☼ [Official]Lee Joon photo thread ☼

Guest lamia

Guest 80slitenite

Blaq hole's speaking voice is <33

I posted an mp3 of him singing Crazy live in my profile since direct links aren't allowed here. :)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bleach16

this guy is just gonna kill us damn it! and all our bfs will get jealous and break up with us but we wont even know it cuz this guy is just smiling all the time and we're always looking at his chocolate abssss!!! aaaaaaaaaah cant get enough lol :D

Pictures of joon make me so spazzy. ;D

On the other hand, his voice in My Dream? OMG.♥

Fanart~

img3170p.jpg

93381231.jpg

The second one, "Damn bell". LOLL~~

0837284001256303390.jpg

0713282001256303410.jpg

0524844001256303393.jpg

fqc93t1g0o4cma40b3b2.jpg

1256272251tvn11.gif

GAH~ ♥♥♥

credits; as watermarked, and the m-blaq thread!! :]

(if the people who posted the pictures in the m-blaq thread want me to credit their username just lmk!)

Guest Jehneece

is anyone interested in creating a international forum for leejoon with me and my friend? xD

please pm me if you're interested! ^^

thankyou!

Guest smileysomsx

HELLO LEE JOON!! ;DD MR.KILLER SMILE >DD

Ah, I wanted to share this in the Lee Joon thread but I'm not sure if this is where I say it..

When MBLAQ came out my cousin told me that his brother (which is also my cousin^^) is friends with Lee Joon.

First, I didn't believe this until my aunt clarified it, but apparently Lee Joon used to sleep over often at my cousins house.

Mannn, why wasn't I in korea that time -______-

But seriously this boy is adorable, he was the most amazing smileee which kills me <33

Guest mika.16

HELLO LEE JOON!! ;DD MR.KILLER SMILE >DD

Ah, I wanted to share this in the Lee Joon thread but I'm not sure if this is where I say it..

When MBLAQ came out my cousin told me that his brother (which is also my cousin^^) is friends with Lee Joon.

First, I didn't believe this until my aunt clarified it, but apparently Lee Joon used to sleep over often at my cousins house.

Mannn, why wasn't I in korea that time -______-

But seriously this boy is adorable, he was the most amazing smileee which kills me <33

Go demand to your Aunt that you live at their house for the next 5 years!!!!!

He might drop by!!!

lol go go go!!!

Try to dig up photos!

Anything!!! ahahahahaha

Guest sweetsweets2

Joon is like the new prince of the killer smile :D

I really like his defined jawline too

and I was reading about how a lot of people think

that Joonie looks like Rain

but to me he doesn't look thaaat much like Rain

GO looks more like Rain... with facial hair xD

Joonie reminds me of Joo JiHoon sometimes

and also JoKwon from 2AM sometimes, lol.

but Joon is still handsome <3

I really like his hair color

thank you for the share of pictures ^^

haha I could spazz all day about Joon.

and he'll be like

:blush: "You shouldn't do that~" <3

Guest MyLovelyBlondie

damn, his smile was the thing that attracted me to him in the first place. that gorgeous smile!

plus that hot body :P

dear god, this boy kills me every time I watch a vid or see a pic ! LOL

I love everything about him o m g . He totally fits the criteria with a killer smile, killer abs, killer hair, killer vocals, killer dancing killer JAWLINE and a cute personality to boot.

But really, I could go on and on about his jawline . Pics of him flashing his abs, smiling at the right angle just wow, heavenly. haha

He's sure climbed the way near the top of my list, let's see if her can overtake taeyang !

Guest kaypop.

watch out ladies, joon is a DIRTY boy. :lol: :

10.30.09 "Docile Daddy" Seungho, "Prince Syndrome" Cheondung ... MBLAQ 5 People 5 Colours

With their intense charisma, new group MBLAQ are capturing the stage. What are the five guys like in real life?

As I give them a pen and paper and ask them to write about the other four members’ real personality, laughter bursts out here and there – “Hehehe”.

“You have to write really honestly and well.”

Leader Seungho gently threatens the other members to write about him nicely. However, Seungho’s request is instantly thrown into the air and broken into pieces. And without a moment’s hesitation, the members’ exposés began.

“Joonie, you really need to wash.”, “What, so we’re really going to go all out like this?”

The members’ pleasant back and forth of attack and defence started. The following is a summary of the members’ words from pen and mouth, a refreshingly honest view of MBLAQ from MBLAQ.

[Lee Joon]

0.961109001256876569.jpg

Lee Joon, the truth about “Fourth dimension” and “Dirty guy”?

On stage, he is the member who most resembles Rain. However, he is MBLAQ’s official “fourth dimension” [= somewhat eccentric]. From head to toe. Sometimes he comes out with absurd comments like “In the depths of the water there live giant squid the size of the 63 Building”.

Further, the members have picked him as the “person who washes the least”. It is the opposite of his clean image.

“We wish he would wash a bit.” (Mir, G.O)

But his body is top grade. But he is addicted to exercising. His hobby is exercising in the early morning

must credit: Translation by leira@absolutemblaq

Source: SPN EDAILY

Archived