same here. If it was at LAX

I'd be there in a heartbeat

Jay FIGHTING!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o__xmonii

oh also if people were planning to go see him at the airport.. although i understand youre going there to show your support.. maybe tone it down a little.. he might not be in a mood/condition to see all this attention dont you think? :S might be a little soon.

but on a different note DAMN YOU ALL IN SEATTLE.. IM ALL THE WAY IN AUSTRALIA lol

Guest Polaris Reve

Jay is just a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not superhuman, he is not strong enough to handle all the crazy hate. People should treat Jay like he is a normal human being.

When you are in a subway and you hear someone swearing out loud and hating something, DO YOU TELL THEM TO GO COMMIT SUICIDE?!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure this is not a publicity stunt. What we have here is a real human being, very hurt.

He is a kid and he needs to go home and he needs his family's support now. I don't think people can just stop him at the airport...but he might feel a bit better

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so weird, I've never really cared about celebrity-related news before, but somehow I wish the fans can stop him at the airport and he can stay in 2pm

I also wish he could've been a bit stronger held on a bit longer.

I also wish he could've thought over his decision before doing it. I hope he didn't make the decision on impulse.

(my grammer is messed up ...I am still REALLY shocked about the crazy chain of events...cant believe it happened over a span of only a few days...what the hell...seriously...)

Guest heavenlydreamy

First of all, Jay never had a bad side of him.

Wanting him to show a better side of him, WTH was he doing all this time.

<letting my anger out>

Netizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest cncissweet

ehehehehehhohohobahahaha

there really is no chance in both long n short run coz korea is composed of, i dare say, koreans and they will not be so hot wit bein referred to as 'gay' and hated on by some guy from some newb boyband

bythe way, the fact hes going straight back to america is like a total diss towards the koreans he dissed coz it shows he clearly prefers america overkorea and that he doesnt think that these ppl of his own race are worth him trying to mend matters=\

Guest itrayya
@ twooneday twitter.

Yes, feel international fans' wrath, Korean netizens!

Bet they're surprised now.

^ totally agree.

they think they are all mighty in the kpop field,

but they better know that there are tons of intl fans that are straight up supportive and loyal.

Guest illuminate.

what made me kind of pissed is the comments on the korean petition to keep jay from leaving;

"jay, i'm sorry for cursing you, i'll beg on my knees, just don't leave..."

"this nuna is sorry for cursing you, just please don't leave"

there aren't a lot, but seriously...wth...asldfkjalsdkh

Guest loveme.

Dang, 714 (give or take a few) users reading this thread.

Oh, no! I don't want him to leave!

But I suppose this is the better option. I wouldn't stay in Korea if I was him. Sometimes, it's just too much. D:

I wish I was in Seattle, but I'm down in LA. Sigh. Why not LAX?! Haha, my mom wouldn't let me go anyway.

Hm, one more hour until he leaves Korea. :(

if only im in seattle right now, i would want to talk to him and show him my support. and i cant still get the fact that "he's leaving 2pm!" in my heart & soul. i love 2pm so much that the thought of having him to quit 2pm has never ever cross my mind. this is so heartbreak'n. those neitizens should kill themselves not jay kills himself. this is so ridiculous. i wanted to teach those immature neitizens a lesson so much. they need to learn to forgive & forget. they need to leave jay alone. he grew up in seattle not knowing much about korea, only his wrong choice of words became a big mistake but we should try understand him. T________T i feel so sad right now. jay is one of my fav. member. he's the one that made me become a hottest of 2pm. i want him back, us hottest needs him! 2pm needs him! TT____TT

Guest foowdx3

i've been silently stalking this thread in shock, disbelief, anger, denial & grief for the past 3-4 hours but i just felt compelled to post this up:

WTF.jpg

this is what i screencapped from wikipedia. NEEDLESS TO SAY, DON'T TRUST WIKIPEDIA. i will only believe whatever is confirmed by jyp himself in the upcoming days/weeks.

stay strong fellow fans/ hottest <3

Guest fifi yang

I have been refreshing for 4 hours straight like a mad woman. The first day of school starts in less then 5 hours, and I still have homework left to do. So for now, to anyone who can go and support Leader Jay, GO FOR IT! But please keep it down and don't let the inner fan girl get ahold of you. Best of luck!

what made me kind of pissed is the comments on the korean petition to keep jay from leaving;

ha now they're crying -_-

Guest heavenlydreamy

I totally agree.....too late to do that now.

Loyal??!!!!

this is sad . i am not familir with him or any of the 2pm members but this is insane though. over something small like myspace and the netizens ruined the boy's future. gosh i have no respect toward these people.

jay dont leave. prove it to them you dont need them.....the boys need you though...

Archived