Do You Think Its A Turn Off If A Girl Likes To Eat(alot)

Guest peacee

Guest peacee

a girl with a big appetite!
For GUYS: do you find if a girl likes to eat a turn on or a turn off?..

Explain why......?

Or do you like a girl that is conscious of what she eats?..

I personally am a girl who likes to eat. I mean i have a big appetite but at the same time im not fat. I'm pretty skinny

I'm 5'1 & 103 lbs & personally i dislike people who are too conscious about their diet. I mean I dont mind sometimes just not to the EXTREME. you gotta treat yourself every now & then.. :P

Guest xxsugrrsweetxx

OMG I am just like you

I am 5'1 and 109

I have a little meat on my tummy but.. still kinda skinny..

hmm. interested in what the guys have to say

Guest aznbakax

Nup, I dont find it a turn off. What's wrong with eating alot=S, as long as you exercise and keep fit!

Reason, sorry but I don;t have one.

Guest killasnake

I like a girl that has a good appetite, where she is not worried about eating to much or covering their mouth while they eat.

Guest Regina Rae

I think some guys would be turned off by that (maybe?) My friend's boyfriend always points out how she eats too much. Mind you, she's not even over weight. I guess he wants her to eat like a bird or something.

Guest _ATELIER

whenever i read answers to this question,

most guys usually say they prefer girls who eat a lot over chicks who nibble on their salad.

Guest ebolainmemphis

^Yep. As long as you're not "fat," eating a lot isn't a turn-off... it's a really stupid thing to argue over.

I could understand if you were poor and stuff, but this is soompi, I don't think I have to talk about that.

Guest xoxomcm

I would think that in general guys like it that girls like to eat a lot o__o"

the only problem would probably be the bill LOL

lol that made me laugh.

but i think it would depend on the guy?

like. most guys don't mind at all, other guys do.

Guest eximius

From the guys I've talked to, none of them said that a girl who eats a lot would be a turn off.

I guess they just might like the idea of being able to pig out together?

Guest Blinddd

If a girl can eat a lot and still keep her figure, that's a turn on. On a date, I'd feel more comfortable eating dinner with a girl like that, than a girl who orders a salad and eats quietly. That'll make me think that she's holding back her appetite or something..

Eat like you're actually hungry, and don't eat like the food will poison you if you eat it too fast B)

Guest DuckieE

Not a turn-off for me... hehe pigging out on food is kinda cute. Haha I'd love to have a eating contest with my date! Better than saying not wanting to eat anything when going on dates, for whatever reason... Need to watch the figure though.

Sometimes it's hard not to eat a lot, especially after going to the gym. My appetite became even bigger than before I went, all that lost energy needs to be regained somehow... through eating lots of good food.. mmm.

Guest san-ni-ichi

If a girl can keep her figure while still eating a lot, then it's okay.

I just think girls that purposely starve themselves is a major turn off.

Archived