Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldenGAZE

Ohh, the girls were out giving an award?? whatever it was, i'm just happy to see them out doing stuff.

Today's performance was great. I liked the all black theme. Nice sophisticated outfits. Did Zinger get a new hair cut or maybe it's just a new style. Either way it looked good.

Guest chungmah.

It sucks that the girls couldn't go to MAMA - just to watch or maybe perform. There's always time for them, they're still rookies.

Hope they're coming out with something new soon. :)

^ i agree, they should've went to watch or perform but i guess they couldn't make any time for it..

aishh, talking about time, i need to make time to watch Secret Story and all of their performances, plus Invincible youth x)

Secret Hwaiting!

@chungmah. Thanks for sharing the pictures! They look gorgeous!

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not but i found this video.

I just had to post it up. I think it's so sad and shows how hard the girls have worked.

[FMV] Secret - 3 Years & 6 Months [ENG SUB] (by Ryoutarou)

I still need to finish Secret Story. Well, i haven't really started.. aish, i need it to be summer, so school's out and i can start it!

Edit: I was just scanning through a lot of pages back, i can't believe that i missed that. Han SunHwa looked different. Or i wouldn't have recognized if it was her or not.. She still has the same face though (: It doesn't matter though; that was the past. She's gotten even prettier!

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Invincible Youth (2009-11-27).avi [700.29 MB]

Minho (SHINee), Yuri & Sunny (SNSD), Goo Hara (Kara), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Hyuna (4minute), Hyomin (T-ara), Han Sunhwa (Secret), Noh Joo Hyun, Nam Hee Seok, Kim Tae Woo, Kim Shin Young

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest pan2cute

OMG!! I really love their vocal on radio progam!!

jieun voice is very amazing!!

I like their live version better than recording~

I can feel her passion when sing this song!!

jieun will be my fave singer!!

Archived