Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest younhafan

lol so going by the pics she's playing one character as domestic and the other business savvy or career savvy whatever the term is. 

Not cold in "I have a lover". In real life, she is very cute :) :D:P . Like this

3207d42a2834349b1661788bcfea15ce36d3be06

c3002834349b033b4defead413ce36d3d539bd06

cr: baidu

And I heard that she received a letter from Hollywood. Right? Who can tell me know, please?

Edited by tunquat
  • Like 1

Kim Hyun Joo to step into Hollywood?

Veteran actress Kim Hyun Joo might be the next Korean star to venture into Hollywood!

One media outlet reported exclusively, "Kim Hyun Joo received a letter of intent from a Hollywood production company for her appearance.  The agency's side currently received an offer for Kim Hyun Joo's appearance in a Hollywood movie from the production company and is looking over it affirmatively."

kim-hyun-joo_1438963513_af_org.jpg

Her agency confirmed this with the statement, "It is true that Kim Hyun Joo received a letter of intent from a Hollywood production company for her appearance; we are aware that the role she was offered was the daughter of Mr. Ahn Chang Ho (penname Dosan),"who was a Korean activist for the nation's independence during the Japanese colonial era and an early United States immigrant. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/kim-hyun-joo-to-step-into-hollywood

Guest LHRCN

She received a love call from Hollywood but i dont think she will step into hollywood world.???

we will patiently waiting to hear more from this

No i dont think its a good chance, there are a lot of Korean actors who go overseas and hollywoord but dont succeed because of their English. Stepping into Hollywood is a really big step. You may lose everything in Korea of you stay too long in Hollywood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@LHRCN

Hi again, this new drama "I Have A Lover".....

Seeing KHJ and JJH again brings in the feels of Miss Kim's Making 1 Million.

But seeing in KHJ's role as a LAWYER in this new drama, plus the court scenes, brings in so much memories of her PARTNER drama.

Episode 9 - It's such a heavy drama plus that shocking car accident scene, but suddenly i was laughing at LKH seeing ghosts along the road...what the..??? HAHAHAHA :lol:

This drama, what a rollercoaster ride this goin' to be.

Edited by berny
  • Like 1