20 hours ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Empire Of Gold Ep.18

Seo Yoon and Sung Jae, I ship them! :lol:

I need to recharge before watching another episode because this drama drains my energy.  

Love the interactions between SY and SJ.  Congrats for making this far in EOG.  Six more episodes to go.  You can do it.  Fighting!

41 minutes ago, Lilac Escarlata said:

Young-jin and Hiroshi, I love them both. I can't even imagine what lies ahead of them on a tragic note.

I also enjoy their relationship.  Yeah, their ending is probably sad.  One wants to expand the territory, while the other wants to stop.  It just doesn’t coexist in the same space.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, QSD said:

Love the interactions between SY and SJ.  Congrats for making this far in EOG.  Six more episodes to go.  You can do it.  Fighting!

I also enjoy their relationship.  Yeah, their ending is probably sad.  One wants to expand the territory, while the other wants to stop.  It just doesn’t coexist in the same space.

Thank you, QSD. I really need some encouragement here. :lol: I just finished ep. 20.. Four more episodes to go! Yeah I can do it. Fighting! :D

• Like 1

just finished epi 9 DD. I am finally   catching up with the rest. The improvised bomb the kid guerilla made richard simmons up so Won bon trried to blow it up manually. Miri is so hot. Maybe won bon side kick can inherit miryang now that won bon is blown up and useless. I hear LWY said his private part got blown off and his eye ball got incinerated. where they get that kid who made the bomb? 20 cane lashes or better yet a bullet in the head for him. LYW is probably end up as an old maid. she squandering her love capital.

The step mom of SY is like a snake.  I got goosebumps when she tells SY to seduce TJ.  

@dondon binay

Just wondering if you are watching Different Dreams in its original language or Eng subs.  There are things you said are not from what I've understood in the drama.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

To QSD: I am wathching the movie original korean language with english subs. I may have added little information that could have been included by the directors of DD because I though it was funny. I wont do that anymore if you dont like it. Its because I type so fast whats streaming in my mind that I Might have forgotten to edit. I understand quiet a lot of korean including what their accent implies. For instance that guy ok bong who is won bon side sick, hes from jeju island because of his accent. Anyway in any family, the members are not all perfect but they talk to each other and make reasonable compromises for a harmonious relationship and accept members for who they are.

oh yes , before I forget, the "richard simmon" is a computer generated by the system to block profanity. I was referring the the bomb made by this incompetent member who failed to blow up thats why I accidentally put a profane language to describe his bomb project.

wow she is dressed in money. 1100 us dollrs is is about 55,000 pesos. I think she already so beautiful that she can get away wearing a cheaper similar outfits. Before I heard jackie chan said he never wears signiture clothes because nobody notice anyways. He said he just buys of the rack RTWs he sees in regular shops. I heard from a filipino blogger that  in mainland china clothes and shoes are really cheap. Those european brands will emty your wallet. The beauty queens just wear bikinis and they do just fine. Thats my opinion only. I think LYW is already beautiful even withhout the expensive clothes. As for me I am partial to wearing a saville row bespoke suit that cost maybe 1000 dollar and a bespoke English brogue shoe also 1000 dollars. So $2000. altogether but only because you cant ffind those anywhere on earth and it would make me look good. But for house wear just cheap functional clothing.

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Hello there :)

Edited by Michela Camila
  • Insightful 1

19 hours ago, QSD said:

%EC%9D%B4%EC%9A%94%EC%9B%90_%EC%9B%8C%ED

@Lilac Escarlata

Why SY visiting the step mom for, to tell her about Sung Jae?

Yes, it's about Sung Jae. Before visiting the stepmom she went to SJ first, that was the time when TJ decided to get a divorce and her siblings and in-laws turned their backs on her.

23 hours ago, QSD said:

@dondon binay

I see.  Interesting that you could tell from different accent.  Good for you.

62083000_236818860608987_375818229340644

Nice drawing.  What a talent.

May I know who's the artist?

Colored pencils is my fav art medium coz it's generally better at blending and for me, it's more user-friendly than the other art mediums. The ribbon looks real coz adding tonal values (a.k.a. shading the drawing) create realistic effect. 

The ribbon on the hat is also a drawing. Some paintings/drawings can deceive our eyes. @dondon binay

• Insightful 2

do you have the same body figure as LYW?These clothes must look good on you as well. Are you maybe 170 cm. and  a korean descent because you seem to understand korean alpabet. From personal observation , women who like to shop for beautiful clothes are beautiful as well. Those who shop for granny clothes look like grannys and those who shop for hottie items are hotties themselves.