[Drama 2009] Temptation of an Angel 천사의 유혹

s@nbi

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the doc is fff---inggggggggg stupid!!! Ah Ran betrays him so many times & he takes her back again & again. she's leaving his richard simmons to marry ASJ when she's supposed to go oversea with him. he needs serious therapy.

WARNING

to all my friends ...should taking some heart attack pills before watching epi 17 th :DB):lol:

omg i should have read this before watching ep 17. I can't wait till ep 18. It's gonna be a looong week.

ambidextr0us

thanks for the link!

ughh..I skipped to the very last part because I don't have time to watch the whole thing now. but wow...the last 10minutes is the climax!! AJS finally revealed that he's shin hyunwoo after everyone (the nurse, the rich sister who's seeking revenge for her brother's death) came forward and revealed AR's evil past. AR still tried to hold on to AJS only to realize that he's SHW. But next episode is gonna be even better: hyunwoo's mom is against HW&nurse together because she's AR's sister (looks like HW will find out from her) and AR reveals her reason for wanting to ruin the Shin family to HW(because his dad killed her parents)

dun..dun..dun...dun...<-intro to the big revelation

So what Ah Ran to do now? looks like she's losing everything... Some how she always has an escape wonder if there is still for her?

Did anyone notice ? Hyun Woo - Left handed. Ahn Jae Sung - Right handed?

I love and hate this drama. I even had a dream about this drama. lol. :o Now I'm wondering what Ah Ran is going to do next.

I was thinking that the father actually knows more than what he is letting on, especially regarding what his wife did.

Anyway, does anybody know what the husband said at the end in episode 17 while he and Ah Ran was dancing? I thought he asked himself a question about Ah Ran. :huh:

Guest the;andro

Wooooooooooooooww! Episode 17 was the climax of everything HAHAH! Even though I couldnt really understand it (Yes, I need subtitles ahha) My stomach just felt so queezy towards the end! Danggggggg (:

here's the site to watch it, WITHOUT downloading it :)

http://www.dramastyle.com/view_theme-g-Tem...-sq-133935.html

Youre very very welcome !

anyone knows where i can watch d/o dling?

this link doesnt work, the video doesnt load =/ mysoju is not up to.

T_T

im up to ep 15! i need 16 and 17 T_TT

I have watched this drama up to episode 15 and enjoyed reading my fellow soompi fans comments as well. Everyone is either blaming the mother, father for this debacle with Joo Ah Ran, Nam Joo Seung and the events leading up to that point. This is my overall take on it, please see with me. The following persons are to be blamed in the case of Joo Ah Ran its :– the father – Shin Woo Sub, Joo Ah Ran uncle & aunt and Joo Ah Ran.

The father as he was the murderer of her parents through his greed & personality – he does not think he was wrong at all the man is evil, the relatives who were leeches, who abused and took advantage of her & the sister by getting rid of the little sister, physically & mentally abused Joo Ah Ran – for a family that’s just wrong in a way it somewhat warped her thinking, as well as stole from her, Joo Ah Ran in the method of her revenge. There are many ways of having revenge, hers was just wrong. She could have stolen and taken everything by indirectly attacking the family & then show up in the end “East of Eden initial revenge method comes to mind” to prove her success. She also did not think of the consequences of her actions & lost her focus in her true goals. Her latter actions set herself up for failure, she could have left earlier but instead got too greedy & from watching it there seems to be no indication that the family were actually suffering at all with exception to the missing of Shin Hyun Woo the first born. I feel sorry for Ah Ran, she’s a pitiful character and so is Nam Joo Seung.

Nam Joo Seung is pitiful due to his limitless love for a woman who has lost her way and herself. He has always wanted to be loved, but is looked on as a servant by Shin Woo Sub and an unwanted burden to the mother. He was loved by his father and that’s where the mistake lies, the father in order to save the son should have left with him and started a new/better life for both of them. Therefore the chance of becoming a less pitiful character would have reduced. He’s not blameless either, what did he expect when he sent his lover to become part of that family? Praise, a medal, he also fed Ah Ran’s greed.

As for the mother she is not blameless but in some ways I understood why she abandoned Nam Joo Seung as she saying from the beginning it was to save him. I admit knowing very very little about Korean law but from what I have watched, read & generally understand the law usually benefits the Korean male, the women loses & gets blamed a lot for the circumstances/situation as the case may be guilty or not guilty. The culture of the country usually dictate the decision, case in point from the kdramas watched – the women gets married & divorced the same day not even a honeymoon and is considered of less value/used goods & blamed for the case “Smile You, Family Honor shows that”, I am sure there are more examples of the repercussions for the female should she divorce/re marry. A female divorcee in their society goes through a lot compared to that of the male. Anyway, from that husband’s abusive personality its not surprising that she would have cheated on him, should they divorce though its obvious that the husband married her for money she would have lost everything & not just money it will also include her children. The husband could cheat & commit a variety of sins and would not have a great a loss as hers that’s their society. Her lover to me had better choices he could have found someone else, quit the job and moved on (since it’s a kdrama, its unlikely for him to do so). When she got pregnant, she had three choices (a) have an abortion which may not be allowed at that time based on her principles, & that of her lover (B) leave her family/abandon all & go with her lover i.e. if she really loved him but as previously stated she stands to lose the most © have the child but give him up in order for him to live, its obvious that she chose the third option. Her hope was that Nam Joo Seung would have come out okay without her direct involvement in his life but what you have seen that was not case. Plus the husband is a complete as__ole as who we can see is completely greedy, opportunistic & abusive, he does not care for the family just what he can get out them, he’s like Ah Ran’s relatives in some ways. I sometimes think she stays & puts up with all this crap as a way for punishing herself for her own wrongs. For Joo Ah Ran’s family she felt sorry for the circumstance, tried to do some repair by ensuring Jae Hae was taken care of at the orphanage, and do good overall in life.

Shin Hyun Woo’s revenge is a reaction to Joo Ah Ran’s action/complete mistreatment of him. Believe me, no one would be able to tolerate and not react for long. However, I don’t necessarily disagree with his methodology because he did not cheat, abuse or steal from her. He tricked and getting her sent to jail for her crimes through the legal manner is not a bad way for the revenge to happen, the humiliation was necessary as she did the same & worse to him. It was based on her actions which were mostly illegal. Although there is not much chemistry with Jae Hee on screen I like him with her because he would have died had she not been there to save him both physically and emotionally (his mind could have become more twisted through Ah Ran’s mistreatment had it not been for Jae Hee). They should marry, but not now as all these things must be sorted out and Jae Hee will also have to come in terms with the past without becoming an Ah Ran. We understood Ah Ran’s pain for loss of her family & if he knew earlier I think he would have tried to make compensations for the sin but what she did out of revenge & how she did it was wrong. That is the unquestionable fact. But this is kdrama/makjang (I think) & I like to say my kcrack for this year. This had my interest more than Temptation of Wife which I scanned after starting to watch this show to do some general comparison.

What needs to happen for those who have committed these great sins to actually pay for them – kick forgiveness out the door especially for the father who was the cause of it all, HE MUST MUST PAY FOR THIS. I would like to at least see an interesting but positive ending.

Guest sophia22

Does anyone know where I can get c-subbed episodes of this drama? The forum where I found c-sub links just closed down, and I NEED to know what happens in the last couple of episodes! Every episode gets more ridiculous and twisty than the last, in a totally awesome way :D can't wait for the finale!

I have a feeling Ah Ran's revenge is FINISHED! Her wish did not come true. Her identity is exposed, she will be rotted in jail for several attempting murder her husband and Dr Nam for co-incorporate with her. Hyun Woo and Jae Hee will have their own separate lives and think it is just like a bad chapter in their lives :D

Archived