Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

OMG .. Again? I tot they finally settled it (after she claimed she’’s pregnant) .. I tot somehow KHJ manage to convince her to shut up …

I am really angry …  at her but I am more angry to all those haters …  I wish the media would just expose her identity …  KHJ made a mistake paying her the 600 million won because blackmailer will never be satisfy with any amount of money .. they will continue to try to get more money .. for her case she tried to tie KHJ with marriage which means bigger source of income … Oh please KHJ don’t ever fall into her trap .. if they ever get married and if he ever wanna get a divorce she will suck him dry … there is not guarantee she won’t air their dirty laundry if they every got married…

If I were him ..  I will fight to the end … since his name already tarnished (anyway fans still believe him … :D) …

I can’t wait for 3rd June …  and if it is proven Choibeach lied … please press charge and please please please never ever ever forgive her … I don’t want to see headlines – KHJ decided to drop blackmailing charges and forgive former ex girlfren bla bla bla  ….  She deserved to rot in prison. Ohhhh I really wanna see her face .. please Media expose her face ..

I believe GOD is fair …

This time … get her public apology … get her to admit she’s a gold digger … 

• Like 1

Well just look at all this coming out - she's so screwed herself this time.  KHJ has a real lawyer :D  Notice how the tone of the comments is sooo much different than last September?  Still a few die-hard haters, but they are keeping it toned down.  BUT for every one of them, about 5 who've HAD it w/this drama loon.  I love reading 'oh, I was so against him when the scandal 1st hit but now he sounds more believable' :D  That is all over the comment boards :D  
I really hate that this is going down the day before he goes into MS.  I hope hope hope that there will be a LARGE crowd of Henecians sending him love & support as he goes 

• Like 1

Waiting for translations again, but I'm hearing that HJ apparently had no legal representation during the first scandal!!! What the actual f*ck! Makes sense as KE only mentioned his 'Representatives' 
Also, it seems Choi wrote the settlement agreement AND the apology letter!! 

• Like 1

Yup, there was a non disclosure agreement. Then she runs to media and claims she took none of his money! What a lying, manipulative bitch!

And why the hell did KE not get him a lawyer?!!!!!! Seems fans suspicions were right all along!!! 

Found translations: 

MichLui · @Princessmich123

11th May 2015 from TwitLonger

[Eng Trans] In gist, HJ lawyer explained that Choibitch had continuously alter the content of the apology letter. So the final apology letter released was in accordance to what she wanted! In the settlement agreement, there was a particular clause that stated that the 600mil won settlement sum cannot be disclosed to the public or there will be a penalty on HJ for the disclosure. Yet the first person to breach the clause was not HJ but Choibitch who upon receipt of the 600mil won of settlement money lied in her statement to the media that it was due to her love for him that she decided not to sue or settle for money. On this point, it is tantamount to defamation, HJ side will raise this as a breach!

https://twitter.com/khjbelinda/status/597694438601662465

[Eng Trans] Q2 and HJ lawyer's reply. In gist, why did HJ paid out such a huge settlement amount of money to Choibitch was because HJ then did not have a lawyer to represent him and he was alone in dealing with her threats. Even without any medical report he thought her pregnancy & miscarriage were true. At last August when HJ was sued for the alleged assault care, Choibitch had threatened him that she will report him for assaulting a pregnant woman. Originally the settlement amount was 300 mil won but it was settled for 600 mil won eventually.

[Eng Trans] Q3 and HJ lawyer's reply on whether there was any confirmation on what Choibitch claimed (pregnancy and miscarriage). HJ lawyer said that there was no confirmation at all. Choibitch messaged HJ about the miscarriage but there was no medical reports about her pregnancy or miscarriage produced to substantiate her claim. So from this point, it can be said that there is no pregnancy or miscarriage.

Edited by Lyana87
  • Like 1

No prob - thanks to MichLui on twitter for her fast translations! 

Can't wait to see how the media is gonna cover this....
The truth is all coming out now - and us fans were right all along! :) 

It's just sad to know how much he must have suffered

• Like 1

[Eng Trans of Chinese Translation on TVDaily report on today's happenings]

11154622_875173665909121_704656627299648

HJ side's official response "They will sue the ex-gf for defamation and blackmail"

On 11 May 2015, Lawyer Lee responded that the allegation of miscarriage due to assault was not true and they will take legal actions against such allegation.

Last August, Choi sued HJ for assault. The allegation now was that the 'assault' on 30 May 14 had led to her miscarriage on 30 June 2014. Lawyer Lee said that after the assault allegation was reported, Choi had continuously threatened HJ that she would report that he assaulted a pregnant woman to defame him publicly. HJ was scared of her threats and suggested a settlement amount of 300 million won. But Choi continued and demanded 600 million won! On 16 September 2014, HJ gave her the 600 million won and she withdrew the assault charges.

HJ's lawyer added that the alleged miscarriage and current pregnancy were all one-sided allegation by Choi. When HJ went with her to the hospital, Choi would go in to the hospital alone while HJ could only wait in the car park. He can't go in with her! It was only recently that the pregnancy report was received by HJ side.

And on the settlement agreement, it was stated that her taking of the 600 million won cannot be disclosed or made known publicly. Otherwise, she will sue them for breach of contract! Yet, Choi, on receiving the 600 million won on 16 September 2014, told the media publicly that it was because of her love for him that she withdrew the charges and claimed that she did not take any settlement money!!!

HJ lawyer added that what was settled last year was once again being raised. If what she had said is true then it would tantamount to defamation. If she lied then it would tantamount to blackmailing, especially when she took an amount of >500 million won. The legal penalty will be different.

HJ lawyer said that Choi had indicated she would use legal proceedings to prove if it was true or not.

credit translation: @Princessmich123
http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php… … 
cr: @khjbelinda ·
https://twitter.com/khjbelinda/status/597642908028698624

• Like 4

Kim Hyun Joong’s Ex Claims She Miscarried Her First Pregnancy Due to Abuse, KHJ’s Side Responds

11113811_875273325899155_292503408500547

deedeegii May 10, 2015

After it was reported that singer-actor Kim Hyun Joong’s ex-girlfriend (Ms. Choi) had previously suffered a miscarriage during her first pregnancy due to his physical abuse last year, on the May 11 broadcast of KBS’ “Morning News Time,” Kim Hyun Joong’s side has released an official statement in response to her claims.

On May 11, Kim Hyun Joong’s attorney told OSEN, “The other party has stated that she received treatment at a hospital following her miscarriage, so we will be checking those records first.”

The attorney continued, “First off, the pregnancy itself was her claim, and second, the miscarriage is also her claim. Nothing has been confirmed. [Ms. Choi] has said that she received a separate treatment following her natural miscarriage around June [of last year]. We are currently looking into the truth at that hospital through the court.”

Finally, Kim Hyun Joong’s attorney stated, “If there is no truth to [Ms. Choi] having received treatment at the hospital, our side will prepare to file a lawsuit for blackmail.”

The broadcast of “Morning News Time” revealed the exchanges between Kim Hyun Joong and Ms. Choi through text message, addressing her reported first miscarriage, although both sides’ claims have yet to be confirmed.

http://www.soompi.com/…/kim-hyun-joongs-ex-claims-she-misc…/

• Like 4

Kim Hyun-joong paid $500,000 to girlfriend claiming miscarriage

10702137_875207475905740_573328984388280

[article excerpts]
Kim Hyun-joong's lawyer on Monday dismissed reports that the singer-actor's former girlfriend had a miscarriage as a result of domestic violence before their legal dispute.

The lawyer told a local media outlet that Kim had already paid 600 million won ($549,700) in a settlement last year.
"Kim's former girlfriend threatened that she would make him a violent offender who had caused a pregnant woman to miscarry, which frightened Kim and he passed on the settlement," said the lawyer.

Kim was not certain if his former girlfriend, surnamed Choi, was indeed either pregnant or had miscarried. He had solely communicated with her about the issue via text message, according to the lawyer.

"If her claims are false, it's blackmail. Even if they are true, the matter has already been closed with the paid settlement, so it's a case of defamation," said Kim's lawyer, who said he was involved in discussions how to legally respond to the matter.
source: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php

• Like 2

Guest shariman66

You know, I really wish I could go to SK & scare the heck out of that psy-choi!

Don't know what but definitely would find a way to make her voluntarily stay ~ far away from our boy ~

For goodness sake, what was KE doing last year?

Didn't they even bother to get him a lawyer? He had to deal with that viper alone?

No wonder his friend wrote on FB about wanting to bury her with 500 million won worth of 100 won!

Dear All-Mighty God, I'm so enraged right now!

[Eng Trans of Chinese Translation on TVDaily report on today's happenings]

10408965_875283019231519_338970869542219

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1431308421902270010
HJ side's official response "They will sue the ex-gf for defamation and blackmail"
On 11 May 2015, Lawyer Lee responded that the allegation of miscarriage due to assault was not true and they will take legal actions against such allegation.
Last August, Choibitch sued HJ for assault. The allegation now was that the 'assault' on 30 May 14 had led to her miscarriage on 30 June 2014. Lawyer Lee said thatafter the assault allegation was reported, Choibitch had continuously threatened HJ that she would report that he assaulted a pregnant woman to defame him publicly. HJ was scared of her threats and suggested a settlement amount of 300 million won. But Choibitch continued and demanded 600 million won! On 16 September 2014, HJ gave her the 600 million won and she withdrew the assault charges.
HJ's lawyer added that the alleged miscarriage and current pregnancy were all one-sided allegation by Choibitch. When HJ went with her to the hospital, Choibitch would go in to the hospital alone while HJ could only wait in the car park. He can't go in with her! It was only recently that the pregnancy report was received by HJ side.
And on the settlement agreement, it was stated that her taking of the 600 million won cannot be disclosed or made known publicly. Otherwise, she will sue them for breach of contract! Yet, Choibitch, on receiving the 600 million won on 16 September 2014, told the media publicly that it was because of her love for him that she withdrew the charges and claimed that she did not take any settlement money!!!
HJ lawyer added that what was settled last year was once again being raised. If what she had said is true then it would tantamount to defamation. If she lied then it would tantamount to blackmailing, especially when she took an amount of >500 million won. The legal penalty will be different.
HJ lawyer said that for Choibitch's allegation, they will use legal proceedings to prove if it is true or not.
https://twitter.com/khjbelinda/status/597642908028698624
trans BY: Princessmich123

• Like 4

[Eng Trans] Q3 and HJ lawyer's reply on whether there was any confirmation on what Choibitch claimed (pregnancy and miscarriage). HJ lawyer said that there was no confirmation at all. Choibitch messaged HJ about the miscarriage but there was no medical reports about her pregnancy or miscarriage produced to substantiate her claim. So from this point, it can be said that there is no pregnancy or miscarriage.
credit: @Princessmich123

10460335_875284499231371_101228274306181

• Like 6

So HJ's been facing this monster woman for almost a year and all alone... poor our boy!!! :( He was - is - and still suffer from all her lies soooooo much, so do we... can't believe that there's a scary monster like Choi exists in our world :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anyway, i'm so glad that this time HJ gets a very good lawyer and ready to fight back :) i hope he will help HJ clear his name and gain his reputation back and this battle will end at the court next month ^^ and of course putting that callmeChoi in jail or mental asylum for everything she brought to our beloved HJ, his parents, friends and loyal fans around the world >"< 

Hyun Joong ah~ be strong and healthy~~^^ do ur best in MS and come back safely!!! we'll be here waiting for you, ALWAYS~~~ ^__^

and I just wanna say hello to all Hyun Joong lovers here :D thank you for your update ^^

• Like 6

I want to say so many things - I am feeling so happy about the lawyer.. about finding out what was going on....and already missing him as he is going into the military -

As he prepares to go in - he could be going into one of 2 divisions with the number "30" in it.......

here are 2 of them:

one is the Mechanized Division 30  - their name is  - and get this - "CERTAIN VICTORY" (!). This would be the armored transport division - via air and ground...

and there is another one he could be going into - which is a part of the 9th Infantry  - with the 30th regiment known as White Horse division - which has seen quite a bit of action during the 1950s...

But whichever one he goes into - both of those divisions will be at or near the East or West DMZ area -  This information is courtesy of  Wikipedia  and I ask everyone to update/clarify/correct this information as we find out where he is stationed......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Armed_Forces.  

• Like 6