[Drama 2009] Don't Hesitate 망설이지마

Guest Shiuan

Actually it was TW who turned SH's body around so he could kiss her fully :P TW sure is a romantic guy, he knows how to create the magical moment. I love them too!! Thank you for your photos, perfect resolution.

Oh..really? I just looked attentively at the kiss of them. ^ ^ Yes, right...I repeated this scene several times :D:D:lol::lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Greenrose934

Epi 39 SA did something terrible , MY 's very upset :D

Yeah I like SA ,MY ,MA , old witch fighting

Epi 39 Preview

2 moms meeting , waoooooo really interesting :DB)

then SH needs more slaps waking up ,to see all the thieves who took her liver and run away,+ good friend who stole her lover ... :rolleyes: now her family's almost homeless

happy weekend to all my friends

Yep, it seems like the past is finally getting revealed ... soon. However, we'll see, since this is 105 episode story.

Everyone seems to believe whatever story SA tells them. If she told them that everything is only in their imagination and this stuff only happens in dramas, they'd believe her ... sheesh. :(<_< They would believe her if she told them the moon was made of green cheese! What a bunch of radishes!

Ahhhh ... TW should just take a page out of MY's book ... and get SH pregnant. That should end all discussion! (Of course, it'll end the drama, too.) hee, hee :P

It would be ironic if liverboy finally finds his liver(courage) and teams up with TW & SH to bring down the evil witch and, the even more evil, daugther-in-law. :huh:

The best part of this drama is the chemistry between TW & SH. :)

Guest Greenrose934

The best part of this drama is the chemistry between TW & SH. :)

exactly !

I think TW's parent house is the same the house in " Temptation of wife"

SA 's abusing everyone , now MY turn may be the next is JS ,she 's a FAKE human,so she got the fake love , fake family

fake hapiness, and fake wealthy :):lol: She 's a TUMOR cancer in JS+ MY's home :D:lol:

I think I'm suffering from DAD (drama addicted disorder). My symptoms are: waking up feeling jumpy and anxious, smiling after seeing the scene of TW + SH, blood boils seeing SA + evil's mom faces, etc..what should I do? I went to see the doctors at viikii clinic, they prescribed me DH drama as my medications. The instruction is to take it every morning from M-F. Is anyone in here suffered from this disorder? :D

OMG!!!! :o SH will remember MY is her first love~

I can't image that. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

I hope that SH won't HUG MY when she recalls. DON'T DO THAT.

Guest chopper!

hihi (: i am new to this drama XD i'm sooo loving it, i'm addicted!!!<3 only up to like ep 12 tho LOL

need to catch up and i see kissing scenes o_o

TW is sooo handsome^^ i remember the actor from first wives club! >O< i can't wait to finish this<3

wish this drama got more recognition^^ this is too cutee.

+EDIT~

after catching up, omgsh,

i never thought i could hate the female lead so much >_<

she's so dense and weak, and at times it can be cute, but this is not. i wish she can stand up for herself and fight for her battles instead of crying alone in the bathroom T^T she's very kind and respectful, but a little too much though...she needs to stop being pushed around and take the crap and eat it [excuse my language XD but after watching 30 ep in one day LOL it's really pissing me off haha] and no memories yet after all this drama sigh...

though i'm thinking after all this drama, she'll grow into a much stronger person, i guess that's why the story is in a slow pace, to show the character's growth. hm, but i'm still watching XD just needed to vent. grr, the writers make me madd!

but tae woo i love hehe XD he's very strong and open minded^^ he's so hot too haha.

Episode 40 Preview (Airdate: Monday 2009-11-30)

영란은 정수와 마주치고 보자마자 정수의 뺨을 때린다. 수현이가 코마상태에 빠진 3년 동안 민영이는 결혼을 해서 아이까지 있다는 말에 기가 막히고 지금이라도 늦지 않았다며 돈이 필요하면 주겠다는 정수의 말에 영란은 당신하고 민영이 얼마나 잘 사는지 죽는 날까지 지켜볼꺼라며 나간다.

한편, 수현은 옛날에 핸드폰에 있던 커플사진을 보며 부러웠다는 성미의 말에 옛날 핸드폰을 찾기 시작하는데...

source: SBS website

YENJAY, I love your signature photos, very creative and nicely put together. Somehow I had a feeling that you would use that kissing scene as your signature photos. Keep up the good work. :)

Guest lucky_moon

Ep40 preview looks really promising,the battle will start between choosing the first love OR TW :o , it'll be hard on SH to choose between them, it seem for now she'll choose MY & TW will suffer where MA will use this golden chance to be with him; in the same time can't wait to see the mother & his wife reaction when they'll find out that SH is remembering now :lol:

Seriously....

I wonder if the writer ever gets angry and fed with the character development he/she is writing...

i mean how can you write about characters (except TW, of cource) that are so...so... :wacko: and :crazy:

Right now i miss Goo Eun Jae from Temptation of Wife...jeez...when is Ms Huh gonna wake up...

Because am a woman and i can't relate with this kind of stupidity!!!!

And her mother! seriously...who sits face to face, at a restaurant, with the woman that stole your daughter's kidney...

And then proceed to actually got home and hug your daughter...give me a break!

i mean really...who does that...splashing water on her face and slapping her isn't enough....okay! :fury:

The writer should start thinking realistically...because the only person he/she is getting right is TW....

I am sorry...just had to get it out...lol....ep 40 didn't make it any better for me.... :blush:

Guest Greenrose934

Epi 40

1/ .........2 moms meeting :angry:;)

2/ .... SH's Mom & SA meeting ( MY house ) If she smart enough She must find out something ......But ... "Nothing " :rolleyes:

3/ .... It seems SH's mom ............... met .. her 1st lover ( single dad ) .... hopefully .... they would be a lover couple :):D

4/ SH's dream is about MY ( stupid dream ) :angry:

all the problems can't be solved if everyone still keeps them in secret ... until 105 epi ...

Archived