Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@hibiscus23  figured out that there are many scenes of HJ which are not there in drama sites in Land & sky :(

HJ himself mentioned that CITT movie will be his last in a student role *sob*

I found this review about CITT very interesting & relatable  @triplem @hibiscus23 @pausky

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2016/04/21/flash-review-cheese-in-the-trap/

@triplem You are not alone....Not just the ending, i started disliking from ep 12.  

My 2 cents on the drama...

I found In ho’s behavior was an interruption to the OTP’s growth and development of Yoo Jong's character since his minor issue received more focus that the OTP & the lead character. I hated the drama for that although it was a good drama until then.  for me, In Ho was annoying at best and one dimensional. He did not have any interest in Seol as a person until he found her in a relationship with Jung and then it became his obsession to break them up.InHo's character suddenly became less violent, more soft and likeable and InHo and his (frankly juvenile) problems taking center stage right after the holiday break. Cheese in the trap turned into one big trash for me, all thanks to InHo. Still watched the show until the end only for Yoo Jong (I didn't even know who was PHJ then) thanks to Hae Jin,  he allowed us a little peek into the Yoo Jong character’s views and feelings inspite of his very less screen time. 

I even read the webtoon to understand the character since the drama left me hanging :wink:

Maybe the movie will be better? Hope so!!!  (Though deep in my heart I didn't want HJ to take up the movie role :(

• Like 3

@lucifercorner girrrrrrrrrrrlllll i really am disappointed with whoever cuts L&S scenes of our OTP it's beyond me really! i found myself joggling fr YT (where KBS original of course won't do the cutting of scenes) then go to the other site either DC/DN & who knows where else the scenes hv been deleted right? if ever they needed to delete some stuff it shld be that annoying brother of adoptive mother forgot his name, or i found too many scenes of parents of Eunju w/c in more ways than one were (to me/us) unnecessary! arghhh it also irked me! with CP since am only on epi 3 not sure if there are some cuts too but i hope towards the drama we'll see more of our PHJ! :)

Yeah i read it too that he won't be able to play a student role anymore coz he's thinking of his age but you know...he cld pass (still) as college student if he'll asks us right or wrong chingoos? he looks younger than his age!

i can't say much about CITT yet since i've reached only epi 9 had to pend it bc of watching MTM, BG, HB, L&S and now CP! but reading some articles i felt for our guy that most of his scenes where he already filmed it were not even included in the final CITT! :( how cld that produc do that to him? i must admit part of my having it on hold is for that...i think they did an awful thing to him & yet one YT vid showed he even spent food for the staff/crew during the filming or prior to filming CITT! our PHJ didn't deserve to be treated that way then he was not even included in the bonus trip after the drama? :angry:

@triplem my 2 cents for CITT i didn't appreciate that adoptive siblings at all :( they're too much & didn't appreciate what he's done esp during their time of needs, that In ho & his sister i agree w/you @lucifercorner he's annoying to da max, you guys must hv seen the webtoon of this & i havent so i can't really relate to most of the stuff in this drama! thx for the link i'll read it later!

chingoos first time i'm seeing this vid cr: PIG PIG from YT

anyone of you have seen this ch movie or drama and if so, where did you guys watch online?

cr: PIG PIG YT vid

cr: PIG PIG

(seems PIG PIG is also a huge fan of our PHJ) :)  thanks v much PIG PIG

• Like 3

cr: Pinky Anneyeong YT vid

(a remarkable guy even a bouquet of coriander he received was much appreciated) :heart:

cr: WhatsUp Drama fr YT

(he's too lovable, i liked the way he says if he likes the girl family background doesn't matter and also he wants someone who's family-oriented! what a guy, so down to earth & very modest!!! that's why we love him more right chingoos?)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Yes, I actually subscribe to this blogger and love her reviews. She is usually quite spot on and I would read up here first before I start an old drama.

@hibiscus23 I am hoping the movie  will be better.  Any idea when it will be released.?

Hi @nonski ! Great to see you on WYWS and Temp of Love. I don't have so much time to spazz here but will definitely drop by from time to time

This scene was hilarious (fr ManXMan)

CITT The Movie will be released on the first half of 2018, most probably aiming for a V-Day release.  Hoping it will do well in the KMarket.

I am not active at Temp of Love and just  been roll calling at WYWS and a few fan arts and gifset but I do liveblog.  Hope tonight my net will allow another recap.

for Sangu and Hojeong fans

• Like 3

@triplem hi chingoo what i heard the movie will be released nxt year, i know we can't wait! we miss him oredi after MTM drama! let's also hope they're gg ahead with the new drama Saja!

LOL i still remember that scene it was v cute/funny hahaha thx for sharing!

Hello to all chingoos here & MIAs where's our other chingoos @lynseyanzia@WenS(?) and others i can't recall now the usernames LOL sorry but anyway you know who you are :blush:

and our new chingoo @chinita71 we'll wait for your sharing anything about our gr8 man PHJ ok? :blush:

@lucifercornerchingoo take it easy in rewatching L&S hahaha now am watching CP but early epis doesn't have much (yet) of our PHJ so i can't wait to see him & getting annoyed with the brat sister hahahaha

i just noticed a new chingoo here @roziecaparasnice to meet u here too, hope to see u more often :)  the more the merrier! after all we're here for just ONE REASON: our MAN OF THE SEASONS PHJ!!!:heart:

@nonski girrrrlll luvd those gifs isn't he gorgeous? yeah i'm interested so i'll look it up in your IG n thx for sharing the beautiful man!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@chinita71 chingoo thanks for the vid, he's DAEBAK (great or awesome in Korean language)!!! there you go girl you got your first posting for us! congrats! :)

chingoos here's an article fr hancinema altho we all hv finished this drama but not sure why they're just posting it today:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-man-to-man-episode-10-110749.html

4 hours ago, nonski said:

Welcome here @chinita71!

@roziecaparas hey dongsaeng, spazz here more often.

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

i just noticed a new chingoo here @roziecaparasnice to meet u here too, hope to see u more often :)  the more the merrier! after all we're here for just ONE REASON: our MAN OF THE SEASONS PHJ!!!:heart:

Annyeong! Newbie on Soompi and on this forum. Heehee will try to spazz here as often as I can. :) happy to be here! ❤

• Like 2

22 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

He's always so gorgeous even in casuals & anything he wears for that matter! swooooooooooon :glasses:

Cute to da max!!!

I love his style to the point that I want to copy some of his looks like some of the ones above. :D

Edited by roziecaparas
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

f54cfcf4385a9f4cd844f2bd78759bd8--taurus

@roziecaparas yes hahaha he's like a role model of a lot of things, mind u he's been an inspiration for me every single day & thanks to him for giving us the energy and dosage each time/day hahaha!!! he's just charismatic and he just zaps us fans big time :) am sure you guys will agree that my/our admiration for him is unconditional! :wub:He's not only gorgeous/good looking but most of all he's got a hart of gold!

here's an article where he invited his CITT crew for CF commercial:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/park-hae-jin-invites-cheese-in-the-trap-crew-to-film-a-cf-with-him

you can read the article chinggos link above. proof how he's been nice to everybody albeit later on the production didn't treat him well, not even invited to that drama bonus trip after the drama ended! :(

park-hae-jin_1454082330_af_org.jpg

4acd5fe516d3a49b957c1aec037b4fab.jpg

notice what's written on his shirt? we'll love you forever no worries :heart:

• Like 2

@hibiscus23  Found a lot of missing scenes of the OTP in youtube :rage: :bawling: So taking it very slow.....

the video that you mentioned, its from the Cdrama Men Friends which is not yet broadcast

Here is a stalker's guide!!!

http://mydramalist.com/article/2014/11/01/a-stalkers-guide-to-park-hae-jin

@chinita71 my feelings when I was watching that YT video  :love: 

I PROMISE I WON'T FAINT. I PROMISE I WILL KEEP EVERYTHING INTACT. I PROMISE.... Wait. I CAN'T KEEP MY PROMISES!!   Y U SO HOOOOOOT?!!!!

@ 3:39 when he flashes a smile.......Oh my poor heart:naughty:  How can I forget to mention about his mesmerizing voice :blush: 

@triplem Noted. Now I know where to look before choosing old kdramas.

He was adorable much in that scene in MxM  & totally awesome in the drama!!!

• LOL 1