credit this wonderful artwork to Haesin

Episode 4

Translators: Zahra

Timer: buffyreg

Editor: thelamook

QC: fairytwix

Spot Translator: evannee

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=14361

Thank you everyone for being so patient with us. Please forgive any shortcomings and please continue to give us your love and support. :wub:

For a complete list of released subtitles... refer to the first post of this thread! :blush:

Episode 4

Translators: Zahra

Timer: buffyreg

Editor: thelamook

QC: fairytwix

Spot Translator: evannee

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=14361

Thank you everyone for being so patient with us. Please forgive any shortcomings and please continue to give us your love and support. :wub:

For a complete list of released subtitles... refer to the first post of this thread! :blush:

Thank you for the subtitles. You rock!

Guest guccigal

This series is really addicting, funny, heartwarming n I freakin keep on thinking about Taekgi all day at work....to think I finished thise series overnight without understanding a Korean word.

I can't wait for the english subs...it would just complete my whole "Vineyard Man" experience. SIGH!!!

Thanks subbers for the hardwork.

My fave episodes: Episode 10- the scene by the lake- PERFECT!!; Episode 14- at the camp, awwwssssss :blush:

Episode 16- so sweeet n such a satisfying ending.

Guest vivjelly

I agree that it was surprising to see how great this series turns out. It's definitely the underdog of recent dramas.

Money, Money, Money...Money!! ($$ The Apprentice $$ :D)

B5B7BCBCB4C2_C1F6C7F6.jpg

I find this pic very funny...YEH looks like a bandit

133.jpg

Some BTS pics

25C625F725B525B525B925E7236.jpg

B8D3C7CFB4CF.jpg

dcpodo

anywan realise in the last episode when oms was chasing the train and finding ji hyun..well i saw those cameraman holding those film stuff like mic when they filming was in the video.runing with oms......far left....or izzit me...hmmmmmm i dunno la..but did anywan noticed?? O_o or it was just my eyes.....

Archived