Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wuaaah, secret, i love all of them

i hope to see more picture from them, i still can differentiate sun hwa and ji eun -_-

and im waiting for more performance hehe

join the international forum nooooow~ ^^

and anybody know where i can watch secret story with subs?? thaaanks

Guest angela.is.the.song

^ about the subbing thing I don't know. cause actually i think, subbers came from a groups forum and foursecrets.ipbfree.com is still looking for subbers. but maybe there are freelancers there. however to be honest subbing is hard so it's a group work.

SECRET ROCKS MUCORE!!!!!!!!!!

My air!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh these girls are Cupid itself. I'm hit!! Dead on!

Guest goldenGAZE

wuaaah, secret, i love all of them

i hope to see more picture from them, i still can differentiate sun hwa and ji eun -_-

and im waiting for more performance hehe

join the international forum nooooow~ ^^

and anybody know where i can watch secret story with subs?? thaaanks

I use to have difficulties differentiating between those two, but now i can tell them all apart ^^. Jieun has brown hair and her features are more sharp whereas SunHwa has the classic Korean beauty look.

I love their forum foursecrets, i'm always stalking it now since i'm obsessed with this group.

Their performance today was brilliant, they're all soo happy on stage. I also like JiEun performance with Mighty mouth. That girl can definitely sing.

I use to have difficulties differentiating between those two, but now i can tell them all apart ^^. Jieun has brown hair and her features are more sharp whereas SunHwa has the classic Korean beauty look.

yeepp i think i have to see more video of them, but do you think ji eun's face rather different, i think her cheeks are a lot more chubby now, when i see her in untouchable's mv she looks skinny -_- maybe just my opinion

^ about the subbing thing I don't know. cause actually i think, subbers came from a groups forum and foursecrets.ipbfree.com is still looking for subbers. but maybe there are freelancers there. however to be honest subbing is hard so it's a group work.

yeees yess, i hope there will be a subbing team soon (Y)

Guest chungmah.

I love the lead singer's voice and I didn't know the maknae could control hers so well. I demand an album! Their inkigayo performance was great.

Guest evilmonk

im so happy that the girls are getting recognized! They are definitely great singers and i especially adore Jieun's voice. Secret Fighting!!

Even though they're not popular and they're total newbies, I think they have much potential. They have such good on-stage presence compared to the other girl groups' debut song stages this year. It's a pity that they debuted so late this year, or they could have gotten much more fan fare. :(

Secret fighting! ^^

Guest shantewillie

owaah i havent see the inkigayo performance :(

and thaaaanks for sharing those pictureeee, i've been waiting for it ^^ more of secret picturesss

CodeMonmonSeason4 have been shutdown by Youtude.

He removed the latest videos from Popualr Song.

Guest goldenGAZE

Trying to keep the thread alive ><

Thanks for the pictures, i love how the girls wear relatively normal clothes on stage. I hope they release a single or an album soon just because i really wanna buy it to support the group.

Thanks for the Inkigayo performance link, i swear these girls should get an award for being such consistent performers. I've seen all their performances of their debut song and in all of them the vocals are damn near perfect.

Archived