[drama 2006] The Vineyard Man 포도밭 그사나이

creidesca

Guest jnccrs

The ring was a gift from the doc.

The beginning of ep12, YEH and OMS had a drinking session.

Both were drunk. OMS felt asleep, YEH supposed to go back to her room but end up in his bed.

When they wake up, YEH found that she lost her ring....

about 3/4 thru ep12, OMS found the ring in his room,

reluctantly he returns it to her and help her to put it on...

highlight to see if u wan, jnccrs.... :D

Thanks kfanatics :) Awwww :tears:

I just finished watching epi. 11 it was so GOOD!!!!

Heheheh OMS was shaking and stuttering so bad when he was about to confess his feelings for her. He is so adorable. :blush:

During the drinking session on epi. 12, what were they saying to one another?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks kfanatics :) Awwww :tears:

I just finished watching epi. 11 it was so GOOD!!!!

Heheheh OMS was shaking and stuttering so bad when he was about to confess his feelings for her. He is so adorable. :blush:

During the drinking session on epi. 12, what were they saying to one another?

dunno korean but sounded like movies cuz i thot i heard 'terminator' and 'movie theatre'

did jihyun promise to bring taekki to the movies or something?

yah my heart goes out to taekki every time he feels like he's already behind in the race to win the girl's heart!

if this is a 16-episode drama shouldn't he know jihyun likes him too right about now?!?!

i'm just waiting for their 1st kiss which i bet is gonna be at the moonlit lake!!!!

what did soojin say to taekki at the shaving part in ep12?

Guest jnccrs

what did soojin say to taekki at the shaving part in ep12?

I wanted to know that part too. I also wanted to know what the doctor said to YEH when she came back driving the tractor.

I cried so much in epi. 12 espescially on the part where YEH made him that top and it made him cry because it reminded him when he was a little boy when his mom uses to sew his clothes for him. Also when he put the ring on her finger. :tears:

I also wanted to know what the doctor said to YEH when she came back driving the tractor.

i guess he thot that it was dangerous for jihyun to be driving the tractor and he questioned why taekki wasn't doing it.

jihyun said she found it fun but he said in case there was an accident she would be in danger

so something like dun do it again anymore

think he's also wanting her to meet/greet his parents and she agreed *horrors*

dunno korean so pls feel free to add/correct!

Guest jnccrs

i guess he thot that it was dangerous for jihyun to be driving the tractor and he questioned why taekki wasn't doing it.

jihyun said she found it fun but he said in case there was an accident she would be in danger

so something like dun do it again anymore

think he's also wanting her to meet/greet his parents and she agreed *horrors*

dunno korean so pls feel free to add/correct!

Awwww hell no! :crazy:

For those who want to see this series with english sub just add this user as a friend to view his/her videos http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=OoyayitoO he has epi. 1 and 2 in english

Just accidentally found this pic :P

20060830_101517.jpg

Aaah.... where did you find that!!! A KISS!!! hang on... is this from GOONG or from this show??... the guy looks more like JJH than OMS.... :unsure:

Guest jnccrs

^ that pic is from over the rainbow.

So that's not OMS and YEH? Darn it I was hoping it was them. I saw it on that guys background on youtube, he posts the eng subs of the vineyard man.

Guest ^Slatki'n'Jeo^

So the picture above is just PS? and I almost thought there will be a kissin scene in the next epi :(

I found some banner and just want to share.

V.jpg

V-3.jpg

V-2.jpg

V-1.jpg

I'm sorry if they are already posted!

Guest sparkled_silver

^ its not even PSed. that is the real picture from over the rainbow

So that's not OMS and YEH? Darn it I was hoping it was them. I saw it on that guys background on youtube, he posts the eng subs of the vineyard man.

that's not OMS and YEH. It is Sang Mi and Hyuk Joo from Over the Rainbow. hehe, I dont remember their real names.

Guest sungaaah

Awwww hell no! :crazy:

lol yea what *ai said is true

he said they were coming up to his

house in the country and he wanted

her to come and meet them

ahhh 4 more epis .. man im glad

soojin's gone. she was annoying without

actually doing anything lol

Guest Rainie

i soooo cannot believe that OMS is married and has a kid already.

but his daughter is sooooo adorable ^.^

Wow really? Any pics? :o

Guest amanda4164

First Post :D

After ep 1 I was like"you've got to be kidding me right" cause i had sort of...well disliked Eun Hye a lot!. Then after ep 2 i was hooked ...and ending up downloading every episode. I've grown very fond of Eun Hye since. And OMS? Did anyone else find that they thought he was really ugly at the beginning and now find him the cutest guy alive? no? hahaha

He married at the age of 26. (Now, he's 31 years old)

His wife, Jo Sang-gyeong, is a famous movie costume designer. (3 years older than him)

Oh Man-seok and his daughter, Young-joo. :lol:

1154518708dsfezo0.jpg

475645169750500445361cr4.jpg

Young-joo was born in 2002. :)

4932451652032dz5.jpg

Hi Rainie.... thanks to Homura who posted this on an earlier page. His daugher is really cute... it would be great if someone can post a picture of his wife as well..

First Post :D

After ep 1 I was like"you've got to be kidding me right" cause i had sort of...well disliked Eun Hye a lot!. Then after ep 2 i was hooked ...and ending up downloading every episode. I've grown very fond of Eun Hye since. And OMS? Did anyone else find that they thought he was really ugly at the beginning and now find him the cutest guy alive? no? hahaha

i don't dislike YEH at all but i won't say i'm a fan. yet i really like her in this drama. of course OMS is another great draw. n YES i felt like you about OMS (well maybe not as strongly about him being ugly but rather a below average to average looks). but now he sure looks way....cuter. :P k dramas have this knack of making the lead guys very appealing.

Archived