Thank a lot for the translation of LYW's magazine interview, Avalon ! It's great to have you and May here in a thread where no one knows Korean :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

Q: You debuted very early; you have been an actor with 20 years of seniority already. Although you have played various characters, are there any other kinds of the characters that you still want to challenge?
LYW: Although I have played a lot including different professional roles, there are many professions that I haven’t done. Lawyer also, police and prosecutor etc. I want to try. In addition, I have played many certain and unreality roles till now. If I can play the woman with my same age, extremely ordinary, the woman you would see very often. I think it should be very interesting. Regardless, when I played strong characters my mood would become heavy too; I was tight in the normal times also. If I can play relaxing and joyful roles, it should be good too.

yeah yeah, please do try lawyer / prosecutor and police officer role, LYW-shi ! ^_^

For extremely ordinary woman role, I foresee shady fashion show is coming very soon. Hope we all can pick some pieces from her outfits with reasonable prices then. :D

May, Avalon, my sudden curiosity: do the "detective" fans in Chinese forum know anything abt LYW's sister? :lol: how old is she? did she get married ? her career ? read somewhere before that LYW herself doesn't want her sister to join entertainment industry ? 

I had an account in Chinese forum before, and found that Chinese fan knew everything, haha. 

• Like 3

Thanks so much for the translation  @avalon2046 and thanks for the photos. ^_^ I missed her! 

7 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

LYW: I also want to play tender romantic dramas right now. I should do it in my 20s, but strange thing is I was not interested in it then. I liked serious play at that time. To play serious play with senior actors made me feeling interesting. But now…umm, I want to try it before being labeled the number “4”. But not those very romantic dramas, however I want to play those characters that I just said the practical romantic drama of the same age woman with me.

7 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

LYW: Although I have played a lot including different professional roles, there are many professions that I haven’t done. Lawyer also, police and prosecutor etc. I want to try. In addition, I have played many certain and unreality roles till now. If I can play the woman with my same age, extremely ordinary, the woman you would see very often. I think it should be very interesting. Regardless, when I played strong characters my mood would become heavy too; I was tight in the normal times also. If I can play relaxing and joyful roles, it should be good too.

Yes, that's exactly what I want her to do! :w00t: I am happy to know that we want the same thing. ^_^

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Ok Da Jung as the sailor moon is cute and hilarious.  Wouldn’t forget that ever.

Love her interactions with Woo Joo, she got great chemistry with the kid too not just adults.  He's an adorable boy. 

Have you shipped any pair in 49 Days, QSD or Ms. Temper?

Yes @QSD, that sailor moon image was the cutest. :love:

In 49 days i shipped her with 3 mans. :D Han Kang, Yi Soo and Min Ho. Just exept Dr. Noh. I hated him without any reason. I am glad that there is nothing but friendship at the end. :lol:
In QSD, i was team Yushin. Her feelings for Bidam not that real love for me. I think it was like Deokman wanted to hold on to him because she was tired of being so alone. And I did not like the person that Bidam turned into after Mishil gone. But i shipped Yo Won with Nam Gil at BTS.  :joy:
In Ms. Temper i didn't ship her with any man. But still liked all ex husbands. Especially the second one. I did not understand why they were separated. Because of his mom?
And yesss! Woo Joo was adorable. Her interactions with Woo Joo was just so good.  :heart:  Favorite relationship in Ms. Temper. :joy:

(By the way sorry for my English. I understand you but for the answers i use google translate. :tears: )

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, QSD said:

Love her interactions with Woo Joo, she got great chemistry with the kid too not just adults.  He's an adorable boy. 

+10086 :D

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

yeah yeah, please do try lawyer / prosecutor and police officer role, LYW-shi ! ^_^

2 hours ago, ozge said:

Thanks so much for the translation  @avalon2046 and thanks for the photos. ^_^ I missed her! 
Yes, that's exactly what I want her to do! :w00t: I am happy to know that we want the same thing. ^_^

@vaiduakhu @ozge You are welcome. :) I wish my English could be better...:wacko:
Yes Yes! lawyer / prosecutor or police please! (fingers crossed) but not the romantic drama hahaha :D
I hope Yo Won can play in this kind drama like this one, "Missing Noir M"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_Noir_M

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

May, Avalon, my sudden curiosity: do the "detective" fans in Chinese forum know anything abt LYW's sister? :lol: how old is she? did she get married ? her career ? read somewhere before that LYW herself doesn't want her sister to join entertainment industry ? 

I had an account in Chinese forum before, and found that Chinese fan knew everything, haha. 

There are many information in Chinese forum. I even saw the honeymoon photos of Yo Won and her husband there. I am new there and I just read few data of that forum. I will try to search the information of Yo Won's sister.

3 hours ago, ozge said:

In 49 days i shipped her with 3 mans. :D Han Kang, Yi Soo and Min Ho. Just exept Dr. Noh. I hated him without any reason. I am glad that there is nothing but friendship at the end. :lol:

Me too, I don't like the Doctor either. Why he always divulges Yi Kyung's condition to other people...:wacko: and among the three male roles, my CP priority is 1. scheduler (Yi Soo) 2. Min Ho 3. Han Kang :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avalon2046 said:

There are many information in Chinese forum. I even saw the honeymoon photos of Yo Won and her husband there. I am new there and I just read few data of that forum. I will try to search the information of Yo Won's sister.

Oh, please can you share those photos in here? I'm too curious about her family. :D I saw some old photos of Erin before. But don't know how she looks right now. And is there any pics of the other kids? 

8 hours ago, ozge said:

Oh, please can you share those photos in here? I'm too curious about her family. :D I saw some old photos of Erin before. But don't know how she looks right now. And is there any pics of the other kids? 

I don't know if it's ok to post here openly...I made it as hidden contents. I think Chinese fans just found those pics from Korean DC something like that, many information in Chinese forum are from Korean fans I think.

Looks like those honeymoon photos was posted by TourStart? a travel app?

And about Erin, I only saw her in Yo Won's live IG video, a very short moment it was last year.

captured from the video, too fuzzy. :wacko: Erin is on the right.
5VhK7Gs.jpg

I haven't see any photos of Yo Won's other kids so far. Yo Won protects her private life seriously, it's very difficult to dig them out unless she reveals them herself.

P.S. everyone can see hidden contents including unregistered visitors? I thought the function is only for members. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ozge said:

Yes @QSD, that sailor moon image was the cutest. :love:

In QSD, i was team Yushin. Her feelings for Bidam not that real love for me. I think it was like Deokman wanted to hold on to him because she was tired of being so alone. And I did not like the person that Bidam turned into after Mishil gone. But i shipped Yo Won with Nam Gil at BTS.  :joy:
In Ms. Temper i didn't ship her with any man. But still liked all ex husbands. Especially the second one. I did not understand why they were separated. Because of his mom?
And yesss! Woo Joo was adorable. Her interactions with Woo Joo was just so good.  :heart:  Favorite relationship in Ms. Temper. :joy:

(By the way sorry for my English. I understand you but for the answers i use google translate. :tears: )

That's right.  The second ex wasn't capable to protect his wife from his mom's claws.  He's the funniest one of all her past hubbies.  Really love the sequence where he asking her to invest in her company in the last episode.  He says he doesn’t love her anymore then Da Jung pouting is funny.

I’ve noticed there were a lot of fans shipping Bideok at BTS, too.

@avalon2046

If the pics were posted on DC, I think it’s OK to display here openly. Yes, TourStart did post their honeymoon pics.

Someone posted the grown up Erin and her second child here before.  Have you seen it?

Hidden contents can be viewed by anyone, not just for members only.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QSD said:

@avalon2046

If the pics were posted on DC, I think it’s OK to display here openly. Yes, TourStart did post their honeymoon pics.

Someone posted the grown up Erin and her second child here before.  Have you seen it?

Hidden contents can be viewed by anyone, not just for members only.

Thank You QSD!

I have not seen the pics of grown up Erin and her second child here. To many pages this forum. :D
I have seen Erin pics when she was about 10 years old? But her face was blurred.
https://read01.com/zh-tw/ORmBEK.html#.W1K47NIzbDd
pfBxVzW.jpg

And just saw other pics of Erin in these two articles, posted in 2011.
http://news.nate.com/view/20110809n14450
http://news.nate.com/view/20110809n14451

The comparison pics, little Yo Won vs Bong Dal Hee. The expression are similar. :) posted by Korean fan.
Az2UG9A.jpg
DpeA3l6.jpg

• Like 2

Avalon, thanks for honeymoon photos. I watched live IG video too. She didn't show up herself too much. A shy cute girl. ^_^

8 hours ago, QSD said:

Some photos in the early pages are no longer display. But i saved these ones. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2014-08-13-22-04-44.png
I think this little one is her cousin, not sister.

e14442a2a0a711e2ad1322000a9e28e6_7.jpg 

The second princess with cute chubby cheeks, like her mom. :wub:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpYvtEgg-a27s9sVAhvfz

uc?export=view&id=1M7osKF4rgm51XkHyYIuqc
From back. lol

19428941_317324158680022_775584544053631
This one from Instagram, i think the girl on the right is Erin, but not sure. :huh:

6 hours ago, QSD said:

There are more recent photos than the ones you posted.  You can actually see her face.  Check your inbox to view them.

Me too. Me too. Please. :D

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, QSD said:

There are more recent photos than the ones you posted.  You can actually see her face.  Check your inbox to view them.

QSD, Thank you sooo much!!!

1 hour ago, ozge said:

Some photos in the early pages are no longer display. But i saved these ones. :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2014-08-13-22-04-44.png

e14442a2a0a711e2ad1322000a9e28e6_7.jpg 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpYvtEgg-a27s9sVAhvfz

uc?export=view&id=1M7osKF4rgm51XkHyYIuqc
From back. lol

ozge, Thank you very much for the photos!

@QSD And about the news that Yo Won left her former agency, I have talked with the administrator of Chinese forum. She said Yo Won changed manager not agency. Yo Won's agency is still management Koo. :)

On 7/19/2018 at 12:03 PM, QSD said:

Will see when more people would join us.  Otherwise we might have a stroke if it’s only you and I doing 12 episodes each.

It's interesting, I hope I can join but it's difficult for me haha. 
A Chinese fan wrote a very detailed
analysis series for EOG. He wrote 17 articles totally. His analysis included the story, the background of Korean society, the characters etc. I didn't read all the articles though.
https://movie.douban.com/review/6149685/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ozge said:

Avalon, thanks for honeymoon photos. I watched live IG video too. She didn't show up herself too much. A shy cute girl. ^_^

Hide contents

From back. lol

Me too. Me too. Please. :D

You're invited to our secret group!  Some more pics here in case you haven't seen before.  There are better versions somewhere, I think.  Just have to do some digging.   I also think the second princess looks like the queen.  As for the baby that Erin holding, are you sure that's her cousin?

877APPE351GQ0003.jpg

The baby is all Erin.  There's a big history on the bottom left pic.  Reportedly, the queen was really upset to how it was posted online in the first place.  She asked people to remove it but it has been spread all over the places already.  Sorry, Your Majesty.  It’s not me though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

@QSD And about the news that Yo Won left her former agency, I have talked with the administrator of Chinese forum. She said Yo Won changed manager not agency. Yo Won's agency is still management Koo. :)

Thanks for the info.  Now that cleared up about her agency.  I actually thought I saw a different man who accompanying her in A.Tesoni event last month.

6 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

It's interesting, I hope I can join but it's difficult for me haha. 
A Chinese fan wrote a very detailed
analysis series for EOG. He wrote 17 articles totally. His analysis included the story, the background of Korean society, the characters etc. I didn't read all the articles though.
https://movie.douban.com/review/6149685/

Not that I can read but what the impressive writings all done by himself.  He’s such a hardcore of EOG.  Bravo for amazing analysis.

Regarding to joining the outline project of EOG, there’s no obligation to do it.  I know it’s not going to be easy task for everyone involved, seeing how heavy the drama is consisted with so much business talks and some characters would irritate the living soul out of you. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, QSD said:

You're invited to our secret group!  Some more pics here in case you haven't seen before.  There are better versions somewhere, too.  Just have to do some digging that's all.   I also think the second princess looks like the queen.  As for the baby that Erin holding, are you sure that's her cousin?

The baby is all Erin.  There's a big history on the bottom left pic.  Reportedly, the queen was really upset to how it was posted online in the first place.  She asked people to remove it but it has been spread all over the places already.  Sorry, Your Majesty.  It’s not me though.

Thank u SO much! Yeah, I agree little princess looks like her mother. And I'm not sure about she is her sister or cousin. But she wrote "my little cuz". And when I check up at the meaning of that word from the urban dictionary, I saw that it could be used instead of cousin. Poor English problem. :tears:

I saw these old pics before but didn't know the history. I thought at that time Yo Won had shared herself because she wasn't as famous as the now. :sweatingbullets:

227417_210713025617216_209460275742491_667105_5664641_n.jpg
And here is Yo Won with little Erin. But the pic is not that clear.

• Like 3

@ozge

You’re right, it could be cousin.  Your expressions in English are fine.  There isn’t a problem.  It’s a bit confusion to what to believe now.  The person who initially posted the pic back then saying it’s her sister.  Hmmm... is it possible someone could jump in to verify this? I want to know the truth, nothing but the whole truth.

Thanks for posting that B&W pic.  I thought I have it but not sure where I saved it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Thank you QSD and Ozge for the photos. Poor Yo Won for that situation...This reminds me that a famous Russian rhythmic gymnast, she is 2 times Olympic champion, I am a big fan of her. I made a website and a FB page for her in English. She experienced the same situation with Yo Won. She protects her private life seriously also. A photo of her and her baby was posted on-line without her permission. She was very upset too and asked ppl to remove it. But of course it's useless. I think this is why Yo Won has been cooperating with Mr. Koo, he understands Yo Won well and meets Yo Won's all requirements and protect her.

I plan to translate two more Yo Won's interviews, Cosmopolitan issue Apr. 2017 and Grazia issue Oct. 2017. Chinese fans scanned the pages of the magazines and did the translation. Please confirm me if these two articles has been translated?

• Like 2

It’s really kind of you to continuing translating for us.  I have a deal for you… if we ever do the outline for EOG, you don’t have to take the pain in joining us.  Maybe Vaiduakhu can handle the load.  She’s athletic and strong, so, piece of cake for her.

I’m grateful to have you and @may2429.  Thanks to her, she has translated Grazia of Oct 2017 issue already.  The April 2017 Cosmopolitan hasn’t done yet.  Much appreciated for your generosities.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, QSD said:

I’m grateful to have you and @may2429.  Thanks to her, she has translated Grazia of Oct 2017 issue already.  The April 2017 Cosmopolitan hasn’t done yet.  Much appreciated for your generosities.

Thank you for the confirmation. I will do Cosmopolitan later. :)

On 7/22/2018 at 4:54 AM, QSD said:

Not that I can read but what the impressive writings all done by himself.  He’s such a hardcore of EOG.  Bravo for amazing analysis.

Regarding to joining the outline project of EOG, there’s no obligation to do it.  I know it’s not going to be easy task for everyone involved, seeing how heavy the drama is consisted with so much business talks and some characters would irritate the living soul out of you. 

My knowledge of business is not good and my writing is not good either. Not to mention to write in English. :lol: Anyway, hopefully there will be more members joinning to this project.

BTW, about the love line of EOG, one interesting thing is including this hardcore Chinese fan, some other Chinese fans also mentioned they didn't think TJ loves
Yoon Seol-hee, but they all think there's something fishy going on between TJ and CSY. One fan wrote that TJ liked to blow on CSY's face is something like little boy loving to tease the girl that he like. The other one mentioned that the name that TJ called CYS, in the early and middle episodes TJ liked to call CSY princess, in one hand he ridiculed CSY naive, in the other hand it's more like a nickname for TJ, he think CSY is beautiful and nobel like a princess, is the person that he looked up and admired. And in the last few episodes, he called CSY my wife, my divorced wife, various wife etc. :D And TJ and CSY ever had a conversation about hoping each other becoming the spouse but were denied by both sides as employee and expert at the end. 

Moreover,  I have watched Yo Won's IG live video with CHN sub. Chinese fans are really crazy. :D one funny thing is

here 22:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPZ3-z63K24&t=1362s

UIE: When I did live in IG first time, there is a question was asked many times, people asked me when can I do a live with Daepyonim together. I says I should call her (Daepyonim) predecessors instead. But when I saw Daepyonim I called her Daepyonim again.
UIE: In preview, there is a 대박 (super, great), right? (note: I don't really understand this)
LYW: comment says the brim of my cap is crumpled, here
Erin: No. why is your cap wrinkled?

LYW: (looks around and turns to UIE) Why gave me a wrinkled one? 
UIE: (gives Yo Won a hit) Daepyonim, it's yourself didn't make it smooth!!! (with intense tone) 

UIE: Daepyonim please make this more beautiful.

LYW: Here, here, this part of my cap is wrinkled.
UIE: Isn't it because Daepyonim youself didn't make it smooth. 
LYW: look here, only mine is wrinkled.

UIE: It's you wearing it wrong. Do you tease me now? The cap should be worn beautifully.  

Yo Won is funny, when UIE was saying something like
confession, she just made no any reaction then changed the subject. (says her cap is wrinkled). :D

By the way, it's impossible for me to translate the whole IG live video, but if there are any parts that you want to know specially just let me know. :)        

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Me too. I was surprised that there were lots of people who shipped LYW and KNG BTS... there were only few pics of them together during BTS compared to UTW, so I always wonder why (especially knowing that LYW is married)

Thanks for those pictures! Wow I've never seen some of those BTS pics (especially the one where she's being carried by her PA.)

She often talk about her regret of getting married early.... I always wondered if she wasn't that happy in her marriage, she seems happy though but I wonder why she has those regrets.