Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

So sad :(  It's why I wrote a letter - I encourage all his fans do so.  As retired military I cannot stress enough how much that kind of thing means to any young man in the military, far away from home in strange circumstances.  He's going thru a lot right now with this scandal mess, & then having the stress of military life on top of that - breaks my heart :(

@Teleri Nyfain    ​Teleri - your encouragement with your Navy background is so important -

We fans can show our support NOW and for the rest of the time while he is in the military - and one of the best ways to show it -

while he is in the military - is to send letters - perhaps weekly, perhaps monthly, whatever - just send the letter already!

so that -  while he and his peers all stand around during Mail call - 

his peers and officers can see how he will be inundated with letters from his fans -

perfumey, flowery, cute, feminine envelopes with heartfelt letters will surely impress him and his peers - ..or if you're a guy who likes khj - I guess elegant envelopes would work too....

The letters are for him but more importantly  - it shows his peers that KHJ is much loved and valued and will present KHJ in an even more positive light.....especially since his parents (who are so regretful) weren't able to present at the send off. (sob) ..as he went out  - I guess in a separate exit (?) .....

• Like 9

I sent an email so it would be translated - maybe my Korean will improve enough before he's discharged to actually send a real letter in hangul LOL

​Yes - that is a good thing to do in the next 2 years!!

• Like 4

My father was in the army when I was a baby and by him I know how hard it can be the training but I'm sure that KHJ will be fine, this new picture shows that he looks good. 

So we can send a letter to him in one of the two emails and they'll translate? I want to do it but I'm not sure how is the method

• Like 8

Im so happy to see this new pic..u can see a very big difference in him...hes on a routine now and u can see it hes getting the much needed rest and proper meals which he wasn't getting b4. and hes probably at peace bcuz his lawyer is doing an awesome job for him on the outside. even tho we cant see there faces but it looks like HJ has a good supportive team.#waiting4KHJ

• Like 9

Wow!! He looks great in his military picture.  It looks like the military is EXACTLY what he needed.  The military training is probably so rigorous that he has no time to think about anything else.  He is eating well balance meals, getting good exercise and probably sleeping well without his normal sleeping pills.  The outside world is probably being censored too. My sister (former US Marine) stated that when she was in boot camp at Camp LeJeune, TV, radio, newspapers, emails, etc. were all censored by the military.  In fact, when we went to visit her, the only thing on TV was the weather channel.  LOL! They were totally disconnected from the outside world during that time except one phone call (after a couple weeks) that were allowed to be made to a spouse or parent.  She said our family letters helped her get through the hard training as a US Marine.  

I will also write a letter to him. In the letter, I will not mention you know who or the court case.  That will only remind him of what he is trying to escape right now.   I think I will tell him a couple funny stories about my family or my work.  Hopefully, he will laugh at the stories and he will have joy in his heart.

Like most of us here, I'm happy he looks so good.

NYCGirls, Thanks for the pictures you have been posting here.

Edited by theone4me
  • Like 11

awwww that pic... perhaps this boy is not beautiful??? :wub:

Wow!! He looks great in his military picture.  It looks like the military is EXACTLY what he needed.  The military training is probably so rigorous that he has no time to think about anything else.  He is eating well balance meals, getting good exercise and probably sleeping well without his normal sleeping pills.  The outside world is probably being censored too. My sister (former US Marine) stated that when she was in boot camp at Camp LeJeune, TV, radio, newspapers, emails, etc. were all censored by the military.  They were totally disconnected from the outside world during that time except one phone call (after a couple weeks) that were allowed to be made to a spouse or parent.  She said our family letters helped her get through the hard training as a US Marine.  

I will also write a letter to him. In the letter, I will not mention you know who or the court case.  That will only remind him of what he is trying to escape right now.   I think I will tell him a couple funny stories about my family or my work.  Hopefully, he will laugh at the stories and he will have joy in his heart.

Like most of us here, I'm happy he looks so good.

NYCGirls, Thanks for the pictures you have been posting here.

​Girl, you are so right. I wish all people who will write to him don't mention the case at all or we have been very worried about him. It would be good just tell him I love you or funny things about our life or tell him we are waiting for him when he leaves the MS. We can show our support actually without mentioning anything related to the case.

• Like 10

Kim Hyun Joong, "Lt. trainees' camp life has perfectly adapted ...
김현중, ‘중대장 훈련병’됐다… 훈련소 생활 완벽 적응
[article excerpts]
Kim Hyun Joong in the picture take a look motivated trainees and group photo. 
"Lt. trainees' Kim Hyun Joong finished basic military training here in the future have a ceremony of next month.
cr: @hyun_kichi 
http://entertain.naver.com/read

[Tweet Updates] 김현중 KIM HYUN JOONG becomes a Trainee Squad Leader – 2015.05.29 ‪#‎Waiting4KHJ‬ ‪#‎neverleaveKHJ‬

Tweet/Translation Credit: TheAlienPrince @AlienPrinceKHJ

‘Kim Hyun Joong becomes a ‘trainee squad leader’… perfectly adapting to life in the army training center’ http://media.daum.net

Tweet Credit: sunny @sunsun_sky
I’m not familiar with military organization but google it, because our Only One is 중대장 훈련병! Hope organization chart helpeds! 김현중화이팅

560201_882717955154692_13628943011844420

Actually it is quite an honor to be appointed as company trainee leader, I think.^^ there are only four of them^^ i m sure HJ is the handsomest and the best!
김현중, ‘중대장 훈련병’됐다.. 훈련소 생활 완벽 적응 | 다음 연예http://media.daum.net/v/20150529133813966/ … KHJ is now ‘company trainee leader’. Successfully

adapted to military training

11350583_882718575154630_732491076944951

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 9

HOT ISSUE
Kim Hyun Joong, trainee company leader was captured whereabouts after joining Recruitment
[article excerpts]
Kim Hyun Joong in the photo looks perfect to adapt to military life with a dignified look. Kim Hyun Joong has the proud looks even with short cropped hair and a life blessed. 
Left chest proves the sincerity of Kim Hyun Joong's group life depends on the nameplate labeled as "Lt. trainees.
Kim Hyun Joong is scheduled to receive the valence band placement After the basic military training of five weeks. 
February 2017 will be coming out of military.
source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/540338​

11295639_882724805154007_494682988892606

• Like 9

Please vote for KHJ:

S. O. S.
Henecians get ready to vote in two nominations at the same time!!!

KHJ is going to be competing in Celebrity King and The Best Leader nomination !!!

The Celebrity King Nomination starts at 7 PM Korea time.
In this nomination, KHJ is #2!!
You can vote as many as you want but for KHJ...
In order to win ...we not only need to win, but we also need 50 thousands votes more.
So, get ready !!!

http://www.hallyuwin.com/ 

You can vote as many as you can

In the Best Leader:
Please keep voting...don't let your guard down!!...the gap between the opponent leader and KHJ is less than 3000 votes and the contest ends in less than 3 days...so please keep voting
http://425780.tbits.me/

So...let's vote!!!

• Like 9

11222020_882739348485886_763169672555729

Kim Hyun Joong childhood look topics ... called handsome'
[article excerpts]
The pictures of Kim Hyun Joong's childhood photos surfaced online as the topic of HJ's disclosed camp photos are attracting attention.
cr: @倪嘉路Karenkim13
http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=251076

11114356_882793865147101_677980242723297

Edited by newyorkcitygirl
  • Like 10

OMG! He looks so healthy and it is wonderful that he has been recommended to be the lieutenant - for the platoon trainee leader - and like theOne4me said - there are only 4 of these....

and so again - his leadership abilities shine...

He is a natural leader of the pack....so Alpha!

His background as leader of ss501, Artmatic  all has been training grounds for this. 

I am so beyond Happy that his face looks calm, rested, without the clouds so evident prior to his entrance and he looks robust and healthy!!

Also - I am so glad others mentioned about the content of the letters and emails to be sent to him -

I made absolutely no reference to his situation outside of military life, and instead went on on about how I really liked his acting in Inspiring Generation, how and when I got to know about him, and ended it with "Fighting!"

I sent it in by email for Korean translation, and also will mail the typed letter - with google Koran translation on the right - and used the column format - I am including my letter to him - a portion of it - just to show how I did it - 

and here is how I did my letter:I[I edited out the letter - it just seemed kind of personal - when I thought about it...]  but the format is the same - make 2 columns in Word, draw a line between the 2 columns and - if you want - you can put in a border - 

Then go to google translate  and paste your english copy into the left and choose Korean - and it will translate it...Don't know how well - but it will translate it....

and also am including his Address so you can cut and paste it on your envelope - mine is set up for envelope printing on a canon printer:: - I just typed up the address - but if someone has a better address let me know....

Kim Hyun Joong

Hwangsaeul in Bundang-gu, Seongnam,

Gyeonggi 347 (Seohyeon-dong)

Seongnam Bundang PO BOX 61 Lake

Postal Code 463-600

South Korea

Edited by lkh2
  • Like 9

Guest shariman66

Oh goodness me! Our boy looks so good!

So very happy^_^    

& proud that he's again been appointed as the leader ~ of his squad this time around ~

I agree about the sending of letters & now that I know about the mail call, thanks to @lkh2, I'd like to add my appeal to the fans too. 

Let's show the entire division how very much our boy's still loved & strongly supported by his fans.

Now, what should I write him about? I'm getting excited, haha ^_^

URGENT KIM HYUN JOONG NOW SECOND PLACE LEFT VERY FAR BY KJJ.. HENECIAS.. TRIPLE S.. WE NEED UR VOTE  http://www.hallyuwin.com

​Hey - I went to vote and it is quite fun - did some chatting with some cute fans - yukina and such who is triple s - fun to vote and chat with at the same time sending random upbeat happy messages - this is a really fun poll with cute people who are voting....gotta get back to work - i can't believe I'm doing this - welll - I guess thi si my brak

• Like 7