Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Sports Korea

[Independent] Park Hae-jin, Chinese President Ji-sung invited Chinese national events together .. '

Sports Korean chief Seoyun press Enter 2017.12.08. 10:57Comments 38
Sports South Korea Seoyun reporter] actor Park Hae Jin was invited to the China national event and lined up with the best Chinese celebrities and entertainers.

20171208105700592fqgp.jpg

According to Chinese media, Park has been invited to the 4th World Internet Conference in Wenzhin, Zhejiang Province, China from the 3rd to the 5th.

The World Network Competition is one of China's leading international forums, designed to build an international platform connecting the world with the world network conference created by the Chinese government.

In addition to sending celebration messages to China's state-run CEO Jin Jin-ping this year, influential Chinese stars such as Alibaba Group Chairman Marwin and Tencent Chairman Marghwa Tong and other leading Chinese businessmen and Min-Moon Chu,

Park is invited as the only Korean wave star and sent a message of congratulations.

According to Chinese media, the event is one of the most popular international events in recent years and has been selected as an invitee by people who are socially influential rather than simply popular entertainers.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2017 at 6:53 AM, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23  Is the pic from twitter a latest one?? Loved it anyways :)

@lucifercorner not sure dear bec sometimes fan/s post there regardless of his old/new pix on twitter like i do sometimes hahaha so it doesn't necessarily mean it's the latest! the date on twitter is basically the date it was posted i believe! :) i reckon the vid fr twitter cld be his latest? or that was after MTM? the pic you got seems new though? thx chingoo he's too handsome! :)

@lynseyanzia  thx for that news! imagine the only Korean invited! our guy is really hawt! :glasses:

• Like 1

Park Hae-jin to hold fan meeting at his hometown Busan on December 30 !

8_w8sgBf?format=jpg&name=600x314

Read: http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004518120

Announcement of Schedule for 2017 Busan Fan Meeting (from Clib Jins)

Date: Dec.30th, Saturday, 2017

Time: 6:00 P.M

Venue: Convention Center in Busan Port

Ticket Inquiry

Where to book: Interpark Ticket, Auction ticket

Date to Book: From Dec.15 (Friday),2017 at 10:00 a.m

Interpark E-mail for inquiries (foreigners): tickethelp@interpark.com

Auction Customer Service Center: 1566-1369 ( Available for Korean and English)

Auction E-mail for Inquiries: auction_ticket@corp.auction.co.kr (for foreigners)

• Like 2

@lynseyanzia thx chingoo i enjoyed reading that pc of article about his likes/dislikes, i'm pretty sure he'll be a good father and husband! woah whoever captures his heart in the future wld be luckiest girl in the world and to think he doesn't require sophisticated person just a simple woman who will take care of him and children! luv what he said 'the kind of woman that when he's tired cld give him comfort' hmmm may we start to queue i guess he's not asking too much hahaha so let's hope he finds someone who won't disappoint him at all!

awesome awesome guy! i think he's just perfect catch :wub::)