So I know this is kind of late, but I read something about something happening with Erin's instagram. What was the problem? Did LYW come out and ban people from posting pictures of her private life? I saw one of the pictures and I tried looking up her instagram but it's not there anymore haha 

i dont think they're inactive, her daughter last post was yesterday or the other day. They're still in instagram even her Majesty. But i wouldn't dare to say their user names cause last time a fan followed her youngest daughter account, it becomes inactive for almost 2 months now.. She just wanted to be private and i think her daughter wants to have her own name, not just LYW daughter i know its great to be her daughter but i think she wants to build her own sets of skills and not be followed by her mom's fans but by her own fans.. she erased her 3 youtube channels because of her moms fans subscribing her channel.. and everytime a fan of her mom comments on her picture like "oh you're beautiful like your mom LYW", she'll erase it right away so nobody will read it... her friends comments are like "of course she's pretty, she's a daughter of an actress" then she won't erase it because no one said her mom's name.... While Her Mom's accounts is as private as ever.. even if you follow it she wont accept it.. really private person... her younger daughter account well its been inactive for almost 2 mos now..

• Like 1

chiroohayou said: i dont think they're inactive, her daughter last post was yesterday or the other day. They're still in instagram even her Majesty. But i wouldn't dare to say their user names cause last time a fan followed her youngest daughter account, it becomes inactive for almost 2 months now.. She just wanted to be private and i think her daughter wants to have her own name, not just LYW daughter i know its great to be her daughter but i think she wants to build her own sets of skills and not be followed by her mom's fans but by her own fans.. she erased her 3 youtube channels because of her moms fans subscribing her channel.. and everytime a fan of her mom comments on her picture like "oh you're beautiful like your mom LYW", she'll erase it right away so nobody will read it... her friends comments are like "of course she's pretty, she's a daughter of an actress" then she won't erase it because no one said her mom's name.... While Her Mom's accounts is as private as ever.. even if you follow it she wont accept it.. really private person... her younger daughter account well its been inactive for almost 2 mos now..

chiroohayou said: i dont think they're inactive, her daughter last post was yesterday or the other day. They're still in instagram even her Majesty. But i wouldn't dare to say their user names cause last time a fan followed her youngest daughter account, it becomes inactive for almost 2 months now.. She just wanted to be private and i think her daughter wants to have her own name, not just LYW daughter i know its great to be her daughter but i think she wants to build her own sets of skills and not be followed by her mom's fans but by her own fans.. she erased her 3 youtube channels because of her moms fans subscribing her channel.. and everytime a fan of her mom comments on her picture like "oh you're beautiful like your mom LYW", she'll erase it right away so nobody will read it... her friends comments are like "of course she's pretty, she's a daughter of an actress" then she won't erase it because no one said her mom's name.... While Her Mom's accounts is as private as ever.. even if you follow it she wont accept it.. really private person... her younger daughter account well its been inactive for almost 2 mos now..

Drama_Lover_13 said: Nvm I think I found it? Through Mr. Euro, I found Erin's & LYW's IG .. I don't want to say the username on here because I don't think I should or am allowed to but correct me if I'm wrong, LYW is using an English name and the birthday numbers are in username right? But I see that Erin was active a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure about the inactive for 2 months part. LOL now I will stop being a creeper on our Highness >_< 

QSD said: chiroohayou said: i dont think they're inactive, her daughter last post was yesterday or the other day. They're still in instagram even her Majesty. But i wouldn't dare to say their user names cause last time a fan followed her youngest daughter account, it becomes inactive for almost 2 months now.. She just wanted to be private and i think her daughter wants to have her own name, not just LYW daughter i know its great to be her daughter but i think she wants to build her own sets of skills and not be followed by her mom's fans but by her own fans.. she erased her 3 youtube channels because of her moms fans subscribing her channel.. and everytime a fan of her mom comments on her picture like "oh you're beautiful like your mom LYW", she'll erase it right away so nobody will read it... her friends comments are like "of course she's pretty, she's a daughter of an actress" then she won't erase it because no one said her mom's name.... While Her Mom's accounts is as private as ever.. even if you follow it she wont accept it.. really private person... her younger daughter account well its been inactive for almost 2 mos now..

QSD said: Drama_Lover_13 said: Nvm I think I found it? Through Mr. Euro, I found Erin's & LYW's IG .. I don't want to say the username on here because I don't think I should or am allowed to but correct me if I'm wrong, LYW is using an English name and the birthday numbers are in username right? But I see that Erin was active a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure about the inactive for 2 months part. LOL now I will stop being a creeper on our Highness >_< 

Stop giving hints, we don't wanna lose her account like her YouTube channels.. But actually her YouTube channels are more interesting cause one of her videos there was her and her mom went to shopping for her sisters baby food but lyw is just in background wearing glasses... Too bad she erased all her channels... erin made her younger sister an ig account but she erased all the pictures and just left one picture then she never opened it cause a fan followed that account... Erin also erase some of her pictures then left some pictures with her and her friends. That's the thing I dont understand sometimes she'll post a pic then after an hour or a day she'll erase it right away.. Sometimes Lyw comments on erin picture but all those picture was deleted by erin last December, it's funny cause lyw comments on Erin's pic like a friend or older sister, and erin wont say omma to her comment so nobody will know it was her... But one picture last December when erin posted a bag and said thank you omma in korean.. Her mom gave her a birthday gift which is bag but she erased those picture before new year or after new year I think... but now lyw don't comment anymore... Erin also change her username sometimes... Oh you can follow her it's no problem for her it's just that she hates when someone comments her moms name on her pictures... She was looking for followers last December...