Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

It's really not 'he said she said' - hasn't been for months.  It is SHE says, SHE accuses, his side reacts.  Often w/concrete evidence (you know, like MEDICAL statements).  She responds w/what SHE says, plus easily doctored 'evidence' ie text messages - reveals personal/private conversations that show nothing relevant to the case, and then whines about how KHJ's side are being mean & causing her stress.
Yeah.  I see who the one keeping this case in the spotlight is - definitely not KHJ.   I really am hoping for a gag order on her - that will stop all the articles.

Teleri.. i mean for this "he said she said" is from the other side nor Choi or KHJ, been read a lot make me feel so uneasy..

• Like 3

It's really not 'he said she said' - hasn't been for months.  It is SHE says, SHE accuses, his side reacts.  Often w/concrete evidence (you know, like MEDICAL statements).  She responds w/what SHE says, plus easily doctored 'evidence' ie text messages - reveals personal/private conversations that show nothing relevant to the case, and then whines about how KHJ's side are being mean & causing her stress.
Yeah.  I see who the one keeping this case in the spotlight is - definitely not KHJ.   I really am hoping for a gag order on her - that will stop all the articles.

very well said Teleri and congratulations you're famous and thank you for always being here to defend our "THE ONE &ONLY"

• Like 11

News Update1: 
1. HJside "A's rep's (Seon) criticism (of AttyLee) during lawsuit is dignity damage & subject to disciplinary action" 
김현중 측 "소송 중 대리인 고소..품위 손상 징계 대상"http://media.daum.net/v/20150812123406289?f=m …
Twit Cr: @catgojump
Trans Cr: Princessmich123

2. KHJside: Suing counsel during litigation..subject2 disciplinary action. Counsels hv2provide legal assistnce objctvly
3. AttyL:Thru press release, (Seon) emotionlly criticizd d othr side (AttyLee). Ders no precedence like this. Its misguiding litigation issue
4. 2AttyL: My press release doesnt hv any emotional mention abt d othr side. What I did was risk managemnt . What he did was mediaplay. NEWSEN
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

5. KHJ side, Choi's lawyer took injury to dignity to attny Lee and need disciplinary action against attny Seon. 
김현중 측 "소송 중 대리인 고소..품위 손상 징계 대상" | 다음 연예http://media.daum.net/v/20150812123406289?f=m …
Twit Cr: @Woojusin0606
Trans Cr: 4everhyun

News Update2: 
1. HJ dad"It's my fault fans & netizens when reprimanded. (Omit) On the unfair portion, HJ must recover on his own
김현중 아버지,"내 잘못을 팬분들이나 네티즌들이 질책하면 달게 받을 생각을 하고 있더라구요. (중략) 현중이가 억울한 부분이 있으면 자기도 회복이 돼야 하니까 우리 진실을 향해서 앞으로 갑시다" 
2.Let us go forward for the truth"
3. Q)Choi side's complaint confirmed? I heard from the Seoul Central District Public Prosecution Office (SCDPPO) the charges against HJ for false accusation. First of all, HJ now a military personnel, doesn't live in Seoul. So how is SCDPPO going to sue, question on where to sue will need to be checked (AttyLee's response)
Q.최씨측 고소내용 확인했는지? 김현중씨를 무고로 서울중앙지검에 고소했다고 하던데 우선 서울에 살지않고 현재 군인인데 어떻게 서울중앙지검에 고소했는지 의문이고 어디에 고소돼 있는지 확인할 것이다(이재만 변호사) 
4. Risk Mgt vs Media play -no. of news.A's vs HJ's vs neutral position articles ratio is 24 : 3 : 1[Obvious Media bias] 
리스크 매니지먼트 vs 언플 기사수 - [김현중 갤러리]http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=142768&page=2 … 최씨측 기사:김현중측 기사:중립적 기사=24:3:1,이것만 봐도 최씨측이 언론플레이를 얼마나 하는지 알 수 있죠 

Twit Cr: catgojump
5. Based on Gallery's timeline:28Jul2014 A trespassed HJ's apt & caused disturbance, alarmed neighbor who called police 
@小贤重的上海NUNA:這GALLERY的時間軸還是有些信息的:140728崔女擅闖公寓擾民,果然是有驚動到鄰居都報警了
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=142715&page=1 …

Twit Cr: Miyokolovekhj
Trans Cr: Princessmich123

• Like 9

News Update3: 
1. AttyLee"B4 there's chance to end litigation & dispute.But since May15 when A lied about the truth the chance is lost 
@无公害芋头:李律師表示:之前訴訟和紛爭都有機會結束,但是今年5月崔某方面大勢發布與事實不符的消息,導致機會消失了。
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002452157 … 
Twit Cr: Miyokolovekhj
2. According to Seon, A submitted >6000 texts as evidences to Songpa Police Station for her charges against HJ for defamation & false accusation. Dumbfounded. Texts again! Other than texts it is obvious there's no other evidence
선종문 말에 따르면 최씨가 송파경찰서에 김현중을 명예훼손,무고죄로 고소하면서 6,000개가 넘는 문자를 증거라며 제출했다고 한다. 기가 막히다. 또 문자라니.. 문자 이외엔 증거가 하나도 없는 게 확실한 듯! 
Trans Cr: Princessmich12

• Like 8

5. Based on Gallery's timeline:28Jul2014 A trespassed HJ's apt & caused disturbance, alarmed neighbor who called police 

Wow, I listened this many months ago about the neighbor calling the police. Another thing more than -very probably- It's true.

2. According to Seon, A submitted >6000 texts as evidences to Songpa Police Station for her charges against HJ for defamation & false accusation. Dumbfounded. Texts again! Other than texts it is obvious there's no other evidence

OMGG more than 6000 texts....6000???? why they keep insisting that those text are a real proof....even if they give 1000000000 text messages, that is not a proof of absolutely anything....my Gosh...

• Like 10

[Blog] Our 3rd Year Anniversary Offering – Part 1- Kim Hyun Joong “The Un Sung Hero”
August 12, 2015 2:33 pm hyunlina

http://en.korea.com/kimhyunjoong/?p=61013

How time flies, As we celebrate our Third year anniversary here at korea.com, kimhyunjoong fanclub we will feature every week the good deeds and character of Kim Hyun Joong The character that will show his innermost heart and self. His selfless love for his fellow, parents and fans, As fanclub manager, it is my honor to become his fanclub manager and be able to tell to the whole world how proud I am to be his fan. , At my age I won’t deny that I have experienced humiliation outside the fandom. But it doesn’t really matter at all to me. KHJ has become part of our family since BOF days in 2009 you can see him in every corner of our house, from the smallest thing of keychain size to his 6 feet tall standee , my daughter also loves him and we have spent hours and quality time together watching his dvd’s and even just sitting and talking all about him we smile and giggle together when we share our own stories about him. we even went out of the country to watch him live perform on his concerts. Kim Hyun Joong is an inspiration to us.

Kim Hyun Joong became famous not only with his good looks, & great music & dancing moves .. but it was his character and HEART that made him LOVED by millions all over the world. As he experience trial by publicity , It melt my heart to see him suffer like this and as an ordinary citizen, i couldn;t contribute to his legal defense and could do nothing when it comes to legal thing. as He is fighting for justice and truth and make his name be cleaned again . while he SUFFER SILENTLY what do we do now,? I feel numbed and fel sorry for him to suffer like this. So I thought of writing his good deeds thinking of him in way to release him for so much injustices and humiliation.

He is a family and little brother to me and I will not judge him and leave him, just like any other family members, there might be differences in many ways but at the end of the day we always end up together. ,give us some time to read and join me to see his heart.. This is our way to show the world that Kim Hyun Joong is honest, sincere and worth loving person.

Our third year anniversary presents: KIM HYUN JOONG GOOD DEEDS, My Un Sung Hero

Philanthropy is an act of love for humanities. It is more of a HEART decision. It is also an immediate response from a person who CARES for his fellow. It is an act of SELFLESS love, Very rare personality.

during Asia Tour for promotional even of a cosmetic brand The faceshop as thier ambassor in 2010 , Kim Hyun Joong, visited asian countries to donate to his chosen charity .One of the country he visited was the Philippines to donate One Million Pesos for about USD25,000.00 , He came again under the promotion of The Face Shop where his addidas short was sold thru auction and it was raised for the amount of One Hundred Thousand pesos for about USD2,500.00, and it was donated again to The same institution and even added some huge money for this bidding out of his own money.

In his first trip to Singapore, two life sized standees of him were put up for auction for charity. The first one had the bid of S$6,500 and the second one was S$6686 ( Hyun Joong’s birthdate) He also went to Vietnman, Thailand, Malaysia , Singapore , Taiwan donated to his own choice of charity institutio, Fans from these countries were so grateful for sharing his blessings and kind heart. From the bottom of our hearts, KAMSHAMIDA!

Feb 11, 2010 a fan named Nan was in the hospital for a kidney transplant in Bangkok. Kim Hyun Joong Ssi was informed of her progress and was in Bangkok for the SS501 Asia Persona concert. Hyun Joong Ssi bought a present and wrote a comforting letter. His manager personally delivered the gifts instead of him to avoid much publicity. It was just published by other nitizen after knowing this good deed.

Nov 23, 2010 he went to hand in a cheque of 23 million Won to the Women’s Soccer league. He donated the proceeds from the finale of Mischievous Kiss event and Adidas topped it up to make it a total of 60 million Won. Seen here with Yeo Min Ji, the top lady scorer.

Kim Hyun Joong Ssi was in awe at the response of his fans. He matched the second bid of S$6686. In total, S$19,872 was raised and donated to World Vision’s One Life Fund.

Dec 14, 2010 Kim Hyun Joong was invited to participate and granted the invitation without hesitation in DATV’s Hohoemi Charity Project. He was to sing the theme song written by a famous Japanese composer Komuro Tetsuya.

In 2011- Kim Hyun Joong donated USD50, 000.00 before his Japanese tour in November then adding

USD50,000.00 to an association that heats homes and another USD50, 000 for the third time to feed the children in Fukushima following the aftermath of the earthquake. Total of USD150, 000.00 The Korean National Red Cross stated that our KHj donated 50million Won on December 3

Jan 6, 2011 he donated 10,000 briquettes of coal and Hotsun topped up another 10,000 pieces. Together with his fans and staff of KeyEast, they delivered and distributed the coal to some poor neighborhood. The weather on that day was -10 degrees C. He did it again on Dec 2014 as he was spotted with very happy face with carrying briquettes,and he quoted”
” I felt it was more meaningful to help keep the homes of the needy warm in the midst of the harsh Winter.”~~KHJ

Feb 28, 2011 FC MEN was invited by Sahmyook University to a friendly game. The event raised US$10,000 for the less fortunate . FC MEN won the game with the score 4:3.

March 14, 2011 news of Japan’s Earthquake and Tsunami affected the World because of the devastation left behind. Kim Hyun Joong and his boss, Bae Yong Jun donated one billion Won to assist the nation’s recovery.

May 1, 2011 …it’s a Labor Day holiday! But our golden boy opted to participate in a 5km Marathon run instead of sleeping in. He has a busy schedule for the week. Together with Coupang, 23 million Won was raised for Pediatric cancer patients.

Aug 02, 2012 – Kim Hyun Joong Powerful S. My Club’, collected some 10 million won which they donated to the ‘Heatless’ campaign. The money donated by the fan club will enable the campaign to purchase 175 electric fans and 100 lightweight summer blankets for elderly citizens. After word got to Kim Hyun Joong about the kind act, Kim Hyun Joong responded by also personally donating 50 million.

He donated the clothings he wore at the opening ceremony of the 16th Asian Games in Guangzhou.

He also donated his guitar to be auctioned for Rainbow Project in aid of Children in Africa, he even authograph it with the words ALWAYS BE HAPPY written on it: 1,986,660 Current highest bid now: ₩1,986,660 110919 14:25 KST. Auction period is from 110916 to 110920.
The final bid was 3,000,000 Won! (how I wish I won that bidding ke keke)

2012 Kim Hyun Joong was touched when his fanclub, Henecians, donated 10 million KRW (~8,860 USD) to the ‘Summer Campaign for Senior Citizens Living Alone’; so, he reciprocated his appreciation and donated 30 million KRW to the same foundation. Another 20 million KRW will be used for the ‘Kim Hyun Joong Scholarship’. The total amount donated was 50 Million KRW.

He also participated in summer campaign for the senior citizenz.

May 14, 2013 Hyun Joongnim donated 100,000,000 KRW which is equivalent to USD $89,928.06
Shenzhen One Foundation announced Kim Hyun Joong donated 100,000,000 won for Ya’an earthquake reconstruction & blessing people.

Dec 2014 as he was seen very happy carrying briquettes,to donate to the less fortunate fellow and he quoted”
” I felt it was more meaningful to help keep the homes of the needy warm in the midst of the harsh Winter.”~~KHJ

With all of these good deeds, did we ever hear him announcing about all these things, they are just known to the public because other people disclosing it. He attended many charity events and yet never we heard a word from him about these golden deeds.

Do I need to elaborate more? These are just few charity that he has participated.

Can you see his heart now?

After we read of these selfless love and how can we not love a man who gives hope to the hopeless., who can give someone a reason to smile despite of deep sadness. How can his fellows accused him before trial, bashed him to death .

How can they cast the stone to him where they don’t see their own dirt. How can they say worst thing about a man who can make this world a better place to live and A man who can touch one’s heart and make them feel the importance to live. He is not perfect , BUT I WON’T JUDGE him, Never.! He only knows within himself why things happened like this., who are they to judge him?

I am proud to be Kim Hyun Joong fan , No matter what happen I will never leave him and will continue to pray for him!

Our fanclub will continue to bring news and updates about KHJ and thank you for all your support to him.

you may post your comments for support to Kim hyun joong. just type below and click the gray box at the left side of facebook icon.

“It certainly be a long two years for all of us but In just a blink of an eye we can see him again , there is always hope that he will be back as a better person..I know he can make it, his eyes maybe sad and have fear inside him but I know he can be a better person because he carry with him a heart that is shining like a beautiful sunshine.” Until we meet again Kim Hyun Joong ssi

Knowing all these good deeds,…….How can he break a rib of a girl??

How can we not love a man name; KIM HYUN JOONG, my Un Sung Hero!

-writing ~hyunlina~

150812 LaLaLa..KHJ JAPAN 이재만 변호사님 이차서포. 
2nd Support fr Atty Lee by LaLaLa..KHJ JAPAN.
[THX!]
2015.08.07 이재만 변호사 응원 서포트 제1차 보고 Cr.: elley
http://ameblo.jp/hinata-poccapoca/entry-12058988800.html

2015.08.12 이재만 변호사 응원 서포트 제2차 보고 Cr.: elley
http://ameblo.jp/hinata-poccapoca/entry-12061117915.html

See Translation
Cr: @sunsun_sky

11880319_921854597907694_590365599430210

11863214_921854601241027_327899264163523

11846620_921854577907696_368991479683353

11870725_921854587907695_32133041637313811220919_921854661241021_767819249108425

11896069_921864694573351_604869120030694

11870646_921864587906695_867232400608505

11887920_921864554573365_311740115304138

11229287_921864507906703_238681065685168

• Like 9

Risk Mgt vs Media play -no. of news.A's vs HJ's vs neutral position articles ratio is 24 : 3 : 1[Obvious Media bias]

리스크 매니지먼트 vs 언플 기사수 - [김현중 갤러리]

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=142768&page=2 … 최씨측 기사:김현중측 기사:중립적 기사=24:3:1,이것만 봐도 최씨측이 언론플레이를 얼마나 하는지 알 수 있죠
Cr trans: Princessmich123
See translation

It's so unfair, if Ms. Choi has the advantage when it comes to media coverage, we will always keep an eye for the truth, it's so sad that SK media can cover lies and make lie accusation & win thru media Play. Very bad image for their country. We will always support Kim Hyunjoong & with atty. Lee Jae Man, please comment on the link, just go down and use your FB account

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 8

News Update:
1. AttyLee "That side from assault to miscarriage then started disclosing txtmsgs to defame 
李在萬律師:「那邊從暴行後流產開始把簡訊公開名譽毀損後現在談談“克制”似乎不符合。」https://twitter.com/catgojump/status/631600195206144000 …
2. yet now talked about "restraint" which seemed inappropriate" 
3. AttyLee message to media "it is not about unconditional reporting, reporting should have appropriate distinction,
4. some media's provocative reporting will only increase the public's fatigue 
李在萬律師給媒體的口信:「不是無條件報導,報導呢要適合的區分能說的,部分媒體刺激性、煽情的報導反而會加重大眾的疲勞度」https://twitter.com/catgojump/status/631600879947280384 …

Twit Cr: catgojump
Trans to Chinese: mayzi1021
Eng Trans Cr: Princessmich123 

• Like 9

That is true we all feel tired and fatigue ....... I hope tomorrow is October......so we all know the outcome.  I guess that include the paternity test, we will know for sure if he is the father or not if she will go to labour September 12.....

• Like 9

Kim Hyun Joong (Backing Off)

As we suspected there is someone involved and they are backing up Choi… Who is it?

Well! Though we have many answers lingering inside us, let’s wait few more days to go, Atty Lee will bring everything to light, until now there are many facts which Atty Lee has brought to the world which we have never thought – Hyun Joong has underwent and faced so many obstacles from last year…

Atty Lee from day one he took all responsibilities to clear Hyun Joong’s name and he is doing it until now… Thank God, if not Atty Lee then the truth would have never come out so early – which we could never imagine…

Yesterday Aug 11, Choi camp said they withdrew the lawsuit filed against Atty Lee, the reason could be

*Either Choi should have thought she might get gag order from court or she should have already got one

*She should have got scared looking Atty Lee defending Hyun Joong and the Fandom support

*She should have realized – providing text message will back fire Choi and not Hyun Joong, Because this time it is not KE lawyer but Atty Lee who is standing back of Hyun Joong to bring the truth out.

Last year Choi did got money 600MW from Hyun Joong but still maintained telling she did not receive a penny from Hyun Joong and Media supported… The alleged abused case she filed against Hyun Joong was closed – No Rights To Sue, but she did maintained telling she withdrew the case because of love and media helped, and now Choi starts with another act telling she retract the lawsuit against Atty Lee and Media is helping (My thought)

FB_IMG_1439219032311

When Choi have RIGHTS to speak up why not Hyun Joong

Choi’s side said “They filed lawsuit against Lee Jae Man, for libel, he swayed the general public’s sentiments to view her as a gold digger and blackmailer through various interviews and comments made to the press”

At first

*Who started all these Media Play?

*Who went and showed all the trash worthless proof to media

*Who manipulated the stories each time while releasing statement via media?

Isn’t it Choi, the one who swayed the public by releasing fake proofs made them to think Hyun Joong as an abuser?

And now when Atty Lee speaks about the hidden truth, she is fearful…

Choi said she had abortion on Dec 7,2014, if that is the case a women who gets abortion will definitely needs rest, at least needs a week to fully recover… But Ms.Choi demanded for clothes from Hyun Joong after abortion, so is she that healthy to go hangout with Hyun Joong for shopping… So what is this called, Fraud?

Girl who always demand for expensive accessories…. What is it called, Gold Digger? If Choi had ever loved Hyun Joong she would have never asked for expensive things like this or 1.6MW to buy house etc., Love is not money, it’s something above that!!!

Receiving money telling she was pregnant when she was actually not, each time telling she will expose the miscarriage, which never happened at first place, gave media the fake proofs even after getting money… what is this called, Blackmail?

Choi lawyer said” Atty Lee made personal attacks against our client using words like ‘blackmail’, ‘threat’, and ‘fraud’. “

I wanted to correct Choi lawyer, why should Atty Lee tell her as a Blackmailer or Gold Digger; it is Choi’s act against Hyun Joong which has gained all these names for her, Atty Lee just proved it with the med cert. isn’t it?

Choi is the one who has actually given mental and physical harm for Hyun Joong , she did media play made Hyun Joong as an abuser before public….

And now when Atty Lee defends Hyun Joong strongly after each and every press release of Choi’s, she wants Atty Lee to refrain from releasing news or his side of statement… Lol

This why I asked in my previous article, Choi

“Why do you do the things which you do not want other to do to you?”

Looking at Choi’s yesterday statement is it very clear she is “Backing Off”, when a girl who has never shown her face out but speaks all trash to ruin a person life, why can’t that person defend him… A coward will only hide; they are the one who’ll be scared thinking they might get caught when lies get exposed; Choi or whoever is – COWARD…

Whatever it is, Atty Lee and Hyun Joong will “FACE AND FINISH THEM”, waiting!!!

FB_IMG_1439219221114

Supporters Increased – Hyun Joong support has increased there are many non-fans who have started to support Hyun Joong…. Netizens have started to apologize to Hyun Joong… This is really amazing! Thanks to Atty Lee!!!

Hyun Joong is someone who is funny, cute, straight forward, he never had problem of being straight forward, he speaks whatever he gets in his mind, which usually brings out his 4D character… What makes me to wonder is, people will start to follow an Idol by looking at their talent/looks, but here in Hyun Joong’s fandom, each and every fan girl has their own story for which they keep following him… He has inspired every fan…. A unique person, there can never be a copy of him even after decades…

That’s why when it comes to fandom it is Hyun Joong’s fandom which stands taller and fly higher, cause they are not delusional, crazy… Their love is true!!! …

FB_IMG_1439219319535

Last year when Hyun Joong was blamed for alleged act, until now whenever he felt his life is left dry/ dark, his fans stood, they went knocked Hyun Joong’s door when he needed help… They did everything to cheer him up, they shared every fact which media never attempted to publish, they spoke for him, they sometimes had arguments, moreover the international fans started to comment on Korean sites – which will really make Hyun Joong and his family feel better and Media will also know that people are following the news….. A very big Appreciation to the Fandom!

Everyone in the fandom are thousand miles away, distance doesn’t matters them, they just come stand there, near Hyun Joong when he feels lonely, they know time gets hard, time doesn’t be same, whatever it is they believe and stay with each other – They are amazing!!!

collage

Let me end by telling,

“Even after hundred years the road which Hyun Joong and Fandom makes will never get faded, it will never be forgotten”

“When we stand together no one in this world can stop us…”

Photo Credits: Owner (Taken from Internet)

• Like 12

I just love the article above. the more this case go the more I can see how corrupt the SK medias are. I do not believe all reporters in SK are shameless and anti- justice but how come all of them let the bad medias represents them by providing the imbalance report that show the corrupted attitude. The way SK medias report about this case I suddenly feel that these people actually a group of cruel creatures who think that destroying a person is not a big deal and it's an easy way to increase their income. My words might not be nice but I'm sure it reflects the situation we are facing now.

It's so funny shameless-choi  got angry when her true color as a gold digger and blackmailer started to be on spotlight. It might be her habitual practice to lie , ask for money and accessories when she has relationship with men therefore she does not understand that was actually a behavior of a gold digger and she is a gold digger who become a blackmailer if not worse than that.. .

Regarding choi 's lawyer how come a lawyer if he claims he is a capable one let his client exposing the personal text message and private matter of the other.. Whether the text message was edited or not he let his client broke the law and became a real criminal. The public witness that his client used  particular outlet media to defame the man and threaten him. He and his client can't avoid the crime they committed.

The public also witness Choi was the one who went to medias first and always the one who go to medias for exposing her personal story and even submitted the evidence to medias instead of the court.  These two are quite shameless they can't see their own actions or may be they are too confident because they knew they have a big media behind their back..

I have a lot of respect toward  ATT' Lee Jae Man. He is an honor man and a real fighter. He is a good example of a lawyer who is willing to defend for a victim of conspiracy crime that have medias invoked..  I feel this case can set an example for the Korean public that they must be rational and be doubtful to every information they read  from their medias .

ATT' Lee Fighting.What you have been doing is admired by people who believe in justice whether they are KHJ's fans or not. What you did is truly  benefit to the Korean society as a whole. At the very least you let the criminal suspected and her associates and / or her master mind feel the sense of  jail time..

Edited by vivian6686
  • Like 12

@AhKimHJ thanks so much the video. Even before Att lee started his speech i was in tears.It is so sad and heart breaking that our one and only including we his fans has to go through such a horrible situation mounted by Ms Lair Choi. Thank you and the creditors  once more for the vid kamsahamnida

kim-hyun-joong83.png

• Like 10

[ENGL] Review: Case development in 2014 [DCKHJGALL]
[영역]복습시간- 2014년 사건흐름-[김현중갤러리]

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=142715&page=1 … 
Trans Cr: sunsun_sky

11873728_922291434530677_857624906879370

11811403_922291467864007_413907814491401

11059648_922291481197339_548841297131024

11836748_922291511197336_589361403636502

(Trans - Part1) DC Review of Event Timeline as organised by KR fans (based on CH trans by 倪嘉路Karenkim13 in @mMiyokolovekhj tweet)

2 years ago: acquaintances status (was mentioned in an interview with a women magazine that they met through introduction by KeyEast as an acting teacher)

During the filming of Inspiring Generation: friend status (voluntarily mentioned that one would not be able to go to the filming site if did not get an invitation)

3 April 2014: Inspiring Generation ended
End of drama filming: (estimated) start of dating
(guy side mentioned in interview that it would be nice to date someone like IG's Ok-ryun who likes him too)

15 May 2014: send text messages showing the positive result on pregnancy test kit, plot to use text messages to friend as proof of pregnancy

(Start of the whole fraud scheme)

20 May 2014: Confirmation on result outcome from Obstetric & Gynaecology (O&G) clinic - result showed no pregnancy
(Lied to the guy waiting at the car park that she was pregnant and demanded expensive gifts from him)

30 May 2014: Induced argument

31 May 2014: In order to deceive there's an assault, went and took X-Ray and secretly made up a 2-week medical certificate behind the boyfriend's back

https://twitter.com/Miyokolovekhj/status/631415224701050880
https://twitter.com/Miyokolovekhj/status/631415299363868673

(Trans - Part2) DC Review of Event Timeline as organised by KR fans (based on CH trans by 倪嘉路Karenkim13 in @mMiyokolovekhj tweet)

1 June 2014: Bleeding, left hint of miscarriage text message (paving way for the miscarriage fraud 
(In order to get the guy to apologize, she deliberately sent out misleading text messages)

8 June 2014: (Not injured) Perfect Jeju island photos, played golf and came back
(The one who claimed her stomach was assaulted which led to miscarriage, instead of seeking medical treatment, was in perfect condition to gate-crash a gathering on Jeju island)

13 June 2014: Visited O&G clinic again and the pregnancy test result showed no pregnancy
(Lied to the man waiting in the car park that she had sought medical treatment for her miscarriage)

Misled the guy to believe that after the "20May's pregnancy and 13June's miscarriage", the women's parents intended to file 'assault led to miscarriage' charges against him. This was the start of the extortion

If the guy did not want to be charged he would have to treat her well, this was how she threatened the guy who wanted to break up with her
(text messages - the truth on her using lies to intimidate has been confirmed)

July 2014: Broke up (on 22 July 2015 she injured her ribs at health club and sought treatment for rib fracture)

28 July 2014: Women broke into the guy's apartment. Harassment, broke the door lock and trespassed into apartment and assaulted the guy, trying to get the guy to hit back. But as the guy was unilaterally assaulted and harassed, neighbor reported to police & the women was taken away by the police.

(Trans - Part3) DC Review of Event Timeline as organised by KR fans (based on CH trans by 倪嘉路Karenkim13 in @mMiyokolovekhj tweet)

August 2014: File charge - rib fracture injury sustained at health club, went to another Orthopedics clinic and lied that the injury was caused by assault and obtained medical certificate. Then threatened the guy that she would tell the media that he was a violence criminal that assaulted pregnant woman and caused miscarriage. 'A' media coy threatened to spread rumor.

September 2014: Paid 600 mil won of settlement money. Lied to the public that she did not take any settlement payment. The guy's agency confirmed the fact that 'A' media coy and suspect A had contacted them. Other than informing the guy, the agency did not take any action.

Settlement agreement, pregnancy, assault, miscarriage, private lives - threatened to expose materials in these 5 areas and incessantly coerced the guy to meet her right up till December.

7 December 2014: Claimed miscarriage and went to an O&G clinic for treatment but the hospital checked and there was no record of her seeking treatment at all.
(Deceived the guy who was waiting in the car park that she had an abortion and demanded 1.5 million won for medical fee)

19 December 2014: Woman in state of depression and people around encouraged him to go & comfort her. The woman went to Jeju island to look for the guy (1 day)

22 December 2014: Guy received the settlement agreement, the woman verbally agreed to go separate way after 31 December 2014 as a condition.

3 January 2015: Informed the guy that she was pregnant. 6 December 2014 was her last period. Medical certificate given to media stated conception date as 20 December 2014.

Guy side had sought Court order to get the ultrasound photos which the women had refused to give them, yet she kept complaining to the media.

• Like 13

Introduced by KEYEAST as acting teacher ????!!!!   No wonder they are keeping mum over the issue...  now the sky is clearer... after the rain and the storem... OMO... Keyeast.... its all started from your introduction... feel like killing the person who introduced that B**** to KHJ... 

• Like 12

Now.. I can see the plot clearly.. no wonder it is not like a normal scandal.

No wonder KE back off from HJ's case.

WOW!! so good isn't it to DESTROY SOMEONE LIFE!!!

to Choi!

please.. be a woman with a pride and dignity not a woman who loves money and luxury the most. Have a kind heart is the key to live happily. I still can't believe this man is abuser not because i'm his fan but it is not parallel with his attitude.

please Choi.. be a woman with a heart.. woman is precious when has a kind heart.

Edited by Cuckooya
  • Like 11

김현중 Kim Hyun Joong Fan Club

Friday, February 27, 2009 Kim Hyun Joong Acceptance Speech in 45th Annual Baeksang Award 

[Translation]
Oh, oh (very nervous!). That, oh, although this is my first acting role debut as a Singer, now, yes, Although it's been very tiring, but to have the opportunity to be involved in such a good production, and at the same time able to receive so much support from everybody, really thank you all of you very much! Firstly, oh, for a mere high school graduate like me,really thank you XXXXXXXX very much for creating a Kim Hyun Joong like me. Also, my dearest parents, grandma, brother, hope that my family can be happy! Oh, (trying to hold back htears) XXX sunbae of the BOF cast/production team, directors (blew out air), acting crew, teachers, thank you all of you very much! I will continue to work hard! I have been really busy, but as soon as I have the time, I will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Shouted) Thank you!!!
Note: (xxxxx means not sure)

Good night Hyun Joong and Heneica...Have sweet dream..I am proud of you Kim Hyun Joong
via SS501 Official 
Adm HJ Kim

• Like 12