17 hours ago, QSD said:

Just disregard the step mom comment.  I think I got it mixed up with something else.

I’m quite sure romance is not the focus in this drama, @vaiduakhu.   It is the complex relationship between Yi Kyung and Se Jin is the center of the story.  I have already seen a glimpse of it in the trailer which related back to the bts pics where Yi Kyung is in the purple suits in that room.  The scene of Se Jin wandering on the road on barefoot in the rain is probably she knew she did something wrong to Yi Kyung.  Despite it, the ice queen still looks for her as in the teaser.  Their interactions are the main draw, IMO.  They are the mentor/mentee kinda thing.  They could also be frenemy or rivalries in the sense for the top leader in the business world, not necessary for love.  With that said, still there’s going to be some romance, certainly.  It’s just not the central plot that’s all.  It’s the girl power show.  Men can step aside.

I hope you're right on this, QSD. It would be great to finally have a Korean drama driven by interactions between the female characters, like QSD where it was really great to see mishil and deokman pitting wits against each other. 

Seriously,  majority of drama watchers are women worldwide, but in Korea,  they seem to prefer those that fulfil their fantasies of meeting a rich, loving and kind hearted chaebol man who can whisk them away from their current loves of drudgery,  instead of those that promote female empowerment and taking your lives into your hands....

• Like 5

Looking at the pic above and this one now I have a clearer conclusion of what the room is.  Notice she’s sitting with a micro in front of her and there’s someone behind her who also seems to have a micro too.  I’m going to say this is most likely a courtroom.  She’s on trial.  Interesting to see how she could win the case.

Or she’s testifying to the board of directors.

CvkToBkUsAA2o0_.jpg

• Like 4

It seems they alternating releasing stills between the past and present.  Next time I’d love to see images of her inside that mansion, maybe with her dad/kimono lady.

I hope they would give us a bunch of poster photos like 49 Days where our queen taking shots separately with the male lead and another actress, plus together with them.  Don’t be stingy MBC, pls.

• Like 1

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 6:07 AM, QSD said:

jp_zpspmadk5fl.jpg

Let see if you can count this time, Vaiduakhu.  The queen dresses like a punk but still different styles, yo.

Strangely, I like the grunge SYK better than the sophisticated styles she totes in present day.

Maybe cos even though less glamorous, it harks back to a time when she's more carefree and less jaded...

• Like 3

1479181274_zps1bb5ioou.jpg~original

Whoa… a bunch more men surrounding and sitting next to her than I thought!

What room is this?!  OK I give up.  It’s neither the boardroom nor courtroom.  Hmmm… who are all these men… let me guess one more time they are shareholders or politicians.  Yeah, she gets involved in politics too.  Like she said she has a lot of things to study for this drama.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, etlc said:

Strangely, I like the grunge SYK better than the sophisticated styles she totes in present day.

Maybe cos even though less glamorous, it harks back to a time when she's more carefree and less jaded...

I love her image in the past too... too bad, guess it's only in 1 or 2 eps and some flashbacks.

Present time looks heavy and tense! 

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Whoa… a bunch more men surrounding and sitting next to her than I thought!

What room is this?!  OK I give up.  It’s neither the boardroom nor courtroom.  Hmmm… who are all these men… let me guess one more time they are shareholders or politicians.  Yeah, she gets involved in politics too.  Like she said she has a lot of things to study for this drama.

It looks like a boardroom for me. The arrangement at the court is not like that. Probably shareholders meeting (EOG feelings comes back) or internal meeting of department heads.

By the way, currently, in South Korea, there is President's scandal, thousands of citizens held mass protests against her, requesting her to step down. The scandal is caused by the involvement of President's friend (who is also a woman) in President's works.  Night light is a lot about female leaders. I'm afraid Kviewers may feel not positive abt this drama at such a time like this... sometimes, rating depends on luck.

Oh, forget it... I may think too far! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

her gangster image in night light vs this gif is like: expectation vs reality  :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DC

Ladies and gentlemen, she's 37 with 3 kids, can u believe? :wub:

hahahaaa.. expectation vs reality :crazy:

she is almost 40!!?? whaaah.... time flies... Queen Seondeok was in 2009, today is 2016. i adore her for 7 years.. hahahaa

• Like 2

Strangely i have mix feeling about this drama..the politic situasion on S.K. might be double edge, to influence viewers to root this drama or againts it, perhaps no prejudice to women who hold authority and command, as we predict night light, is about women who fight merciless to hold the power.

6 days count the day

• Like 3

1479185583_zpsyxkv3bt5.jpg1479189545_zpsjswnppzq.jpg

Actually I love her past background too.  She's cool, badass and daring like these images.  The second picture is interestingly shot as a model-like pose, except it happens she's stomping on someone.  The one where she is in the rain is beautiful cinematography.  Love how the director capturing these images so far.  He has good camera angles technique.

• Like 2