[Jdrama Fall 2009] Tokyo Dogs ~ Saiaku De Saikou No Partner~

Immortal_Angel

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moony8705

so its usually updated on friday?

Umm... I don't really know. Usually the raw is up by Wednesday and the subs up by Saturday but last week they had some troubles so the raw was up on Friday and the subs Monday night.

Guest novemberbaby

Just watched episode 5. Yep, Yuki definitely likes Sou. I think Sou likes Yuki too but he doesn't realize it yet. Maybe he'll realize it when Jinno shows up. But then, Yuki's in a dilemma. Sou wants to kill her lover Jinno...and she likes him. I don't know if she still loves Jinno though. Hope not. xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moony8705

Yup! I am now loving this drama. It just keeps on getting better and better. Even Marou is growing on me. Actually whenever Marou is fighting I can't help but think that he will "henshin" and then "1,2,3 Rider Kick" the bad guys... :blush: sorry... anyway... still can't believe Yuki was Jinno's lover! I really feel bad for her. Oh and I wish So would show some feelings towards her, but I guess offering to teach her how to softer eggs works for now.

Guest novemberbaby

Yup! I am now loving this drama. It just keeps on getting better and better. Even Marou is growing on me. Actually whenever Marou is fighting I can't help but think that he will "henshin" and then "1,2,3 Rider Kick" the bad guys... :blush: sorry... anyway... still can't believe Yuki was Jinno's lover! I really feel bad for her. Oh and I wish So would show some feelings towards her, but I guess offering to teach her how to softer eggs works for now.

LOL. I kept thinking about Rihito-sama while watching Maruo. It's just too big of a difference that I'm like, "Rihito-sama, please come back!" xD

Yeah, I feel sorry for Yuki but I think Sou is finding it harder to mask his emotions in front of her. Maybe that's why he avoided for a while. But I really, really liked it when he placed a blanket over her and then looked at her for a while. I bet he's confused about his new found feelings for her, lol.

Guest Pinklett

this drama started slow but it s starting to become better

geesh finally yuki remembered jinno was her lover, too predictable, knew it ever since the first episode

i also think the actress for yuki is sooo lousy, there's like no emotions coming from her. just pretty face.

on the other hand, im positively impressed by hiro's acting, he has gotten so much better. maybe its because of the role. he has great timing when it comes to humor.

imo still the hottest japanese guy at this moment :P

oguri never fails.

some people are saying that jinno is too old for yuki

ive seen it in japan where the agegap is huge, its kinda normal over there

Guest novemberbaby

this drama started slow but it s starting to become better

geesh finally yuki remembered jinno was her lover, too predictable, knew it ever since the first episode

i also think the actress for yuki is sooo lousy, there's like no emotions coming from her. just pretty face.

on the other hand, im positively impressed by hiro's acting, he has gotten so much better. maybe its because of the role. he has great timing when it comes to humor.

imo still the hottest japanese guy at this moment :P

oguri never fails.

some people are saying that jinno is too old for yuki

ive seen it in japan where the agegap is huge, its kinda normal over there

...Really? Could you tell me how you knew Jinno was Yuki's lover from the first episode? I'm just curious. I initially thought she was his daughter since he's supposed to be so much older than she is. I wasn't aware that there were any clues in the first episode that led to her identity.

You're the first person I've seen to comment that Hiro's timing is great when it comes to humor. All the comments I've seen just diss how he overacts and isn't funny. I'm only referring to this drama, of course.

Lucky you guys understand japanese!

The subbing is quite slow for this serie compared to some other popular korean drama (No offence to any of the fan subbers though, I appreciate the hardwork) Been waiting for episode 8 for over a week ^^

Anyways, where do you guys go to watch the latest subbed episode?

Guest novemberbaby

Lucky you guys understand japanese!

The subbing is quite slow for this serie compared to some other popular korean drama (No offence to any of the fan subbers though, I appreciate the hardwork) Been waiting for episode 8 for over a week ^^

Anyways, where do you guys go to watch the latest subbed episode?

I usually watch it at dramacrazy but if I'm really impatient, I'll watch it with Chinese subs on Tudou.

Guest fanyfany

I also watch the drama on Dramacrazy...

but I'm still waiting for the latest episode. I've been trying to watch other dramas from there

but most of them are raw, so I've got nothing to do but to wait <_<

Yuki's lover in her flashbacks looks younger than you-know-who. I wonder if that person is really her lover though. *too lazy to use spoiler tag XD*

Guest jebabe19

I WAS WATCHING EPI 10 not knowing it was the last... now I FEEL SO SAD.... I love the series huhu I fell in love with Oguri here since he has my weakness haircut haha

spoilers?

its obvious anyways they will finally get jinno :) but I want you to watch the epi to know what will happen to the love triangle and how it ends in a very HILARIOUS WAY hahah

Guest shuzzack

spoilers?

its obvious anyways they will finally get jinno :) but I want you to watch the epi to know what will happen to the love triangle and how it ends in a very HILARIOUS WAY hahah

you are tempting me..my download is only at 45% :(

Archived