[Drama 2009] Don't Hesitate 망설이지마

Guest Shiuan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest giddybird

Heard so much good reviews about this drama but unfortunately the video with english subtitle can only be viewed

on viki.com and it is not available in Malaysia region. I guess nobody would bother to sub this old and long series drama.

Would appreciate if someone could let me know if the DVD can be purchased from Taiwan with dual audio Korean/Mandarin?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm late for the game. I just "finished" this drama. It's only recently that I took interest in obsessing over LSW dramas. The Kdramas scene is never so dull. Bachelors from my harem are no where in sight. Suddenly bright smile LSW came into view. (I love in LIB.) Anyways, I have to say this is too soap-y for my taste. I think the whole point is to guess what will be the cliffhanger at the end of the episode. Aside from main guy Tae Woo aka Mr. Hotcake, everyone else can be kicked to the curb mercilessly. This man looks so good with apron on cooking and stuff. Also, I do admit I love to see the main couple together. The honeymoon sequence was very nice and romantic. I really like that. I really went all over the place with this one. I watch from 1-33, jumped to 98 back to 97 then 96, then 95 then 94, then 50 then 34-49, jumped to 83 then 84 then 85 back to 82 then 81.... I may actually finish it at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this drama on my own and all the character bashing comments on Viki made it a lot of fun. I will never forget the snarky remarks about Liverboy and Livermama now!

Yes, there were lots of tears and hair pulling, but TW just made all the bad things go away once he was on screen. The guy is just so bright that the rest of the world fades away and all you can see and hear is his awesome presence.

I discovered Lee Sang Woo through Feast of Gods and now I think I've found my new crush.

Don't be afraid to check out Don't Hesitate. There are a lot of good actors and lots of crazy stuff happening. Oh, and don't forget the kleenex.

I've got to go so I can pick up a dvd copy of this so that I can just pause it whenever LSW shows up topless. kekeke.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gemmie

I went back to watch this MV and I can't believe there were so many hugs and kissing scenes between TW and SH. I love the writer for these!! This is how a couple should be when they are in love. blush.gif Tae Woo all the way!!

http://www.tudou.com...iew/RgB75P4bPmg/

FOtG would be so much better if it has 1/3 of this type of scenes. vicx.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest giddybird

Appreciate if someone can tell me where I can direct download for this drama other than clubbox because the torrent links are not working anymore and Viki videos are not accessible in my country.

• 1 month later...
Guest taniyama_mai

I want to watch this drama so bad because of Lee Sang Woo...
Too bad, Viki not available for my region :(

• 2 months later...
Guest tristano1419

hi, it's the first time forme to post here. i need your help if it's possible.

can i have the eng sub (.srt) for this drama? i've search everywhere but i haven't find them

you can post them to me or you can send them to me by mail

thanks in advence and sorry for my english not too good

• 2 months later...
Guest moepusu

Hi EveryOne

I tried hard to find this drama to download for both Video and Sub. Finally my dream come true from the following link. It takes about 2hrs to download for each episode. Total 98 episodes will take 196hrs. If someone want to download and share the episodes with me please let me know.

http://asiandramadownloads.com/korean-drama/dont-hesitate/

Thank you

Moe

• 7 months later...

@bashful  Hi! You can download it on youtube from this user with eng subs.(most episodes are ther a few missing. If you do not need eng subs you can find it on youtube  I believe all episodes. You can also watch it on viki.com. I hops that helps. Oh that yoube user is : tamtrinh2611 .   http://youtu.be/R27i_DbyD8U 

Guest bashful

blaqcherry said: @bashful  Hi! You can download it on youtube from this user with eng subs.(most episodes are ther a few missing. If you do not need eng subs you can find it on youtube  I believe all episodes. You can also watch it on viki.com. I hops that helps. Oh that yoube user is : tamtrinh2611 .   http://youtu.be/R27i_DbyD8U 

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived