grrrrr... the paragraph i bold...

the scene for sure makes me cry..... ahh she didn't cry,just a littel watering eyes with a smile...... but her words to Jukbang really touch n beat my heart....

yes,,,, really really great actress!

she really can deliver the feeling... it's hard, but she can  :)

Queen is very Lonely.... she really need someone beside her, as parents, as friends to support n as a place she can lay down n take a rest for a while....

her mother, the empress has died so has the king, her father

her sister Cheonmeong also died..... and Sohwa her most loving maternity also has gone

Yushin can't do anything since he has married with another woman n just can serve her as a Subordinate..

and love with bidam is so complicated n bring harms to many people...

Sob,,,Sob.... Jukbang...is the rest for the last, the only one she can trust n lay down with.. :tears:

-----

yess..Keep voting for Deokman The Pretty Boy  :D  !!!

Yeah she smiles but it’s full of sadness.  That's right, she sounds so lonely when she says those words to Jukbang.  I can really feel it.  Indeed it pierced my heart.  I’m sure you could be touched by this scene also.  Remember when Chun Chu asks Deokman if she can vanquish Mishil and if she has ever dropped as many tears as his.  Well, I knew ahead of time she’s going to do something with her beautiful eyes, but shoo…I still can’t hold on to my soul when I see the water starts welling in her eyes and then rolling down the cheek.  She surely can convey the depth of feelings in many scenes and capture my soul. 

Yes, I keep on voting for our handsome and pretty boy Deokman.  I just started monitoring the voting counts from yesterday to today.  It’s about a thousand a day.   If we as the fans we say we adore her and blah blah blah, we ought to move our butts and showing our supports.  If we can keep up 1000/day, we definitely can catch up fast.  We still have 24 more days to go.  So come on guys, let’s united and hail our Queen! 

Guest Deokman_7272k

Yeah she smiles but it’s full of sadness.  That's right, she sounds so lonely when she says those words to Jukbang.  I can really feel it.  Indeed it pierced my heart.  I’m sure you could be touched by this scene also.  Remember when Chun Chu asks Deokman if she can vanquish Mishil and if she has ever dropped as many tears as his.  Well, I knew ahead of time she’s going to do something with her beautiful eyes, but shoo…I still can’t hold on to my soul when I see the water starts welling in her eyes and then rolling down the cheek.  She surely can convey the depth of feelings in many scenes and capture my soul. 

Yes, I keep on voting for our handsome and pretty boy Deokman.  I just started monitoring the voting counts from yesterday to today.  It’s about a thousand a day.   If we as the fans we say we adore her and blah blah blah, we ought to move our butts and showing our supports.  If we can keep up 1000/day, we definitely can catch up fast.  We still have 24 more days to go.  So come on guys, let’s united and hail our Queen! 

Deokman has many expressions that we can't realy tell what? when yushin congratulated her after she announced her conjugal ties with Bidam, when yushin asked for her forgiveness for all his shortcomings as a (lover?) maybe, she didnt say a word, but just sad face? I requested april rain to post the link in our filipino forum so that LYW fans can vote for her... I posted the same in hubpages

Guest lynn_9344

HI what did it say? begging for translation please... thanks

for another QSD variation pls visit this http://hubpages.com/...ice-alternative

it's not yet complete but you can already visit and you can share your own views thanks

I think phetbeo posted a sig banner in Turkish language :D. Phetbeo, where did you find it? QSD must have been really really popular in Turkey. 

Guest Deokman_7272k

16giu0j.jpg

igydzq.jpg

I love all these photos and also those photos of KNG and LYW during the MBC, it's like they are staring at one another, with meanings hihihi

Deokman has many expressions that we can't realy tell what? when yushin congratulated her after she announced her conjugal ties with Bidam, when yushin asked for her forgiveness for all his shortcomings as a (lover?) maybe, she didnt say a word, but just sad face?  I requested april rain to post the link in our filipino forum so that LYW fans can vote for her... I posted the same in hubpages

From what I see and knowingly the ending, I think Deokman has always loved Yushin.  There’s nothing to forgive him for his shortcomings as a lover, after all she’s the one who has chosen the path that she would walk alone.  She even admitted to that is what Yushin said was all true, recalling the scene way back in episode 36 where Deokman is sitting in the room and Sohwa holding her hand to comfort her.   The ending where she was shedding tears when she died telling me that her life is unfulfilled and wishing she could try to escape with Yushin again.  It’s like a reflection to how she felt in the part you mentioned above where Yushin asked for forgiveness, that he thinks he could not give her happiness.  But in contrast, she could be happily married to him, if only her sister has not perished. 

Yes, please do spread the news to all the fans.  See with the sincere hearts and efforts, she has moved up one spot as of today.  Now, let’s try to surpass the other two monsters.

I appreciate so much for the images, Phetbeo.  Nicely done!  May I have a request for an animation image of Deokman, if that’s possible?  I’d love to have the one where she has the reaction from reading the personal letter by Mishil.  Thank you.

yeah those simple scene totally throbs my heart... LYW acts very well !!

yupp.... the chuncu scene, this is the first time chuncu accept deokman as his aunty, seems like chuncu is lack of love of maternity... deokman can be his shoulder to cry On.. i Love the way she hug n calm chuncu....

Yupp.. we must unite to support Her Majesty !!!

Yes, please do spread the news to all the fans. See with the sincere hearts and efforts, she has moved up one spot as of today. Now, let’s try to surpass the other two monsters.

hahah... two monsters ... LOL :P :P

Yup.. today Lee Yo Won return to TOP 3 !! don't let Ruby Lin takes her place again, all possible thing now is to maintain position on TOP 3.. we have to make far different votes from other actress under her..

Keep Voting !!!

Spread this to all !!

i am sure Phipines are crazy with QSD and LYW..

and as i told, use 3 language with different browser , it will make gain more votes !!!

Guest Deokman_7272k

From what I see and knowingly the ending, I think Deokman has always loved Yushin.  There’s nothing to forgive him for his shortcomings as a lover, after all she’s the one who has chosen the path that she would walk alone.  She even admitted to that is what Yushin said was all true, recalling the scene way back in episode 36 where Deokman is sitting in the room and Sohwa holding her hand to comfort her.   The ending where she was shedding tears when she died telling me that her life is unfulfilled and wishing she could try to escape with Yushin again.  It’s like a reflection to how she felt in the part you mentioned above where Yushin asked for forgiveness, that he thinks he could not give her happiness.  But in contrast, she could be happily married to him, if only her sister has not perished. 

Yes, please do spread the news to all the fans.  See with the sincere hearts and efforts, she has moved up one spot as of today.  Now, let’s try to surpass the other two monsters.

I appreciate so much for the images, Phetbeo.  Nicely done!  May I have a request for an animation image of Deokman, if that’s possible?  I’d love to have the one where she has the reaction from reading the personal letter by Mishil.  Thank you.

QSD I would like to invite you to the following links, just want to see your opinions on these matters, your comments are always fascinating

http://hubpages.com/hub/If-you-were-given-the-privilege-to-change-the-Ending-of-the-GREAT-QUEEN-SEON-DOK-how-are-you-going-to-end-it

http://hubpages.com/hub/TV-and-old-Pictures-Photography-a-nice-alternative

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Great-Queen-Seon-Deok-The-Most-Phenomenal-Korean-Historical-Drama-in-2009#comment-3552782

Guest psyche37rain

I still got tears from watching the episode last night. The Philippines is one week away from QSD ending. Yesterday was the episode when one of QSD's royal guards tried to kill Bidam and Bidam thought it was the Queen who gave such orders. I commed KNG for the great acting...