Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest smmin

yeah especially her clothes, very sexy outfit, I was like:'' ahh Skin'' have never seen her like that before.

yeah I tot her dressing was quite a refreshing one but what appealed to me more was her hairstyle & general demeanour. preferred that she let down her hair just as what she did in ep 5 than tie it up :) haha just curious, what is "Skin"

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌

oh I went back to watch & now I get what u mean by "ahh skin." haha I intially tot that was a belt!! but on a side note, I ever saw her in pics with high skirt(pencil skirt outfit type) & I think she pulled those outfit off really well!!

Guest LHRCN

smmin said: @LHRCN‌ oh I went back to watch & now I get what u mean by "ahh skin." haha I intially tot that was a belt!! but on a side note, I ever saw her in pics with high skirt(pencil skirt outfit type) & I think she pulled those outfit off really well!!

Guest smmin

@smmin

yeah she pulled it out  very well, but when i first saw it first, i was shocked, it wasnt a belt, its her waist, Oh my god so sexy. yeah i love her hair like that too. one of the singer also complimented how beautiful she was.

@LHRCN‌

then I must say that her waist is so slender! oh my we must do some screenshots haha!

Guest LHRCN

[NEWS] Singer Byun JIn Sub to duet with MC Kim Hyun Joo on MBC ''Yesterday''

They will perform ''Kiss'' on this upcoming ep of Yesterday. Other guests of this week are BAP, Park Jin Yeon, Secret..etc

Guest LHRCN

singer Byun Jin Sub is one of the most respected singer in the entertainment world. He was the one who sang OST of dramas like ''Last scandal of my life'' My lady''..etc. so I guess having a duet with Him is like a dream to Kim Hyun Joo. I cant wait for this week ep.

I hope more popular singers come to the show. I see that Kim Hyun Joo is having fun to MCing on the show. I am happy for her.

Guest LHRCN

@smmin
wow that magazine, didnt know about it.

btw here is the link of ep 6 ""Yesterday''''
I havent watched it yet, going to watch it now. but i didnt seem to find the clip of her singing, wonder whether is the news really true?

chttp://www.nolbunet6.com/index.php?document_srl=128308&mid=ent

Guest LHRCN

@smmin
i may have missed it, i just forward the clip , only see her scenes. but i see the interview of her and singer Byun Jin Sub, which she sang in her Jung Won 's voice. with my little Korean  I think she said that the singer is very well known, he has many famous songs like:''''then she sings a few songs of his'' and people started to laugh, he also laughed, she answered its not only me who knows your songs, the audience knows them too.

Guest LHRCN

Here are some screencaps of ep 6, very beautiful, Meien also commented  her beauty on their blogs

22445149532EB41402035F2559A74E532EB431231782264B384F532EB4452A633924395850532EB46403FEC9244B384F532EB4762BCD4Fcredit to Meien@twitter

Guest LHRCN

@ssmin
wow I found this for you, Strong heart ep 109 and 110 with Chinese sub. have fun, those videos are very interesting
at the end you will be WOW when she won the awards

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/De2jDV7NTAU/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lHXHRNaenwo/

let me know if you can watch those.

Guest LHRCN

wowowo I found it, its at the end of the video, here is the clip of the whole song.

title'' wishes'' from 1989 sang  by Byun Jin Sub 

Guest smmin

@LHRCN

you saw both her JW singing voice & HJ unni singing voice right! :) although it was short(for both parts) but I thoroughly enjoyed it! Yes, her dress is so glamorous! She's pretty again in this episode!! who is meien? I went to her webpage b4 but it's all in korean :/ is this meien company the makeup company in charge of HJ unni?

thanks so much for the strong hearts video links :) haha u gave me the link b4 & I've watched it. yeah she's so candid & cute in it!! :)) I rmb the part that she said if she were to break up with any guy she hopes he'll return her all the stuff that she made for him haha!

Guest LHRCN

@smmin
i didnt catch the last part when she sang with the singer, until you mentioned it, hehehe
yeah she is so pretty in this ep, everyone was like '' WOW'' when she appeared on stage.

yeah Meien is the Korean make up company which she is working with, and she is also friend of those girls, i think one of them is Chun Mi yeon. they also like her that is why they upload her pics on their blog.

yeah she was so funny and down to earth on Strong Heart

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌

i see! haha but at least u saw it! :) i think the audience didnt expected her singing appearance at the end of the show too. they looked pleasantly surprised. what is meien's blog url?

oh u noe I saw this list of confirmed kdrama on HJ unni's forum on tieba baidu, I think it's a list for dramas up to abt apr-may. HJ unni's name wasn't in so I reckon that her upcoming drama wld probably be in the 2nd half of this yr. let's keep our fingers crossed that she'll do a drama this yr!! :)