[OFFICIAL] f(x) Krystal / Jung Soo-Jung (크리스탈 / 정수정) Thread

Guest dancalibara

Guest ameiirain

I watched K&C on tv...krystal has talent on any sports! Everytime she did difficult but beautiful moves on the ice...which is very incredible to me (as i really find ice-skating a hard thing to learn, i gave up learning it after a few lessons...) Krystal is such a hardworking girl, and she is willing to take any challenges on variety shows/dramas...people always compare her with jessica, they are sisters and they have their own ubique style, i don't understand why people just like to compare. Also, a lot of korean fans/medias complained about krystal's attitude. Hey her schedule is so full and she is no doubt the busiest f(x) member...always up for n nights running schedules is very exhausing. My heart hurts everytime she pass out on the stage...sm please take good care of her & medias and those haters please stop making those bad comments, Krystal paid efforts on her works!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ameiirain

Im not sure its the problem of the outfit or krystal has gained weight recently? Her legs are stronger than before on the pics from best of the best guangzhou!

I watched K

Our soo jung is really amazing in kisss n cry, so brave doing those scary figure skating stuff...And she even skydived before... Thats y she was tagged as kpop supergirl. She can do anything except hitting golf balls which is pretty hilarious btw

Im not sure its the problem of the outfit or krystal has gained weight recently? Her legs are stronger than before on the pics from best of the best guangzhou!

Your right i observed that too in best of the best concert in goungzhu. I think she gained a little weight but its suits her better...looking more fuller and definitely sexier... Anyways i hope her 11 abs is still the same ☺️

Hi everyone.
I'm newbie here.
Become KrystaL's fans because I watch My Lovely Girl.
Actually, Rain is my bias. Because of him I watch MLG and after that I really like Yoon Sena played by Krystal. And search video of her and f(x).
Now I have more than 100 videos of her and f(x).

:D 

@binhu @phoony you can watch all episode of Krystal's Kiss & Cry in here

•  
           and if the video got blocked just copy the link of the video and open http://en.savefrom.net/ and paste the link so you can download the video on there

•  unseen footage of Krystal Kiss & Cry LINK

From dailymotion

Full Show Kiss & Cry ep. 1-14 Link

ameiirain said: Im not sure its the problem of the outfit or krystal has gained weight recently? Her legs are stronger than before on the pics from best of the best guangzhou! Your right i observed that too in best of the best concert in goungzhu. I think she gained a little weight but its suits her better...looking more fuller and definitely sexier... Anyways i hope her 11 abs is still the same ☺️

MarceE said:

Archived