☼ [Official]Lee Joon photo thread ☼

Guest lamia

Guest mz simmonz

hey there!

never got into MBLAQ either.

I watched "Champagne" when Uee was on... Lee Joon was on it, and I thought he looked really unique and hot but didn't bother to check out who he was..then I watched Maknae Rebellion and recognized him..so THAT'S who the unique looking hottie is! I hear everybody going crazy over Mir, although he's cute, I'm more drawn to Lee Joon..he just really stands out..he's not the conventional handsome guy but he's just very good looking in an unusual way. Now I will definitely be checking out MBLAQ ;)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest xlilvietgrl

I recently watched Idol Show with MBLAQ in it because I was bored and OMGGGGGGGGGGG LEE JOON IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND FUNNY.

And that was the start of my new obsession. AHAHA!

Thank you for that major JOONNNN<3 pic spam, Thuyster!

This thread needs more love. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest amyoii

wow he's so hot. i've been seeing pictures of him floating around the net a lot & i was so curious to know who he was. i agree with whoever said he had a seductive eyes....he's the beast!!

• 4 months later...
Guest Minbongie

imakpopfan2, i remember that too. He was so scared when the plan was not going the way he wanted (lol). Poor Joon got tricked twice on the same show, Love him

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest slithize

imakpopfan2, i remember that too. He was so scared when the plan was not going the way he wanted (lol). Poor Joon got tricked twice on the same show, Love him

couldnt agree more wub.gifwub.gif

well i guess after the dance with Gahee there will be plenty of sexy pictures :P

• 3 months later...

Archived