Minwoo's Sister

Guest funq78

i think minwoo's eyes r much cuterr...

those huge eyes kinda scared me,, but y is hers so huge n minwoo's so small ?!?! i dun get it :P

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RainFan4ever

she does have some big eyes. well...some siblings don't look a like for example me and my lil sis don't look nuthin alike n we're blood relate everytime we hang out ppl think she my friend while they think my friends are my sis she look more like middle eastern ppl w/ those dark eyes long nose and nice lips on the other me look totally like typical asian girl im more lighter skin she has tan skin...just giving out example that all..so what? some time they take on the mother side some take the father side or their ancestors...

Guest kiwistar

she looks kind of stupid. ^-^;;

It looks like she's forcing her eyes to look bigger, and it gives me the creeps. MinWoo in infinitely better looking with his squinty eyes ^-^

Guest asian_love2788

are you 100% sure that's his sister?!

she's good look but he looks better.

her eyes are so big O_o Minwoo's eyes are so small but i love 'em.

• 3 months later...

I dont think thats Min's sister x.x;

their was this clip when an interviewer woke up Minwoo and he opened up his family album..there was a pic of him and his sis and bro and parents

his sis in the pic looked normal. oO;

normal sized eyes, not big, but not minwoo tiny cuteness.

soo..yeah. I dont think this is her. .xx; her eyes are giving me the creeps though..

I WANT THAT PUPPY O_O;

Archived