THE PROOF FINALLY!!! Han Chae young's boobs!!!

Guest maha_love

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nahnsaemi

ew her BOOBS are so ugly.

but i want a boob job, sigh.

and i dont really think men care if their real or not

Guest lowdown4155

Also, people with breast implants have to get them re-done after a while... It's NOT like you get the surgery once and you keep the implants for life. Problems often occur and sometimes they have to be taken out and replaced later (pamela anderson did it all the time).

So, that could explain why Chae Young's boobs look bigger in some pics and not so big in others. OR they could just be real, lol. We really have NO way of knowing if they are real or fakes, that is why this issue is kind of pointless. :D .

And if she really admitted to having a boobjob on that show, well then that settles this issue, doesn't it? :sweatingbullets:

Guest lady_muimui

And...? Does it bother you that she's most likely better looking than you so you just HAVE to prove that she's a fake? Leave the girl alone man. Whatever she wants to do to herself has nothing to do with you. These threads are such a waste of space.

Guest PINKXDREAMER

i think i've seen this picture on this forum like.. 349239847298 times. it's over and done with. i think most of us can agree that they're not fake. and even if they are, i don't think anyone (minus you) really cares.

Guest kpfan01

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

Nobody knows FOR SURE if they are real or not.... there is no real proof, just opinions and "evidence" that support your opinions. This topic can go either way, only she knows for sure and that's the way it should be because it's her body.

Guest sooperNOODLES!

guys she ADMITTED herself a long time ago that she got them done. they are FAKE.

this is like a known FACT in the entertainment. i knew about her boob job before i even saw her act or anything

Guest kpfan01

guys she ADMITTED herself a long time ago that she got them done. they are FAKE.

this is like a known FACT in the entertainment. i knew about her boob job before i even saw her act or anything

^

Well, there ya go. That pretty much ends this debate doesn't it?

(thank goodness, lol)

If she admitted to having a boobjob herself, it's true because she would know.

Guest yg4lyfe

And...? Does it bother you that she's most likely better looking than you so you just HAVE to prove that she's a fake? Leave the girl alone man. Whatever she wants to do to herself has nothing to do with you. These threads are such a waste of space.

LOL she just sayin it?

y u bein so harsh???? she's an actress...a celeb ... so yea...y wudnt we care???

ya thnx fo this!!! she ADMITTED ... so just admit it urself too!

i mean u lyk her and stuffs, but that reality, u just need to accept it!

i mean that fact doesnt harm u guyz! y yall actin so harsh and mean toword maha_love?

she got evident! anywayz just dont turn it into a beef!

Guest AniMotion145

I don't get why people have to care so much about what she does to HER own body..its like..shes still prettier than most people here so what does proving one little thing fake, do for you?

Guest suejinners

i could care less.... cause this is one of those topics that can go on forever.

and she did do her eyes it was one of the most obvious things ever...... her eyes scare me now.

Archived