaint but she didn’t seek medical help nor call the police right after the assaults allegedly happened. As far as I know her “evidence” was not considered valid and strong enough for the prosecutor to press charges against KHJ, so before they could formally announce there’s NO case at all, she arranged settlement and the infamous public apology.
She took money but LIED and told us she got no money from the other party and not only manipulated the public to believing she really got hurt – unlike what the police said – and hurt physically, although KHJ firmly insisted on that there happened a verbal fight between them that escalated to some sort of altercation. But until now we see people’s comments and sites publishing articles mentioning “KHJ repeatedly physically assaulted his ex-girlfriend and apologized for it, so he acknowledged her accusations were right and he really hurt her severely”. If individuals basing their opinion on character of both KHJ and Choi spread this, I guess we can blame either their delusion or their sources of information – practically on all big sites where I read about this case, everywhere he was presented as guilty, even though the police and court never said he actually was guilty. They didn’t have a chance to say anything, so far the pattern we see here is that Choi makes a statement – she herself, her lawyer, friend or family member – and everyone takes it as truth without any further questions. Whatever KHJ says (and he said very little until now) is considered a confession of guilt, excuse or whatever. The court or police in fact have no chance to speak, as before they would, she drops the charges and looks like a samaritan. 

Not only she managed to feed the public with exclusively her side of the story but somehow she even manipulate KHJ to keep in contact with her until the end of 2014. I trust that would not be possible without direct help of his former attorney hired by his management agency. I am stunned by the fact they did so little for their most famous and most profitable artist and pratically all they did only helped to ruin his reputation more. At this point seeing how serious the accusations – both past and present – are, how much money Choi demanded and how much money KHJ, the agency and other related partners lost, the damage is enormous and I believe KeyEast should have been engageing in this matter fervently. If nothing else, they signed a contract where they agreed to do all they can to help KHJ’s career advance. So why have they been going against him? From my observation Bae Yong Joon looks like a man who doesn’t like losing money nor reputation but he must have had a good reason why he now let that happen. 

That been said I suppose it’s not a co-incidence that when there are news about KHJ’s scandal, moreover news favourable to KHJ, BYJ somehow goes public with his private life – e.g. the recent wedding. Even now in the middle of paternity test controversy new Mrs.BYJ complains she has more anti-fans. As if anyone cared. If KeyEast doesn’t give a damn about Choi badmouthing the institute that showed results of KHJ’s DNA test, of what importance is that people simply find Park Soo Jin’s person unlikeable? How ridiculous…
More and more people speculate that a big part of the biased media coverage of this scandal is caused by the fact a certain someone in Korean showbusiness considered KHJ and his great popularity both home and overseas as a direct threat to their own career. I have a personal guess as to who it could be but since nothing’s been proven as of yet, I won’t mention names. The question is who is gaining positive publicity and huge support in the media while KHJ is being dragged though the dirt. Seeing the whole thing from this perspective there are not many names left – we can leave out the big ones who were big just like KHJ and are still big or even bigger but gained nothing from his lynch. Then there are those who are not powerful enough to be able to do a campaign of this extent and those whose activities don’t collide with KHJ’s. Just think it over for yourself.
To add up to the suspicion in recent months there were not many of big celebrity scandals erupting in SK, although some were presented as meaningful only to be forgotten in a couple days or explained as unfounded rumours. But there was one specific case with a great name and a wannabe great name involved where – surprisingly – a similar pattern was used and the same media as in KHJ’s case, just with a different outcome. The big name involved managed to dodge the worst possible point – shameful sexual context and pregnancy, although the media and people in the background showed tremendous effort to hurt the great name’s reputation and further career. Fortunately the great name is known as a relatively boring and private person with a huge and loyal fanbase which paid off when he needed it the most. And I can’t help but see here a similarity in script and cast with KHJ’s scandal, even the person I think could profit of this the most is the same. Interesting, huh? That certain someone has been promoted a lot to cover up his arrogant nature and lack of diversity in talent.

Now back to Choi’s evidence. As to the alleged injuries – the incident that should have brought severe beating happened when KHJ had a visitor in his house and Choi broke onto his private property. She herself said she came with another person, so she got kicked and punched but the other person (her friend, then sister) nor the person who was with KHJ in his house did nothing and were not affected at all by this incident? How does that make sense? I won’t even say everyone knows the pictures of bruises should have been taken at the police station or in hospital – she lied when she said they were taken in hospital, as we all know. It’s the same story with the “medical certificates” – they need to be filled in just like any legally valid forms and without proper coding, stamps etc. they mean nothing. Police know that and everyone who knows how police or court work knows that too. Yet not just Choi herself, even her lawyer shamelessly lie and media shamelessly spread those lies. I wonder what they will do now that KHJ’s camp declared they’d sue media and individuals spreading false information about this case. In my opinion that needs to be done! It’s alarming all these people think they will ruin someone’s life and will not be punished. We keep listening about “strong evidence” and how “truth will be presented in court, not in media” but so far nothing relevant was presented to court while media always have a plenty of new material coming from Choi. Ridiculous…

The latest part of the story includes pregnancy, birth of the child and paternity. I can’t wrap my mind around the fact a victim of abuse who was encouraged to have one abortion after another – now even claiming she got beaten until she miscarried (and she said she took the settlement money for covering up murder of her unborn child which I find horrendous and disgusting), got pregnant with the abuser although she was free from him – they are not married, they don’t live in the same house and in no way she was depending on him, she has a family and had a loyal attorney – and informed him about pregnancy right away. I think a woman who escaped a brutal man would try to save herself and her child from him and not say anything. Even if all she said was true she was just as “guilty” for the pregnancy as KHJ was, if not more because she was the one who labelled him abuser, he never spoke badly of her. So even if he blindly loved her (I believe other though – that he was manipulated to get Choi used to the thought they’d separate), she didn’t love him, nor respect him when she went public with what should have been handled in private – in the end, their whole relationship was not public, no fights happen in public, they should have settled it away from the public even if anything happened (that I don’t believe).
Plus never once we heard KHJ stalked Choi to her house or work, she always came to his house or joined him at a trip he made elsewhere – joined him voluntarily. 

Now we’re served another portion of disgusting media play involving a newborn baby, well if there is any baby at all. Apart from the fact she was not consistent in her claims as to when she got pregnant, as I understand it nobody credible actually can testify she was pregnant. When KHJ – after months of hearing this child is his own – wants to actually know the truth, takes the DNA test in the military and pays for all 3 – him, baby and Choi, she wants to discredit the institute that did the testing. Only to gain more time and avoid forcefully proving there is any baby. In my opinion the institute should sue her for trying to question their reputation – a liar, gold digger and now criminal suspect dares to doubt a renowned lab that is good enough for national forensic service. They should teach her a lesson. Her request – as if she was in the position to make any – for me evokes only one thing – “we must go together” means she will dictate to everyone her conditions and they will obey because she relies on how KHJ loves children and that it must be unbearable for his family to not know if they have a baby and where it is. I’d suggest attorney Lee to by no means give in to her arrogance when she will soon enough have to defend herself in front of the court and stop playing games. What scares me the most KHJ knows well he musn’t meet her because she’s toxic to him plus while she can’t meet him, she can’t produce another scandal. Imagine her saying he threatened or beated her again, if they met if only for a while. That should not happen.

I can but wonder that she didn’t ask KHJ to pay for the expenses for her stay in the hospital when she gave birth. We know very well he paid for everything in this relationship, so if she is so sure he is the father of this alleged child, how come she didn’t send him the bill to pay? She’s not paying for herself, that’s obvious!
Another thing is her attorney lied again about KHJ avoiding paternity test and that they’d sue him for that which is the same old song as always from their camp. But the more interesting fact is they “don’t know the blood type of the child” because as far as I know in civilised countries newborns have their blood tested for medical reasons. So in fact the baby’s test could have been done right after birth. In this case I’d even test Choi as the mother because her argument “giving birth proves her maternity” is just laughable when nobody proved she was pregnant in the first place and now she’s been hiding all details about the birth. So NO, dear criminal suspect, nothing was proven here. But it seems she learned a new expression – that unilateral decisions are unacceptable. What a pity that when KHJ and his parents wanted to take her for medical check up during her pregnancy she unilaterally and rudely excluded them from the process. No wonder they have no desire to have her in their family. 

As to online richard simmons such as “he wants to quickly end this but she has a more mature approach” I can just repeat that her mature approach cost one family a year of life, lots of money, public shaming and suffocating insecurity whether there is a child or there isn’t and if it’s theirs. At such circumstance I must show my support to KHJ because I always was against bullying and what else is this? I hope everyone who did him wrong will be punished to teach others who might like to parasite on celebrities and play games in the media that such behaviour will have consequence.

KIM HYUN JOONG fighting! :) Don’t worry, there are many people who are not blind

It's super duper long comments..My head dizzy to read this and stop a few times to understanding more deeper what she is commenting. YES... I AGREE WITH ALL THAT SHE SAID..

sick with this choi for nothing. but she is totally not a human being. So her lawyer should stop talking about HJ violate her human right? She has been violate and destroy HJ's human right for such a long long long time ago. And now she want to cry just because of HJ is speaking out (only once) to defend himself and he even not talking bad about her.

Peoples are not blind. people with a clever mind and kind heart will see it clearly .

She want to drag this until when? If true the baby belongs to HJ and she is 100% SURE ABOUT IT. I think, she will spread it right after she deliver. and she will shouting and screaming to tell the world that the baby was his.

but what happen?? she refuse to do DNA test. is it funny?

it's a simple case but she made it complicated. Its easy, just provide the DNA result, true and valid evidence about abusing, bruises, assaulting and what ever she claim he doing to her. and get the 1.6B go shopping for new winter collections. Its easy. but until now?? she doesn't proven anything .

She said people will manipulate her evidence because HJ is famous and everyone what to protect him. Excuse me!!!

nobody protect him except his family and lawyer (legally) and his fans. even his agency back off from this case from the beginning.

When I read all this lies, defames and accusations. I feel like i want to help him. But nothing i can do just pray and commenting about what her do is ridiculous.

soo sad.. its so sad to defame a person that so kind to you. Choi.. u are definitely have no heart. and definitely not a human. richard simmons off to read her lawyer talk about violate human rights and she keeps on crying for a few days? Is it?

• Like 13

A sensible comment 
cr: @R_Hajar1988 via @illublue

12006085_942382739188213_217854421458981

Basically says KHJ did his part of the DNA testing and he does not need to be there when the baby or mother does theirs...
He also wrote a letter telling his lawyer to tell his fans and others that he is not avoiding hiding nor afraid to do the DNA test, contrary to what media and others have said and wrote. 
He also said in the letter if and when he know the results, he will take responsibility on the baby once he know the baby is his (since they are not married) 
He also sa
id once he know the baby is his, he'll take care of the baby if the mom does not or give child support for the baby and put the baby under his family name, 
He also said anyone who make false stories on him; he will sue them. (SIDE NOTE) HE ALSO SAID HE GIVE HER MONEY BECAUSE SHE ASK FOR IT FOR HEALTH REASON BUT TURN OUT TO BE A LINE, NO MEDICAL RECORD SHOWS ANYTHING ON THAT, SHE WENT SHOPPING WITH THAT MONEY KHJ GIVE BESIDE ALL THE OTHER MONEY HE GIVE HER. HE REALLY BELIEVE ALL SHE HAD SAID N DIDN'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT))) 
He also feels many conflict not knowing the truth, he said birth of a baby should be a joyful thing but he just feel sad about the whole situation for any baby to go through and wish to know the truth....
yet the girl side doesn't want to go through with DNA testing, she said no need for it.

cr translation: Jackie Kim

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150917131603204

20150917131602531sshm.jpg

12046716_942386675854486_240693432497618

12042910_942386492521171_359423779727255

• Like 8

Please help support KHJ for tomorrow's {Sept 23} hearing!
This is the banner to trend using hashtag:‪#‎hi5support4khj‬ 
cr: Angel Joong

12052588_942756775817476_618584244198463

12017652_942756342484186_478805579284264

11838767_942756339150853_820331403638856

12030321_942756425817511_427074243410652

Apologies for a poor translation ... 
Roughly if anyone is interested

Account of Meal Cart Ahjusshi
Based on Chinese translation by @倪嘉路Karenkim13
Original source : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&amp%3Bno=145116
cr translation: @illublue
via show/nkvlof

12027621_884763621619697_193251920240267

• Like 5

Now i wonder how ATT. Lee knew for sure that choi gave birth to a baby if she did not show him a medical record or birth certificate .choi had manipulated HJ and his family when she went to the hospital with them for a medical check up and did not allow HJ's mom to go in to the room with her  Then gave them a suspicious ultrasound 2 weeks later..She was fishy then and she is fishy now.

Hiding the information about the child and where she gave birth and did not disclose to HJ's family showed this woman is not honest with her actions. Now refuse to provide DNA test for the baby unless HJ  agrees to meet her. She did play them around through a significant support from trash medias.  However she can simply take somebody baby and said it is her and keep avoiding taking DNA test . I saw some comments have suggested  a maternity test too.  It 's not a bad Idea to me now. i hope the court will order her to do that after tomorrow.hearing.

• Like 6

Hyun Joong Fighting !!!!

Stay firm , stay strong .

We will always be with you no matter what.

A warm smile from Hyun Joong

Credit as tagged.

Creit as tagged

Hi vivian, I join with you here - TODAY, Sept 23 is the 3rd pre-trial. I hope the truth about her pregnancy will come to surface. Only the lawyers of both sides will be present. I wonder if she will bring evidence of pregnancy and miscarriage due to his abuse this time. Because during the 2nd pre-trial before she presented text messages between her and KHJ as evidence. Ahhh.............I hope this will end soon since this legal dispute has been going on since last year. :(

• Like 8

[News Update-2] [9.23.2015]
1) Third hearing will be held today in 23rd at 4:30 PM KST & attended only by the two legal counsels of both parties.
cr: @sunsun_sky
2) A's indiscriminate disclosure of private lives caused death-like sufferings for HJ & family 
무차별 사생활 공개'김현중"죽음과 같은 고통"http://media.daum.net/v/20150923143204019 …
3) "We can all prove enough" (2015/06/03) 
"all the characters for the pregnancy has been submitted" (2015/07/22):
today is giving way to prove the claims evidence properly.
cr: @catgojump
cr translation: @Princessmich123
‪#‎Hi5Support4KHJ‬ ‪#‎Justice4KHJ‬

12039612_943136612446159_724417773321488

12042902_943136615779492_395176852575272

12049324_943136649112822_322223646457211

12038261_943136622446158_757594908300446

• Like 7

I'm going to be bad. :P   I like to warn you all when I am going to say something mean or nasty.

Her lawyer is fat, ugly, greasy and sleazy looking.  KHJ stated he never wanted to see Choi again.  I would like to say that  once this is over, it's her lawyer's face I never want to see again.

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 10

[News Update-1] [9.23.2015]
1) [Kim Hyun Joong DCGallery] 
basket of flowers and a lovely hand letter sent to KHJ's parents for KHJ's parents & Atty. Lee JaeMan
from Overseas fans from Henecia Singapore 
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=145231&page=1 …

cr: @peedong50

[News Update-2] [9.23.2015]
1) Third hearing will be held today in 23rd at 4:30 PM KST & attended only by the two legal counsels of both parties.
cr: @sunsun_sky
2) A's indiscriminate disclosure of private lives caused death-like sufferings for HJ & family 
무차별 사생활 공개'김현중"죽음과 같은 고통"http://media.daum.net/v/20150923143204019 …
3) "We can all prove enough" (2015/06/03) 
"all the characters for the pregnancy has been submitted" (2015/07/22):
today is giving way to prove the claims evidence properly.

cr translation: @Princessmich123

[News Update-3] [9.23.2015]
1) KHJ parents attend 3rd hearing at court 
cr: @chocolatdaleKHJ 
cr translation: Marta Plaza
김현중 부모 법원으로, 아들 3차 변론준비기일도 참석
http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview…
2) No contact from A side regarding the Paternity confirmation since Sept 17.

cr translation: @Eli10Alex 

[News Update-4] [9.23.2015]
1) Kim Hyun Joong # September 23, compensation lawsuits singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong and ex-girlfriend Choi of 1.6 billion won upcoming third debate.
Choi's lawyer also said that it has submitted about pregnancy, abortion, violence and all other relevant evidence to the court.
source: http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php
2) The next trial will be tried openly.... See More
Unbreakable Henecia's photo.

[News Update-5] [9.23.2015]
1) K-Day newsletter 【xportsnews】
Sept.23rd, Seoul Central District Court civil section 25 
# Kim Hyun Joong and ex-girlfriend Choi on damages lawsuit third round defense.
Choi's counsel submitted to the judge a few text messages & the pregnancy supporting data. 
And said "for whether the Choi child own it or not, disagreement and Kim Hyun Joong, the truth will be cleared in court." 
cr: @K-Day韩流资讯 on weibo
2) HJ vs cs-A legal battle, next trial onwards to proceed publicly 
김현중vs전여친 법적공방, 다음 재판부터 공개 진행http://media.daum.net/v/20150923170007727?f=m …
cr translation:@Princessmich123 
‪#‎Hi5support4KHJ‬

[News Update-6] [9.23.2015]
1) Public trial on October 30! 
Kim Hyun-Joong and former girlfriend, 4th October 30, ready to argue progress
김현중·前여친, 4차 변론준비 10월 30일 진행http://media.daum.net/v/20150923174636737?f=m …
2) Seon: the reason that court denied witness request is text msg can fully covered as an evidence from pregnancy 
3) HJ vs cs-A, 4th hearing (litigation preparation) scheduled on 30 October
cr translation: @Eli10Alex / @4everhyun & @Princessmich123 
‪#‎Hi5support4KHJ‬

[News Update-7] [9.23.2015]
1) Choi side requested witness but court denied..
only text messages has been submitted from this hearing also 
2) According.to article, No medical record or photos as evidence..only text messages again!
3) HJ side "A's witness request rejected so only submitted text messages this time"
김현중 측 "前여친 증인 신청 거부돼..이번에도 문자만 제출" | 다음 연예 
http://media.daum.net/v/20150923173642308?f=m …
cr:@Beinghappykhj
cr translation: @4everhyun & @Princessmich123 
‪#‎Hi5support4KHJ‬

[News Update-8] [9.23.2015]
1) Since Seon submitted tons of text messages "today", court need time to review. That made another trial..
cr: @4everhyun 
2) [correction] The next trial will be closed to the public. I'm sorry.
3) KHJ's parents are there for KHJsince he can't be there and KHJ's dad says it's really terrible that we have to come to this point
KHJ's lawyer said girl side's so called evidence are full of lies not have truth
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entert…/newsview/20150923163805908

cr: Jackie Kim

• Like 8

I'm going to be bad. :P   I like to warn you all when I am going to say something mean or nasty.

Her lawyer is fat, ugly, greasy and sleazy looking.  KHJ stated he never wanted to see Choi again.  I would like to say that  once this is over, it's her lawyer's face I never want to see again.

I'm in the same ship, cause me headaches read its stupid statements and more see his face, reminds me Hoggish Greedly from Captain Planet :angry:

• Like 7