Greetings to LYW fans (love her in "49 Days"). Not sure if this has been posted already :

https://www.habkorea.net/tour/free-ticket-kwave-expo-2017-fan-meeting/

The fan meeting with LYW on 29 November (tomorrow )) will now be at 1.30 pm KST (there was a change of schedule - swapped with my bias HCY)

Hope there will be full house attendance for the fan meetings with all four Kwave ambassadors. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, cynkdf said:

Greetings to LYW fans (love her in "49 Days"). Not sure if this has been posted already :

https://www.habkorea.net/tour/free-ticket-kwave-expo-2017-fan-meeting/

The fan meeting with LYW on 29 November (tomorrow )) will now be at 1.30 pm KST (there was a change of schedule - swapped with my bias HCY)

Hope there will be full house attendance for the fan meetings with all four Kwave ambassadors. :)

Thanks @cynkdf

This free-ticket event for foreigners is so tempting... only if I were in Korea now :lol:

This is open fan-meeting? or close one? Hope we can at least get photos from it.

How's your beloved BSB doing? some members here shipped his character with LYW's in 49 days :) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Thanks @cynkdf

This free-ticket event for foreigners is so tempting... only if I were in Korea now :lol:

This is open fan-meeting? or close one? Hope we can at least get photos from it.

How's your beloved BSB doing? some members here shipped his character with LYW's in 49 days :) 

Hi there :) I was told the FM is now open to anyone who walks in, provided there's room :) BSB hasn't been in a Kdrama since 2015 ever since he was the main lead in "My Heart Twinkle Twinkle", a weekend drama and one of the episodes recorded 2% :( Very traumatizing. He has now focused mainly on the theatre where he has received due appreciation. And naturally I shipped his character with LYW's :)  Must confess to neglecting him somewhat ever since I became obsessed with Hwang Chi Yeul (LYW's fellow K-wave ambassador).  Edit: Just read BSB may be returning to K-drama - but another weekend drama and on the same network as MHTT? Fingers crossed!

LYW and HCY at the K-wave  Expo today:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201711291127483536&ext=na

• Like 2

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 8:51 PM, vaiduakhu said:

Perhaps, LYW should step out of her comfort zone with friendly roles and safe relationship, and try more challenging roles. Then, your and yanki's wish for dongseng-noona romance is not too far away. :lol:

Key word we were talking abt is "poor", chingu! Lawyers/prosecutors can't be poor. And poor ppl can't afford trendy coats. 

Haha, LYW fan is hard to be satisfied: asking for poor role, but at the same time, demanding bada$$, smart woman with cool outfits. These characteristics can't be put at the same sentence, guys. :D (except she's a spy who pretends to live a poor life to catch criminals, but in fact, she's the chief of a detective office or police station. MY WISH! )

But...poor = downtrodden, and LYW is much more interesting when playing kickass characters. 

Well, if she's to play poor character,  let it be in a sageuk then. QSD won't suffer since sageuk costumes won't offer her anything to dig. :tongue:

• LOL 1

Photos at the fan-meeting:

DPxLB-1VAAAEHJ8.jpg

DPxsbU-X0AAk0Lz.jpg

DPxk_mZXkAAHpRc.jpg

Twitter

@cynkdf

your bias HCY is quite an eye-catching man :) 

DPxErVqVwAABfNB.jpg&key=d59976a18a71ad58

Abt BSB, he is one of my fav among LYW's co-actors. His acting in 49 days is really good. I think, for drama/movie, it's not all abt acting, there are other aspects too like the script, editing,... and luck :). Wish all the best to him in his next projects!

• Like 4

This particular photo reminds me of LYW in F70 time

DPxEHo1UIAEJbL4.jpg

20170421-012215-leeyowon-1136-1488471540

The hairstyles are different, other things are almost the same. Does she even age? 12 years and 2 more kids during the time...

Man, when I look at my photos from 12 years ago, I need to check twice to make sure it's me ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

@cynkdf

your bias HCY is quite an eye-catching man :) 

Abt BSB, he is one of my fav among LYW's co-actors. His acting in 49 days is really good. I think, for drama/movie, it's not all abt acting, there are other aspects like the script, editing,... and luck :). Wish all the best to him in his next projects!

Sorry to cut your post ...thanks for your compliment about HCY.  LYW as usual is gorgeous. We HCY fans like this photo of LYW here:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201711291140330510

Two HCY fans commented thus after seeing photos of LYW and HCY posing together :

""i hope oppa dating with her hahahahaha"

"They look good together "

I had to dash their hopes by pointing out that she's married with two kids :)

• LOL 4

22 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

Sorry to cut your post ...thanks for your compliment about HCY.  LYW as usual is gorgeous. We HCY fans like this photo of LYW here:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201711291140330510

Two HCY fans commented thus after seeing photos of LYW and HCY posing together :

""i hope oppa dating with her hahahahaha"

"They look good together "

I had to dash their hopes by pointing out that she's married with two kids :)

Haha, that photo is funny, why u guys like it? :D  LYW was judging HCY's height? :lol:

HCY looks young too for his age (he was 2 years younger than LYW), I thought he was in his 20's. What is the secret of slow aging of Korean celebrities? I need to know it. :lol:

A correction: LYW has 3 kids presently.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Haha, that photo is funny, why u guys like it? :D  LYW was judging HCY's height? :lol:

HCY looks young too for his age (he was 2 years younger than LYW), I thought he was in his 20's. What is the secret of slow aging of Korean celebrities? I need to know it. :lol:

A correction: LYW has 3 kids presently.

Thanks for the correction.  We like LYW's inquisitive look :) Yes HCY does look young for his age.   Have you seen this video?

• Like 4

LYW's style in that event was too simple but really she never age!

I really wonder how Korean actresses manage to keep their thin body even after having kids.

I wonder what they were talking about though?

Is it just me or does she look sad in some scenes from that video? I hope not though.

• Like 2