THE PROOF FINALLY!!! Han Chae young's boobs!!!

Guest maha_love

Guest maha_love

fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!&
many of her male fans must be disapointed ^^;; but yeah....-..-*

448e7e71624619jy.jpg

Not mentioning this...

448e7e71624628qb.jpg

yahoo korea and me ^^

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we've already established that those pictures only prove that her boobs ARE real. i don't really know how to explain but it has something to do with her bra strap in the second pic.

Guest crackednut

If you look at the pic of her in the pink shirt...through the sleeve holes, you can see the outline of her chest...coupled with how the shirt is bigger than her (observe front of hip area where the shirt goes out further).

The two poses are similar, but in the pink shirt one, shes sort of bowing her chest inward more.

I don't think hers are fake

fake ones are...perkier? (you know, they point out)

hers sag just a lil (back must hurt like a muther >.<)

Guest maha_love

come on guys -..-* they re fake !!!! she s wearing no bra in that old pic!!

but if u guys remember her pics from that movies ceremony or at her drama press conference, she was revealing it all and u could clearly see that her B** are waaaay big to be real!!

Guest AniMotion145

when I wear no bra my boobs just look flat lmao~~not FLAT FLAT but you know~ :vicx:

Who cares? they're her damn boobs she can do whatever she wants with them get over it.

Guest revontulet

Just because someone has big boobs, don't make them fake. I saw reasoning as to her boobs being real and I think it's creditable.

Guest iisparkii

my gosh..this is like the 100th thread that's been made about her boobs..her boobs aren't fake!..that picture was photoshopped!!...and she did have surgery on her face and not only her eyes..

come on guys -..-* they re fake !!!! she s wearing no bra in that old pic!!

but if u guys remember her pics from that movies ceremony or at her drama press conference, she was revealing it all and u could clearly see that her B** are waaaay big to be real!!

there is a bra strap in the old pic.

look closer and tell me what that muddy thing is that through the hole in her shirt.

A necklace?

You don't like Han Chae Young do you?

Whether her boobs are real, its up to her to admit.

Why are you so agitated?

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

Hrm...i dont know about her boobs....

but she looked prettier before she did her eye surgery IMO

Guest Valeria

The picture on the right was photoshopped to make it look as if her chest was smaller and that she has surgery.

If you saw pictures of HCY from when she was younger, you would see that she's always had big boobs and they're not fake. -_-

Guest YOUNGJOOx

WUTEVERRRRRRRRRRR

i don't care about her boobs and what not...but she's still pretty. (to others, not too much to me)

her eyes are weird with the surgery. booo

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

I dont think her boobs are fake at all , Plus with the eyes . sometimes when you wear Eye liner , it makes your eyes kinda smaller .

Guest cmy_185

NO THEY ARE NOT FAKE. THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT THIS LONG AGO. The comparison picture is OLD. There was another version where fans actually edited it to show that it's real. I have another picture from the SAME photoshoot/periodoftime, with her hair exactly like that and her boobs were STILL HUGE. I saw her pictures when she was still in America and she still had them.

13m978m11fn.jpg

13m978m22kc.jpg

13m978m36us.jpg

is it a surprise that asians CAN have big boobs? -_-

ugh... is it just me, or is this getting repetitive? those pictures are OLD and they do not prove anything new. this topic itself is old.

Han Chae Young has admitted to eyelid surgery... c'mon, that's pretty obvious, and people noticed immediately when ChoonHyang first started airing.

As for her breasts being real or not, there will be some in this forum that believe she has, and others who believe they're real. I don't know for a fact if she ever admitted or denied the rumor... however, I believe they're real because I've seen her old high school pics from when she was living in America and her chest was just as large back then.

I believe the comparison pic of her chest above is photoshopped. People have too much time these days to bother with the most trivial of things.

Guest lowdown4155

i think we've already established that those pictures only prove that her boobs ARE real. i don't really know how to explain but it has something to do with her bra strap in the second pic.

?...

Her cup size in the first pic is drastically bigger than hers in the second pic... A bra strap would not effect the cup size by that much. And fake boobs are not always perkier (as someone mentioned) it depends on what type of implants are used and how big you get them.

I'm not saying she did get a boobjob for sure, but it certainly seems that she did by the two pictures. It's like she went from an A-cup to a DD-cup (or larger) size. Hmmm...

*EDIT

I'm sure there are more before and after pics that can be compared besides these two?...

Guest i like me

who really cares???? unee had a boob job....shin mina had a boob job....i found this thread useless....

Archived