7 hours ago, QSD said:

If I were SJ, I might have been hopping into Daepyonim’s car in a heartbeat already, even before her asking me to.

216CAB49586F1A36178009

I couldn't reject this.

@QSD
Yes! SJ doesn't know how lucky she is to have so many chances to sit in SYK's sports car haha :D I like this Jaguar f type white sports car, with it SYK looks like a prince charming!

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

1. EP 10, SYK and SJ's dinner dating, this gaze after SJ says : It's because Daepyonim taught me well.

2. EP08, SYK and SJ's talking on the roof. when SJ says: to make GW uncomfortable was my role.

3. EP12, SYK says to SJ: I told you to run away when she and Taka show up to rescue SJ and GW.  (this one is easy because of the wasabi cloth :D 2nd one is easy too)

BTW, I love this scene, the bottom to up movement camera and this cloth, Daepyonim is so handsome and cool here!

and this smile! one of my fav~:wub:

nl_zpsiyatnukz.gif

This’s really girl crush scene, such oozing out so much coolness and attractiveness here.  Bet Vaiduakhu would never forget this blazer.

2125B636584FC0E42A75B9

Just a slight smile of Daepyonim would make SJ so happy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

really like this video,  I have been to San Francisco once, a beautiful and comfortable city. This video remind me those wonderful time there. my favorite part 0:31-0:37.

02.jpg01.jpg

The part you like is beautiful!  She's so tall and gorgeous.

• Like 1

The scene-guessing game is not for me... I'm like "what? where? ..." the whole time. :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, QSD said:

This’s really girl crush scene, such oozing out so much coolness and attractiveness here.  Bet Vaiduakhu would never forget this blazer.

Yeah I may never forget that outfit... and its price, duh.

This glare was given to whom? SJ or GW ? 

234F794F586214BD1B9864&key=136cd97f92e0a

Like Avalon2046, I was annoyed by both illogical and unreasonable actions of SJ and GW after half of the drama, so I'm hesitant to finish from ep11 onward. 

15 hours ago, QSD said:

Just a slight smile of Daepyonim would make SJ so happy.

@QSD

Thank you very much ! very beautiful gif! <3
and @vaiduakhu how much is it for this outfit?

I really love it the suit and the tie and I love watching SYK on the phone call, Yo Won has very beautiful hands, can't get enough of them :D I read some Chinese fans' comments they begging Yo Won to make insurance for her hands haha.   
n9Zmb2L.jpg

I made one gif, Yo Won is cuuuute here :wub: (from 2015 running man)

Yo Won stamp her feet and complained to a girl "please write the number clearly, it looks like 13 not 19" :D
93KFu0L.gif

Yo Won's heart melting smile sooo lovely!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, QSD said:

234F794F586214BD1B9864

1. EP02, after Mr. Jo says to Daepyonim " Did you insist on the hotel for the meeting because of Se-jin? "
2. EP10, SYK and Mr. Jang's meeting, SKY checked the documents and says " one is missing, you should gave me the Cayman Islands account too" Mr. Nam answers " That's ..." and SYK gave him that look.
3. EP10, SYK and GW met for the rebate document of GW's uncle, this glare is after GW says " Don't you want to know where I got this document? " (I thought this scene is from EP10 at first because of the outfit but I couldn't find it in netflix version then I checked the Korean TV version and got it! I don't know some parts are deleted in netflix version (shock!) :o

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Like Avalon2046, I was annoyed by both illogical and unreasonable actions of SJ and GW after half of the drama, so I'm hesitant to finish from ep11 onward. 

But even with these flaws, I am still enjoying it because of SYK. There are some sparkling parts at the 2nd half of this drama. SYK's quick reaction of various situation. for example at EP16 She predicted chairman Son would try to appease his son to make him on his side, anyway, SKY made Son Gi-tae on her side instead at the end. I was impressive by how smart SKY is in this part. It's a pity that the write didn't make SKY standing on the top, the fight ended hastily...:mellow:   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

@QSD

Thank you very much ! very beautiful gif! <3
and @vaiduakhu how much is it for this outfit?

I really love it the suit and the tie and I love watching SYK on the phone call, Yo Won has very beautiful hands, can't get enough of them :D I read some Chinese fans' comments they begging Yo Won to make insurance for her hands haha.   

I made one gif, Yo Won is cuuuute here :wub: (from 2015 running man)

Yo Won stamp her feet and complained to a girl "please write the number clearly, it looks like 13 not 19" :D

Yo Won's heart melting smile sooo lovely!

tb_zpsibkoghwn.jpeg&key=d479cc2b023aca6dn9Zmb2L.jpg&key=168a8be3dfb9d713a8fe84cf

Thom Browne Blazer – 1,900 USD

• Like 1

@avalon2046

Yowon is childlike in real life at times.  She’s funny and is real cute.  It’s really interesting that Yowon could be looking cool, elegant, tomboyish, or cute as a child.

The San Francisco photo shoot is among one of the best fashion magazine images.

How did you come to know about NL and started watching it in the first place?  Was it from Netflix or online, perhaps it was broadcasted at your place?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, avalon2046 said:

But even with these flaws, I am still enjoying it because of SYK. There are some sparkling parts at the 2nd half of this drama. SYK's quick reaction of various situation. for example at EP16 She predicted chairman Son would try to appease his son to make him on his side, anyway, SKY made Son Gi-tae on her side instead at the end. I was impressive by how smart SKY is in this part. It's a pity that the write didn't make SKY standing on the top, the fight ended hastily...:mellow:   

That’s a good scene.  His dad actually says what she told Son Gi-tae beforehand.  Love how it executing while she driving too.  The chairman was mad at his son for listening to SYK instead of him, which led him trying to abduct/hurt her in the parking garage.   She was so calm and bada$$ when they approaching her.  It’s a cool sequence.  It’s one of my fav scenes.

260E4643587E120101F0CD

• Like 2

I love her photo shoot in San Francisco as well. She look so pretty in those clothes and everything. And sometimes she even look cool, there's one picture of her that I really loved and still kept on my phone lol.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QSD said:

@avalon2046

Yowon is childlike in real life at times.  She’s funny and is real cute.  It’s really interesting that Yowon could be looking cool, elegant, tomboyish, or cute as a child.

@QSD
agree 100%! another example, elegant and cool then funny after one second. :D

from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywZSuqKlSa0 (2010 interview)
StxfIoJ.gif(

7 hours ago, QSD said:

@avalon2046

The San Francisco photo shoot is among one of the best fashion magazine images.

How did you come to know about NL and started watching it in the first place?  Was it from Netflix or online, perhaps it was broadcasted at your place?

+N for the San Francisco photo shoot !

Last month, I read one yen cp in a Taiwanese forum, then google it because of curiousness, and I found many Chinese fans love it very much actually in gay area..I watched it on-line (an illegal platform) at first just for few eps, then I watched it in netflix because I hope to watch it with better translation. NL was not broadcasted in my country...what a pity there is no DVD being released in Taiwan. I have downloaded the whole episodes subtitled by CHN fans but I prefer the decent subtitle, like netflix. 

Love these BTS pics at the end of ep20
gWUDjJo.jpg

WB7v120.jpg

1NnbDzm.jpg

c0WeSHM.jpg

akVfBCi.jpg

VbAgXev.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, QSD said:

2212CB4B584995D81C2DB5

1. EP16, SYK parked her Jaguar sports car, went out and heard a van approaching her. she turned around and take a look.

2. EP03, the funnest part for me in NL :D SJ put the money that Daepyonim gave her the day before on the table and says "I understand what you meant" then Daepyonim looked on her with the cold face. the whole part is sooo funny hahaha.

3. EP03, SYK and SJ attend an event in Mujin group, SYK and Park Moo-sam eyes exchanged then SYK got a phone call.

8 hours ago, QSD said:

That’s a good scene.  His dad actually says what she told Son Gi-tae beforehand.  Love how it executing while she driving too.  The chairman was mad at his son for listening to SYK instead of him, which led him trying to abduct/hurt her in the parking garage.   She was so calm and bada$$ when they approaching her.  It’s a cool sequence.  It’s one of my fav scenes.

Thank you for another good work of gif ! I second for this !

I like this scene.
zToqAF4.gif

And I like it very much in ep13, when chairman Son Ee-sung says to SYK "Do you think you have multiple lives or something?" SYK answers "If I did, I wouldn't play a game like this. I am placing this bet because I have only one."  (coolness +MAX!)

• Like 2

nl%20uturn_zpszsvhr8hy.gif

It's for you, Vaiduakhu.  Probably you have no clue where the scene is at but enjoy its hot and cool U turn.

0062kAyFgy1ft0fkffr3vj32c03401kx.jpgdocumentTitle_5054569801490169098077.jpg

Maybe you can have this pillow, Yanki.  I'm positive you have the picture on your phone.

@avalon2046

Not sure what subs version you have but here are different Chinese subs you could try.  It's possible one of them is from Netflix version, just like English's.

https://subscene.com/subtitles/night-light/chinese-bg-code/1498380

https://subscene.com/subtitles/night-light/chinese-bg-code/1498379

• Like 3

10 hours ago, QSD said:

Maybe you can have this pillow, Yanki.  I'm positive you have the picture on your phone.

Hahah yeah that's the picture I have on my phone. I really love it even the bts footage and the extra pictures were there are 2 guys looking at LYW.

• LOL 1