4 hours ago, QSD said:

I’m gonna watch live tonight and if anyone joining in then I’ll see you around!

Where to watch live? I may join too, if my crappy home internet allows... :sweatingbullets:

The funniest part of watching live is that I don't understand a thing and just "what, who, why..." and try to make a script by myself. :lol:

All the best to Night light! if the production team is lucky, the drama will get a good rating.

Otherwise, we, international fan, shouldn't stress out too much abt it. Feel blessed that we get to see LYW every week and year-end drama award show! :wub:

• Like 4

@Nuyn you reminded me of the funniest scenes in A.F.R.I.K.A movie .. :lol:

We will again see the thuggery of the queen, of course with different atmosphere ..

Yes my twin, high rating is just a bonus. The important thing is to see our queen project as often as possible , so we can be here to discuss longer .. Ke..ke..ke.. 

So, how many hours we have to wait ?

I was so nervous like its my first date .. lol

• Like 2

On 11/20/2016 at 10:19 AM, Nuyn said:

Watching the video, I feel she really excited with her role and chemistry with Uee so good.

Do you know Uee and Our Queen having same birthday? 1988.04.09 and 1980.04.09, and Uee drama debut is Queen Seondeok. I think both them were destination. LOL

UEE also mentioned that she wants to be like Lee Yo-won, and LYW's her role model as well. I think they are going all out with the womance focus. 

EDIT: Episode 2 preview

• Like 3

On 11/17/2016 at 1:56 PM, anopinion said:

Nope, still not confirmed. 16 eps is just the place holder, that's why the final broadcast date is not updated. But seriously what's wrong with this production that they don't even stipulate how long the drama is going to be when it's about to air already?

On the other hand, here's my translation of the comments for Night Light's press conference
https://thishonestopinion.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/can-night-light-catch-romantic-dr-kim/

There's only one relevant one though and it seems like knetz don't think that Night Light can catch up to Romantic Dr. Kim at all:

[+909, -59] There’s zero chance of it catching Dr. Kim. Watching Dr. Kim makes you realise the importance of acting and dialogue expression in dramas

What does everybody think of the comment? and who is Knetz? 

On 11/20/2016 at 3:19 PM, Nuyn said:

from baidu

Watching the video, I feel she really excited with her role and chemistry with Uee so good.

Do you know Uee and Our Queen having same birthday? 1988.04.09 and 1980.04.09, and Uee drama debut is Queen Seondeok. I think both them were destination. LOL

What was her role in Queen Seondeok? I can't remember... 

24 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

What does everybody think of the comment? and who is Knetz? 

Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Knetz is Korean citizens who leave comments on internet under online articles. There are upvote (+) and downvote (-) in front of each comment, this shows how many ppl agree or disagree to that comment. 

As far as I know, crowd effect is quite strong in SKorea, if they love somethings/someone, God bless these lucky things/ppl. But if they dislike or hate something/someone, welcome to hell. Usually, ppl underestimate the negative effect may caused by their hateful / unfavorable comments, but the ppl who receive these comment may hurt a lot. 

Back to the comment on this drama, I'm not sure ppl who leave comments on internet will watch dramas in TV for real, and contribute to rating. They may watch online, and leave comments here and there. The ones who watch are housewives or old ppl who are not familiar with internet (!!?)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Pls correct me if I'm wrong. Knetz is Korean citizens who leave comments on internet under online articles. There are upvote (+) and downvote (-) in front of each comment, this shows how many ppl agree or disagree to that comment. 

As far as I know, crowd effect is quite strong in SKorea, if they love somethings/someone, God bless these lucky things/ppl. But if they dislike or hate something/someone, welcome to hell. Usually, ppl underestimate the negative effect may caused by their hateful / unfavorable comments, but the ppl who receive these comment may hurt a lot. 

Back to the comment on this drama, I'm not sure ppl who leave comments on internet will watch dramas in TV for real, and contribute to rating. They may watch online, and leave comments here and there. The ones who watch are housewives or old ppl who are not familiar with internet (!!?)

I see. Thank you for responding to my query. Now I understand. 

From what I know Korean people say what they want, they don't hide their feelings. I guess they are used to it so it doesn't probably affect them so much. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

I don't remember either, but some one told me her role was young Misil. UEE was born to go against LYW in small screen, indeed... :lol:

OK, I think I remember her now, but I am not sure if it's Mishil. I remember there was a young couple, the girl was pregnant. Was she  Deokman's mom? Ah, I need to review Queen Seondeok.

29 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Re-post from Night light's thread

(this is a good time to make this thread move... :lol: enjoy Night light's thread but don't neglect your HOME, guys!) 

DC goes crazy again, I can't access from last week... anyone can? 

Can somebody post the link here of the site where we can watch the drama? Thank you. I haven't watched the drama yet, even the raw. 

15 hours ago, QSD said:

Nika, you can watch from this site.

Thank you QSD. Just wish there's English subtitles to it already. 

13 hours ago, anopinion said:

kkuljaem is late, so here are the translations for ep1 and ep2 articles

https://thishonestopinion.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/night-light-pilot-articles-ep-1-2/

Thank you for translating the comments of Korean fans or audience. Being an avid Lee YoWon fan it's good to know or read positive comments about her. I hope you will continue to like her and share to us what you get from our queen.

BTW, I've noticed that you also write about Seo Ji Hye. I am happy because I also have a soft spot for her :blush:

It's a holiday here today. I thought I could spend my time today enjoying Night Life, but it's too bad that there's no English subtitles yet. 

• Like 2

anopinion said:

On the other hand, here's my translation of the comments for Night Light's press conference
https://thishonestopinion.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/can-night-light-catch-romantic-dr-kim/

There's only one relevant one though and it seems like knetz don't think that Night Light can catch up to Romantic Dr. Kim at all:

[+909, -59] There’s zero chance of it catching Dr. Kim. Watching Dr. Kim makes you realise the importance of acting and dialogue expression in dramas 

In my previous post I asked everyone, What does everybody think of the comment?  Is Dr. Kim really very good? For those who have seen Night Life and maybe Dr. Kim, would you agree to the comments?