THE PROOF FINALLY!!! Han Chae young's boobs!!!

Guest maha_love

Guest yg4lyfe

dang it juzt opinion!!!! yall bein too harsh on it!

dont bash that starter of this thread ... i know yall lyk her n all buh dont bash in here!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asianrice

This has been posted before and proven wrong. It's the angle, in the pink shirt picture, she's turned more.. her breast are away from the camera. Why would she make her breast extra big and saggy? Come on.

Guest marc3lla

i really dont give a damn. too many celebrities getting their boobs done that i don't know who's real and who's not. same goes with eyes, eyelids, or nose... or face..

Guest LAELA

She admitted to getting her eyes done, so I don't see why she wouldn't go along and admit it about her boobs as well. I've seen proof that she didn't do them. Really, like someone said...is it really a surprise that Asians can have boobs as well?

Guest xmishy

a lot of people already know that she got ssang kapul even though she already had it naturally.. and the 2nd pic... her boobs look smaller there b/c since the tshirt is short in lenght, god. w/e no point trying to explain

Archived