Do You Think Its A Turn Off If A Girl Likes To Eat(alot)

Guest peacee

Guest yummylolly15

HAHA.

i think it's a turn-off

because i'm a girl with a big apetite and i havve a small mouth so i have to open my mouth really big and it's really the opposite of being cute.

that's why i try not to eat too much in front of guys .HAHA

Guest Leni1430265175

i have a feeling its always:

if the girl is thin or has a good figure and eats alot its a turn on BUT

if she is slightly bigger or over weight and eats alot its a turn off...

*what's wrong with big people loving food? lol.. i aint a size 0 but heck i love food and i am not denying it

*if they eat really sloppy, no matter how big or small they are.. its always a turnoff for me...

if the girl is thin as heck and only pecks at her food then its a turn off BUT

if the girl is bigger and pecks at her food then everyone thinks she's watching her weight..

*maybe she just isnt hungry? lol..

kinda stupid eh? ..

i guess, its a question for guys..

if i were a guy, i'd like a girl who can portion her food and eat enough so that she's full but not so her stomach hurts.. so if i were a guy, i'd like a girl who pretty much can eat at least a plate and a half at a buffet XD

Guest witchery

I just think there's double standards here...

guys think it's a turn off when a fat girl has a big appetite and shows a lot of appreciation for food, but it's ok when you apply the same thing to a skinny girl. Then they also find it a turn off when a skinny girl is purposely eating in small portions even when that's the only way she's staying so thin.

Guest 1S0ULL

There is nothing wrong with eating : P .

I loveeeee to eat , how can you resist food ?

But I still make sure I don't gain weight .

Guest xo_sugar_ox

I just think there's double standards here...

guys think it's a turn off when a fat girl has a big appetite and shows a lot of appreciation for food, but it's ok when you apply the same thing to a skinny girl. Then they also find it a turn off when a skinny girl is purposely eating in small portions even when that's the only way she's staying so thin.

I agree :mellow:

well I'm not a guy..but I guess it's a turn on to see people enjoy their food. just as long as they're not being messy xD

Archived