Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest LHRCN

@smmin
i dont know whether HJ unnie will have a drama this year or now? cause when she has something do to( like this MBC show) she will focus 100% into it. i know that the show just air once a week, but with her perfection personality, she wants to do as good as she can.

as you can see the Korean audience also love her, i heart people do love her because of her down to earth personality, she is so real in real life.

this is the url of meien blog
http://blog.naver.com/meien1201/120180843462

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌

Thanks for the link! :) but I guess that this MBC music show will end by mid yr? or is it ongoing throughout the whole yr?

yup, her candid & down to earth personality indeed is what audiences like both of us like abt her. & idk if u it applies for you, but for me, her smile is so mesmerising! Even in pics or dramas, everytime she smiles I'll feel so comforted & at ease - it brightens up my day! :)

Guest LHRCN

@ssmin no the MBC music show is depend on the viewers, if it gets more and more viewers the show will continue, if it got low ratings the show will end suddenly

yeah Kim Hyun Joo is known for her bright smile, a lot of actors acknowledge her smile and how they feel happy around her. btw could you give us a summary of this clip , what did she say about her ideal guy and her past boy friends? also when her teacher appear he also said something about marriage? this clip is for the promo of Dummy Mommy back in 2012. its with chinse sub

sbs section TV for Dummy Mommy
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/i4N5BkAZ_KA/

some old videos
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jLS0__f5FRU/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8C9R7WZRaSo/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WPd_1_c7CXk/

Guest LHRCN

another video from Dummy Mommy,Good morning SBS promo for drama Dummy Mommy

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RvbfxK72NsI/

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌

I was looking at her pics & I've been curious abt this for a long time - I realised that HJ unni is exceptionally slim(esp her face) in dummy mommy as compared to her other pics, whether it is b4 twinkle twinkle, during twinkle twinkle or now. was there any particular reason or did anything happened causing her to be slimmer compared to normal? haha I'm really curious abt it. Though I thought she do look gd, just like how she has always been a stunning beauty inside out! :)

Guest smmin

@LHRCNRegarding the video,
She's so cute! The host asked her if she felt that she herself is pretty and she said yes *then she started laughing* She also said YJ's character is cool, proud and cool and HJ unni says that she has some of these traits within her too. Host ask if any actors confessed to her b4. She said yes, abt 3-4 actors and then added,"but there are still many who are too shy to tell her" *and she started laughing LOL* Host ask if she has any dating tips. She says she's bad at dating and always date in the car. She says that if she has a bf now(ie in 2012) then she will immediately share the news.She then add on that maybe she shld just straightaway share any news on her marriage instead.She says she'll just marry if the person is not too bad. 
(in the car)she says she prefers haversack bags(the one she is carrying in this programme rather than sling bags cos sling bags are not practical for use. She'll gets annoyed and lose sleep if she does not sort out the whole plot or outline of her drama and write it on the front cover of her scriptbooks. She then takes out a bag that she sewn herself. Next, she describes her hair has having natural curly waves and adds that it's very pretty. *she laughs* Host then gives her a yellow handsign and ask her to repeat it while the host holds up the handsign for her. She repeats it confidently, then look at that handsign and started laughing. ( this scene esp make me squeal.. aww so cuteee^^!!! )Host asks her if she has any more self praises for herself, she thinks abt it seriously and say that her figure is great, then hides her face abashedly with her script books. 
(reaches chaerum)tcher says that she has a beautiful heart, hosts jokes if this line was rehearsed beforehand. Host ask KHJ why she used to like the tcher. HJ unni says aiya when she was young she thinks he's handsome cos he's taller than her. Tcher ended by asking her to get married.Host ended to show by asking her how she felt after the programme, she says actually after the programme, she realised that she just wanna get married, and then she started laughing again :)
haha, she seems so cute and happy in this video!!(: btw, regarding my last qn abv, do u hv an ans for it? haha i'm quite curious if something happened to her haha.

Guest LHRCN

@ssmin
wow your awesome, thank you so much for the translation
sorry, what was the question you asked me again? i didnt get what youre curious about

Kim Hyun Joo unnie is cute like always, i see that she is so confident that she always speaks what she is thinking, so loving her so much

btw here is ep 7 of Yesterday cchttp://www.nolbunet6.com/index.php?document_srl=129933#0

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌

yay!! u're finally back! :) hv been checking this page the last few days & was wondering why it was so quiet here.

oh my question earlier was that frm pics of HJ unni, I realised that she was exceptionally skinny in dummy mommy in 2012(especially obvious in her face) as compared to during twinkle twinkle (2011) & now (2013-2014). So I'm wondering if anything happened to her to cause her to slim down? but anyhow, she's still pretty like she's always been! :)

oh and I think u tagged me wrongly. I'm @smmin‌ :)

Guest LHRCN

smmin said: @LHRCN‌ yay!! u're finally back! :) hv been checking this page the last few days & was wondering why it was so quiet here. oh my question earlier was that frm pics of HJ unni, I realised that she was exceptionally skinny in dummy mommy in 2012(especially obvious in her face) as compared to during twinkle twinkle (2011) & now (2013-2014). So I'm wondering if anything happened to her to cause her to slim down? but anyhow, she's still pretty like she's always been! :) oh and I think u tagged me wrongly. I'm @smmin‌ :)

Guest LHRCN

btw, ssmin did you watch her old dramas like Partners, Glass slippers and Miss Kim making 1 million quest???

some videos from Partners 2009

Guest LHRCN

@smmin
and those who want to rewatch glass slipper again, here are the new uploaded videos from youtube of the whole drama with ENG SUB
total 40 eps.
watch them as soon as you can, cause I am afraid that youtube could take the videos down .
cutie Kim Hyun Joo and So Ji Sub
cchttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuid60TitYS4WSdbfA_UjXfUwOtH2u6pR

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌

oh I see! haha but I must say she do look very pretty in dummy mommy! :) I got my mum to guess her age with some recent pics like those provided by meien & she says that HJ unni looks like she's in her early twenties! :)

yeah I do agree it's boring w/o much news that's why I really hope that she does a drama soon. but nevertheless, talking here makes me happy. I didnt watch glass slippers & her older dramas yet.. haha I'm like rewatching those nice scenes in twinkle twinkle & dummmy mommy. I even bookmarked those eps! might start on partner but I heard her r/s wasn't too romantic with the male lead? & thanks so much for the videos!

Guest LHRCN

@smmin
you should start watching glass slipper hehehhe, cause the videos are easy to find now on youtube, plus it has engsub, hehe

maybe she was sick cause of her schedule by the time when she filmed dummy mommy? i member it was her first role that she plays a strong woman in dummy mommy, like she said she is a perfectionism who cant sleep when she hasnt practice her line, also she was sick because of the scene when she filmed in the rain with Kim Jung Hoon.

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌ 
 yeah true that! haha I"ll watch it if I hv time! (:
hmm, perhaps. I actually quite like her dark makeup too.. got the New York Chic feel. haha aiya, she is always pretty regardless of being in darker or fairer makeup! :) I realised she seems to film rain scenes in a couple of her shows.. twinkle twinkle too - the scene when her father ask her to get out of the car & she hugged editor song( kim suk hoon) in the the rain. yeah when I was watching I was like worrying for her if she would fall sick yet on the other hand impressed by her professionalism. 

Guest smmin

@LHRCN
Oh yes & i wanna ask.. I rmb reading news that she is in the midst of accepting a Hollywood movie offer. But then I didn't hear news of it aft that... Do u noe what happen? Did she do the movie in the end?

Guest LHRCN

@smmin
yeah i do like her dark make- up in dummy mommy too, she looks so cool with those make-up, but i just dont like the fact that she is married and has a husband in that drama, it would be better if she married her best friend docter lee jae Ha 10 years ago. when i first watched dummy mommy i was so angry at the young Kim Young Joo, i wondered why she fell for that jerk husband. but luckily she ended up with Lee jae ha at the end of the drama, that made up everything.

she has 1 raining scene in Cruel Palace as well, it was in ep 3 when she was about to enter the palace, the consort of the King made her stand in the rain to strain her strength. i remember it was in February when they filmed that scene, it was still in the winter, poor her, it would had been too cold to film it in the winter. however when it comes to professional its Kim Hyun Joo. she always amazes me with her acting.

Regarding the news of her entering Hollywood market, yeah i remember reading that news too, it was before Cruel Palace started, in January 2013, but we didnt hear any news about that movie anymore, so i guess Korean journalists just made up some rumors.

Guest smmin

@LHRCN‌

oh dear, not only in the rain but during winter! I still rmb reading somewhere that in twinkle twinkle she had to go to the hospital for IV drips 3 times due to overwork.

haha regarding her bad choice in dummy mommy. haha I agree with u.. I was secretly annoyed that she kept holding on to that Pak Jeong Do & refuse to divorce him in the earlier episodes when he's alr such a jerk. u noe the first ep when PJD & Oh Chae rin actually make out in her bed & she found on & started tearing her blanket until she felt a chest pain... that scene just totally tore me. :/ he's like so bad to her & I don't understand why she still hv a little little bid of love for him( can tell the later ep when she felt so sad in the rain) She shld hv accepted lee jae ha earlier! he's so sweet! I was hoping for more of HJ unni & his scenes. but perhaps since the focus is on family rather than romance, so we're getting less of their sweet scenes.

haha which is why I do hope HJ unni does a rom com or at least idol-drama kinda shows. besides, I think such genre seems to be more popular too. just like the heirs(lee min ho) & you who came frm the stars(kim so hyun)