Skype Official Thread

Irony.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x_________CL

hehe just started using skype!

add me if u want! :) everybody at my college seems to use it! yay for peer pressure? lol no.

anyways!

my sn is mynameiscarmenli

tell me if u add me!

i love using skype!

i tried google talk when it first came out and wasnt impressed. im sure its improved a lot by now, and ill give it another shot eventually.

calling/texting people with skype on their phones who are using wifi for free calls is awesome.

im on it more than msn nowadays

• 3 months later...
Guest Octopus__

I used skype for work because my boss wanted to help me on labs and such outside of work. That was around Thanksgiving though. I stopped working there because of school around Janurary.. so now I use it for getting in touch with friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chubar

i have skype but i usually use it to talk to my boyfriend whenever he goes home. i'm trying to use it more often but i hardly have any contacts, haha. but i don't think anyone wants to see me anyway!

Guest loric1o1

i like skype. I think it's so much better than oovoo and i like it better than ichat. but sadly, i don't use it much >_<

• 4 months later...
Guest misidentify

anonymous10293

i use it for gaming when someone in the party doesn't have vent. i'll also soon be using it to talk to my bf before he goes to sleep & when he's out of town :wub:

but i've never used it to webcam and talk to strangers haha. but i think it'd be fun meeting soompiers and making friends from all over

• 2 weeks later...

Archived