Guest coreana

100712 Seung Gi Vs. Hyunjoong Vs. Yoochun – Drama Showdown

Reposted from : Mischievous Land

Source: [Chosun Online]

Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

sameageactors.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Three top stars of the same age will be battling it out in our living rooms.

Singer Lee Seung Gi, SS501’s Kim Hyunjoong (Leader) and Tohoshinki’s Yoochun will be starring in dramas during the August – September periods. Lee Seung Gi was born in early ’87, and Hyunjoong and Yoochun were born in ’86 are of the same age. They will be competing on the acting stage to see who comes out tops.

Firstly, Lee Seung Gi. His comeback midweek drama “My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox” is scheduled to start airing on 11 August on SBS. He plays a man who lives with a nine-tailed fox spirit (Shin Min Ah) whose seal is broken after 500 years.

So far, Lee Seung Gi’s star quality in acting has been recognized via his dramas “Famous Princesses” and “Shining Inheritance.” “My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox” will probably serve to establish his position as an actor further.

Next, Hyunjooong, whose acting debut was the role of Yoon Ji Hoo (Hanazawa Rui) from F4 in “Boys over Flowers.” He will be touching girls’ hearts again in MBC’s new midweek drama “Mischievous Kiss.” This drama, like “Boys over Flowers”, is adapted from a popular Japanese comic, and Hyunjoong’s character is expected to shine, just like the actual comic character.

“Mischievous Kiss” will be directed by Hwang In Roe, who also directed “Goong” and is expected to air in August after “Road Number One”.

Finally, Yoochun will be officially kicking off his acting activities in September with the KBS drama “SungKyunKwan Scandal.” Unlike Lee Seung Gi and Kim Hyunjoong, he will not be competing at the same time slots, but the pressure for his debut is still great. Together with Park Min Young, Soong Joon Gi & Yoo Ah-In, Yoochun will be part of “Chosun Dynasty’s F4,” helping to alleviate his burden.

“SungKyunKwang Scandal” has received much interest both locally and internationally, and distribution rights were sold to Japan even before production began.

After Lee Seung Gi, Kim Hyunjoong and Park Yoochun’s drama are over, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and Tohoshinki’s Changmin will be taking over. Choi Siwon will be featured in SBS’s “Athena : Goddess of War” and Changmin will be acting in “Paradise Ranch.”

T/N: Midweek dramas are actually called “Wednesday-Thursday” dramas, referring to the days that they are being aired on. “My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed fox” and “Mischievous Kiss” will be showing at the above day slots, while “SungKyunKwan Scandal” will be aired on Monday & Tuesday.

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest CeeCee23

I decided to delete this because I didn't want to make an issue out of something that wasn't worth making an issue out of.

Reposted from Hancinema

Korean singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong [KEYEAST]

"What PD Hwang In roi says about Kim Hyun Jonng"

photo127904.jpg

Korean singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong has been confirmed as the male lead in upcoming TV series "Mischievous Kiss" based on popular Japanese comic "Itazura na Kiss", according to agency KEYEAST on Friday.

KEYEAST announced in a press release that Kim has been cast for the role of Baek Sung-jo, the all-around Mr. Perfect-type character who ends up falling in love with a girl always getting into trouble, to be played by actress Jeong So-min.

Director Hwang In-roi, who will helm the new series, explained that it was a combination of Kim's looks which "seem like they just popped out of a comic book", and his "pure, flexible" personality that made him perfect to play the character.

"And his strong will to win, which is one of the necessary virtues that an actor must have to lead a mini-series, was also a big factor", the director went onto say. "I think you may well look forward to Kim's natural appearance and relaxed acting in the drama".

The original comic series "Itazura na Kiss", which sold over 27 million copies in Japan, has been made into animation in Japan and a top-rated television drama in Taiwan.

Hwang, who previously directed "Princess Hours" (MBC, 2006) and "Iljimae Returns - Moon River" (MBC, 2009), will team with noted television writer Ko Eun-nim for the small screen adaptation of the comic.

Production company Group 8, creators behind last year's smash hit series "Boys over Flowers", will produce the new show.

The romantic comedy, which starts shooting this month, will premiere on MBC on September 1.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source : 10.asiae.co.krsize="4"]

/Articl... ( English Korean )

EDIT TO ADD:

Reposted from : DKPOP.NET

[News] Kim Hyun-joong to attend 'Boys Over Flowers' reunion

Credit to Gina ( the author of DKpop )

[20100715084403769791.jpg

Korean singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong will be attending the "Boys Over Flowers" reunion in Japan next month, according to his agency KEYEAST.

EYEAST announced in a press release that Kim and the rest of the cast members including Kim Bum, Kim Jun and Ku Hye-sun will be in Osaka (August 18) and Tokyo (August 21) for a reunion event for the drama. Actor Lee Min-ho will not be attending due to personal matters.

"Boys Over Flowers," originally a popular Japanese comic series, became a hit series when it hit airwaves in Korea last January. "Boys" also drew in a large audience in neighboring Asian countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan and Southeast Asia.

Kim, 23, is the leader of the boy band SS501, one of the most successful K-pop acts in Asia since their debut in 2005 with the single "Warning." The singer made his acting debut in the smash hit drama "Boys Over Flowers" and appeared in various entertainment programs as well.

He signed with Hallyu star Bae Yong-joon's agency KEYEAST in late June after the group's contract with DSP Media expired on June 8. He was recently chosen to play the male lead for the upcoming series based on the popular Japanese comic "Itazurana Kiss."

The romantic comedy is scheduled to air on MBC after war drama "Road No. 1" ends its run.

Reporter: Cho Bum-ja anju1015@

Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Guest susamirain

Hello everyone!

If you have tried visiting KHJ International over the past few days you might be wondering where we went? Well, we did not delete our forum, it was wiped by the company Ipbfree.com for reasons that remain secret to all Ipbfree users. All Ipbfree communities were wiped including Ipbfree's own support forum. This is all I will say about the wipe because it seems to be dangerous to say much else.

Hyunnies United: Kim Hyun Joong International Forum is still going strong but the wipe has left us having to rebuild from scratch. No backup data was kept from the old forum. We need all the help we can get in rebuilding our community.

Hyunnies United's new location is at: http://kimhyunjoong.freeforums.org/portal.php

All registrations will have to be approved by the admin (SoraMio) that's me silly! This is only temporary soon everyone will be able to register without my approval. I am just trying to regather the original staff first so we can get things set up nicely for everyone.

So please make note of our new location. This time around I plan on getting us a nice domain name and getting the forum hosted on a server. I think that will at least give us a chance to save our data if the company decides to wipe. But I doubt they'd wipe a paying community.

I welcome any help and support at this time. Hyun Joong has a new drama coming up "Playful Kiss" and this is definitely a time for big promotions. He also still has activities with SS501 which still need big promoting too. Hyunnies United loves all of SS501, Hyun Joong is just our favorite, but he is a "Group Artist" not a solo artist.

Guest hyunniestar.

I find it ridicously rude and mean how some people are no longer looking forward to watching the upcoming drama because

Hyunnie has the lead male role. Gee guys, please have some faith in him. Honestly, I don't see how his acting is bad. I think it's actually great.

Trust him, support him. With the criticism from BOF, I'm sure he'll use it to improve his acting.

HJL fighting ~

Guest Bess_Okada

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong & Oguri Shun to Meet on July 20

Reposted from Leizle.blogspot

Credit edaily, and Ode501 for translation

Kim Hyun Joong & Oguri Shun to Meet on July 20

Korean to English translation by Ode /ss501ode.blogspot.com

Korea and Japan's fellow 'beauty boy representative icons' Kim Hyun Joong and Oguri Shun will be meeting up with each other. Both of them will be holding a meeting and conducting interviews together with several media presses on the 20th July in a restaurant somewhere in Kangnam, Shinsadong. They will be carrying out interviews with several media presses in a short timeframe, and it will be a secret meeting. This comfortable meeting will be held in order to encourage friendship, it will be on an undisclosed basis that outsiders cannot view. Korea and Japan's top stars Kim HyunJoong and Oguri Shun will be meeting for the first time, and this meeting of theirs will be one affinity shared just because of a same role from the same drama.

Because both of them are the individual pretty boy from Korean version of 'Boys over Flowers' and Japanese version of 'Boys over Flowers', this has attracted much attention.

Oguri Shun played the character Rui in Japanese original version of 'Boys over Flowers' whilst Kim Hyun Joong was the character JiHoo who was the Korean version of Rui in remade 'Boys over Flowers'. Oguri Shun was invited to come to Korea on the 19th in order to attend the "2010 Bucheon International Movie Festival" with his directed movie 'Surely Someday'. Before Oguri Shun's meeting with Kim Hyun Joong on the 20th, he carried out a public talk in Bucheon on the 19th afternoon.

On the other hand, Kim HyunJoong will be starring in upcoming new MBC drama 'Playful kiss' / 'It started with a kiss' while Oguri Shun had also met up with director Goo HyeSun who participated in the '2010 Yubari International Festival Movie Festival' in February

Guest CeeCee23

plzzzzz keep on voting for leader

the difference getting bigger between him nd nickhun

so plz keep on voting as much as u can

http://kids.daum.net/kids/do/fun/vote/poll/view?type=PLAY&id=2027&minIdx=60&maxIdx=264&cntPerPage=10&srchType=&srchText=&userId=

I vote when I can. Those kind of polls that allow you to vote over and over are not accurate anyway. Sometimes even those that are supposed to allow you to vote one time, once daily, or once weekly are not accurate either. There is a voting going on at Revista Privildge magazine site that you are supposed to vote once a day but all you have to do is clear your cache and cookies, refresh the page, and you can vote as many times as you want. These polls are just ways to get hits for their websites. But with saying all that because they are using Hyun Joong in these polls shows just how popular he is. We know he is the best. ;)

CeeCee23 thx hun for the comment :) i was worried i wanted him to be no1 in every poll as he always no1 in our heart

Two flower boys will meet :) Hope we will see some photos! At least how his haircut looks like now...

I'm so excited that the first thing I do in the morning is checking liezle's blog and soompi :DD

When will we see the first promo pics? 

Guest hyunniestar.

^

I can't wait either ~ Do you know when the pictures will be released?

I hope Hyun Joong's doing well. I miss him being in BOF ):

Guest megan_

These were taken a while ago :wub:

Credits: tagged + SS601.com + Quainte501.com

1_L_1279623158.jpg

th_5htm.jpg th_7.jpg th_1htm.jpg

th_2.jpg th_3htm.jpg th_4htm.jpg

Credits: tagged + SS601.com + Quainte501.com

do i seem weird if i say he looks different

diff yea but in taking a breath away way ...i know hes always like that but ..i dont know how to explain it

briefly he looks sooo great