Minwoo's Sister

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiyaKisses

wow..such freaky eyes...shes trying too hard to make them bigger by staring into the camera....minwoo's too hot to be related to her.

Guest erure

no offense but it's pretty obvious that she's done a lot of plastic surgery. i guess i'm generalizing but a lot of celebrities' siblings have plastic surgeries to be as attractive as their famous siblings.

Guest lKATl

She is so cute.....But why her eye's are so big and minwoo eye's are so small? um.........that's weird...Also she don't look like Minwoo at all. Maybe Minwoo parent pick her up at the ally. ha.....J/k.......Maybe because of plastic surgery, that's why she don't look like Minwoo.

Guest F4BUL0USz*

she gots some big eyes compared to minwoo xD & they reallly dont look like each other at ALL.

Guest cinnamoroll

wow she's..ugly

her eyes freak me out. they are horrifically HUGE. *runs away scared* T____T!

and her eyebrows could use a little shaping O_O;;

she is a mix of rock lee and some big-eyed anime girl...scary mix

but it's not like i'm any better :3 sooo yeah.

Guest bastardhater

her eyes are bloody big! must be surgery or something...and she sure does have really puffy eyes in some pics. shes alright i guesssss.....hahahahahhaha yeah right. :D

Guest Hazy

wow. a camwhore x] hahaha.

she`s not that pretttyy :x she looks a bit fake to me- especially her eyes.

Ditto about the fakeness of her and her eyes. o_o

Surgery alert? >_<"

Guest o_selina_o

wow her eyes are soooooooo big.. compared to minwoos...mayb too big, looks kinda fake tho...bt shes cute

Guest prettykorean07

She has some big eyes ^_^

puahhaha ^^ major ditto lol...she's pretty, but w/ her straining her already big eyes like that, each of her pics make her look like she's :w00t: lol...maybe not that much but the pics look like she's startled or somethin...i wish i could see a pic of her when she's normal lol..but still she is really pretty ^^ but i can't see a lick of resemblance to her bro

Guest davidnuknow

HER EYESS!!!! omg.. that's ENORMOUS!!! and they scared me. im serious.... but minwoos eyes are sooo small (and cuteee n hottt).. how much hers is SOOOO HUGEE??!!??!?!? x-x

Archived