Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

anyone know the link of the making the new advertisement for Jaseng Pillow? i cant find any video of that interview/making. I wanna to watch it so bad.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LHRCN

yeahhhhhh finally Soompi is working again. I miss you guys and miss Hyun Joo unnie so much. Kim Hyun Joo unnie flights this morning to Nepal with the Medical team to help people in need.

Kim Hyun-joo flies to Nepal for quake relief

Korean actress Kim Hyun-joo on Monday flew to join aid workers in Nepal bringing relief to victims suffering from the earthquake that struck the country late last month.

Kim joins the cause through Good Neighbors, an international humanitarian organization, for which she is currently an ambassador. She is the only celebrity to fly to Nepal with the aid organization.

The actress plans to aid humanitarian efforts in Nepal for seven to 10 days, focusing on the Gorkha District.

Actress Kim Hyun-joo (Yonhap)

A staff member at Good Neighbors on Sunday told Yonhap News Agency, "Kim Hyun-joo expressed an interest in flying to the region as soon as (she heard about) the earthquake."

Kim reportedly took time to adjust her schedule before flying to Nepal.

The actress will join aid workers from Good Neighbors in Nepal, where she will help medical care and packing and distributing life-saving supplies. She will also report on the condition of children supported by Good Neighbors.

Previously, the actress donated an unspecified sum to help victims of the earthquake through Good Neighbors.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505111739141607872_2

Yes the situation in Nepal seems worrying! It's the second major earthquake as of now.

But as of now, KHJ and the Korean Good Neighbors team have evacuated to safe zones. Based on KHJ chinese fans on Baidu (and a bit of google translate) , they said voluntary work was planned to be 10 days long. But with the current circumstances, they will decide tonight if they are withdrawing or going ahead with voluntary works.

Here's a more accurate Korean article:

http://joongang.joins.com/article/065/17787065.html?cloc=joongang|ext|googlenews

Guest LHRCN

OH my god, i didnt know the situation in Nepal was that bad, so they are planning to flight back to Korea tonight? Gosh, hope her to come back safety, but its too bad that they would withdraw back because of another earthquake, she must fell very sorry. huhuhu.

@JeanStar thank you for the info.