Palty Hair Dye 411

Guest ayoboo

Guest edamari

So I finally got my hands on a box of Palty's Milk Tea Brown.

This is my hair color now (in the sunlight):

tumblr_lq3cugnRzD1qzslzro1_400.jpg

Buuuuuuuut, I was just wondering if, after dying my hair with MTB, would it turn out an orangey-brassy color? Because the first time I dyed my hair (which was about five or six months ago), I dyed it a reddish-purple tint. Then when I dyed it the second time (which was about a month ago), I dyed it with an ash blonde color, but I'm not sure if my red tint from the first time I dyed it is still out because my hair still has some shades of reddish-brown in the sunlight. Help? :( I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't want brassy hair D:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on dying my hair with Bitter Cappuccino, my hair has been dyed once and my roots have already grown out alot. How should I go about dying my hair? Roots first and then the rest? Or should I just go for doing my whole head and the color will just even out?

I want to know this to! I'm interested in dying my hair with palty~ but I heard it contains bleach so I'm wondering how the outcome on grown out roots and previously dyed hair is like.

^ That's the exact color I want, too!

LOL, I'm actually in the process of bleaching my hair blonde... but yeah, asian hair + bleach = orangey red goodness.

I'm going to try wait a few weeks then bleach again. After all that, I'll use Jewelry Ash and Nama Caramel Latte.

I'll post up my results when I'm done. :3

Guest moonbaby1993

i was wondering if there is a palty dye that could get me close to this colour 

at the minute my hair is a medium brown

tumblr_ljcpggGQGm1qda5qro1_500.jpg

or this colour

gina.jpg

or this one 

SNSD_Jessica_LG_CYON_Chocolate_by_kaskusone.jpg

Guest midnightradio

I've been getting mixed answers, am i supposed to shampoo the dye out or just rinse it out with water? And is the conditioner leave-in?

Guest enoki_panda

I've been getting mixed answers, am i supposed to shampoo the dye out or just rinse it out with water? And is the conditioner leave-in?

You rinse it out first and then shampoo to get all of the dye down, and the conditioner leave in, you just spread it throughout your hair and leave it in for some time and then rinse it out. I personally have short hair, but the conditioner wasn't enough to cover up my whole hair, so I used my usual conditioner and left it in for an hour because I had used Palty Gold Brown bleach...

Guest midnightradio

i dyed my hair with Sakura Creamy yesterday and it came out a lot lighter than I expected. I dyed it on semi-virgin? hair. I had roots growing halfway down my head and the rest was dyed with Prettia Sweet Apricot. Indoors, my hair looks like the second picture on the back and outdoors it looks like the third picture. I was hoping it would be more red but its more of a golden brown color instead.

Guest mythairefyry

Hi everyone. If I dye my hair with Palty Turn Color Natural Black, will i be able to dye my hair light again with Palty or any other hair dye with just one application? or Do i have to dye it several times?

Bwuaha, ok that was one long journey of hair dyeing. 2 boxes per dyeing session were barely enough for my long hair.

Sorry for so many pictures! @_@

Here are my results:

My hair color started off as black/dark dark brown.

img0035small.jpg

I bleached it. It's more orange than what is shown in the picture.

bleach1small.jpg

Then, I bleached it again. It's still more orange than what you can see.. >_>

My mom really hated this color, LOL. :x Every day after the second bleaching, she kept telling me to dye my hair already...

bleach2small.jpg

So, after almost a week, I decided to dye my hair since my roots were growing out. /:

I mixed Jewelry Ash and Nama Caramel Latte and got this.

It looks really different in different light settings and it also still kept its orangeyness, but it's not as noticeable.. Dx

The picture on the left is natural light, and the one on the right is artificial lighting.

I'm happy since it has that nice ashy light brown color I wanted, though. :3

After all that bleaching and dyeing, my hair isn't as messed up as I thought it'd be, it's still in pretty good condition.

endresultt.jpg

Guest dreamy21

Bwuaha, ok that was one long journey of hair dyeing. 2 boxes per dyeing session were barely enough for my long hair.

Sorry for so many pictures! @_@

Here are my results:

My hair color started off as black/dark dark brown.

*quoted image*

I bleached it. It's more orange than what is shown in the picture.

*quoted image*

Then, I  bleached it again. It's still more orange than what you can see.. >_>

My mom really hated this color, LOL. :x Every day after the second bleaching, she kept telling me to dye my hair already...

*quoted image*

So, after almost a week, I decided to dye my hair since my roots were growing out. /:

I mixed Jewelry Ash and Nama Caramel Latte and got this.

It looks really different in different light settings and it also still kept its orangeyness, but it's not as noticeable.. Dx

The picture on the left is natural light, and the one on the right is artificial lighting.

I'm happy since it has that nice ashy light brown color I wanted, though. :3

After all that bleaching and dyeing, my hair isn't as messed up as I thought it'd be, it's still in pretty good condition.

*quoted image*

How long did you leave the bleach in each time?

Nice results btw :]

How long did you leave the bleach in each time?

Nice results btw :]

Thank you. :D

I attached a scanned image of the back of the Palty Sparkling Blonde box. xD Visuals are always better!

Alrighty, my hair started off as the darkest, so the first heart on the first row. The first time I bleached my hair, I left it on for 30 minutes since I was trying to get as light as possible to get the heart on the furthest right. You'd probably want to leave it on a little longer, though.

Then, the second time I bleached it, I was going from the second row to achieve the 30 minute look again. Although, this time, I left it on a bit longer than 30 minutes. Maybe, 40 or 50 minutes? But yeah, if you want legit blonde, you'd probably have to bleach your hair 3 times or leave it on longer if you have dark blackish hair. Dx

I hope this helped. ^_^

img023q.jpg

moonbaby1993: you would have to bleach your hair first but yes i'm pretty sure there are several palty hair dyes that can get your colour to look like g.na~

mythairefyry: i think you'd have to bleach it first...don't dye your hair several times...it'd kill it~~

Feel free to ask me anything on the old and new milk tea brown palty hair dye or you can find the reviews on my blog~

Riame's Blog

Giveaway

Guest EXQU1S1TE

So I have virgin black hair and was wondering what dye would help me achieve this color or like an ashy blonde?

Marie%20vivi%20model.jpg

EDIT: So I settled on buying the Palty Bleach in Gold Brown from Amazon. I got two boxes for my long hair.

51v9XBH27PL._SS500_.jpg

Wish me luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vespert1ne

Hi Guys,

I have just dyed my hair with Caramel Latte, I thought I would show you the results...

Before, previously dyed 2 months ago with Creamy Sakura:

1.jpg

After:

2.jpg

Both in natural lighting.

Guest OH-hyunji

I've used palty before~ I got this colour through honey peanut, bleaching my hair 2 weeks beforehand!

bleaching really helps

250426_201270013249662_100000999943501_534153_246186_n.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have just dyed my hair with Caramel Latte, I thought I would show you the results...

Before, previously dyed 2 months ago with Creamy Sakura:

*quoted image*

After:

*quoted image*

Both in natural lighting.

WOW so pretty! did u bleach your har before you dyed your hair to Caramel latte & Creamy sakura? And what's the color of your virgin hair? Black?

Archived