Help! My Boyfriend's Parents Are Crazy

Guest lilimac

Guest lilimac

adiavoy, i can't explain to her bc of the fact that she might be crazy and tell his parents that we are dating still. since we're dating on the downlow, i dont want to blow our cover. :o

korean warrior : lol. i dont pity myself, i pity you. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koreanwarrior

What kind of girl-friend comes on the internet and talks down on her own boy-friend's parents?

You have to realize that his parents got him and raised him.

Now you're back here talking smack about them?

You're going to hell, girl.

i realized and told my boyfriend to act : like a wanna-be gangster, cheap, and rude.

My boyfriend told me that he would try to be the most obnoxious guy ever. I told him to bring her out to mcdonalds and buy her something off of the dollar menu, then eat most of her food. Lol. and after that, he'll bring her to the football game at school and blast his rap music while rapping very badly along the way. He also added some comments that he'll be using like "hey, a little makeup wont hurt you" or something hurtful, so that she would think he was a jerk. And IF they get to the game without her completely going crazy, hes planning on ditching her for his friends.

is that a good date plan? or is it too out of control O_O?

Cut your post a bit. But yeah, that's pretty rude towards that girl :( Can't you just tell your bf to tell her that he's not interested? That would make things a lot easier.

Guest lilimac

What kind of girl-friend comes on the internet and talks down on her own boy-friend's parents?

lol, i never realized it was a sin to speak my mind, im sorry , yet again, another crazy person

and, since when is it wrong to 'talk smack' about them, when i'm getting that continuously from them?

^____^ & btw, its funny how youre saying im going to hell, for talking smack, never heard that before. oh please, buddha, help me. :( i dont want to go to helll bc korean warrior said i would *cries*

Guest koreanwarrior

lol, i never realized it was a sin to speak my mind, im sorry , yet again, another crazy person

and, since when is it wrong to 'talk smack' about them, when i'm getting that continuously from them?

^____^ & btw, its funny how youre saying im going to hell, for talking smack, never heard that before. oh please, buddha, help me. :( i dont want to go to helll bc korean warrior said i would *cries*

Not being sarcastic, man.

I'm telling you to think big and you don't get it.

Which shows that you're pretty low yourself.

adiavoy, i can't explain to her bc of the fact that she might be crazy and tell his parents that we are dating still. since we're dating on the downlow, i dont want to blow our cover. :o

korean warrior : lol. i dont pity myself, i pity you. :)

She... 'might' be crazy? hmm... not a big chance but I suggest your boyfriend just keep quiet and uninterested throughout the blind date though because if he acts obnoxious then she might tell his parents and his parents will punish him.

Guest lilimac

Kwarrior: who are you to talk? when i'm just trying to get some help on some issues, and your here, starting some random internet crap ? what you dont get is that i don't want your input if its just negative, useless and mean comments... and i dont want to continue this conversation with you, so please, stop and save the drama for someone else, i dont want any of this

Guest greeenkiwi

Shut up. She's not going to hell, maybe you are for being so stupid and telling people that they are going to hell. What are you, GOD? Oh please. She's not even coming on here talking down about her boyfriends parents. If you can learn how to PROPERLY read, she's saying how they hate her even when she has tried very hard to please them. And then her MAIN situation is about this whole date thing.

Anyways... yeah that's pretty mean what you guys are planning to do to the girl. I mean, what if she's not as bad as you think and she's some shy, quiet girl? I don't know.. but what girls these days even agree to go on a set-up date? Either desperate, bored, or forced to. Just have him go and he can meet up with his friends and not really pay attention to her? And at the end of the night he can just say he's not interested. Don't have him be so mean to a girl that didn't really do anything to you.. =/

Guest lilimac

She... 'might' be crazy? hmm... not a big chance but I suggest your boyfriend just keep quiet and uninterested throughout the blind date though because if he acts obnoxious then she might tell his parents and his parents will punish him.

haha youre totallly right, i swear i can't think straight when im mad >.<

*sigh* this is what soompi is for :)

GreenKiwi: i know, its a horrible plan >.< but it made me get out all the anger i held inside. I was doubtful that we would even go through with that...

>.<. you guys are like my good angel conscience thing O_O

Guest SailorBoy62

Not being sarcastic, man.

I'm telling you to think big and you don't get it.

Which shows that you're pretty low yourself.

Dude, what is your damage? You're attacking some random girl on the internet who came into a love and relationship advice forum asking for love and relationship advice.

Guest koreanwarrior

Dude, what is your damage? You're attacking some random girl on the internet who came into a love and relationship advice forum asking for love and relationship advice.
Dude, I hope your girl-friend comes up in here and talks smack about your parents.

How would you feel about that, man?

Honestly, I think that's pretty screwed up for both of the people in as a couple in the relationship.

Did you read the list she wrote on what she's doing to that other "arranged girl"?

You're telling me that I'm damaged?

Guest lilimac

okay, so i'm sorry i'm ranting a little bit too much on here when i'm angry, frustrated and disgusted .

I'm sorry i dont reread and edit everything i type, mister perfect.

when im angry, i dont know what im typing and i just type whatever comes on my mind or has been passing through my mind, its stupid that i have to explain myself to you, someone who i dont really want to bother with.

this is why i go on soompi to get advice, so that i dont dive myself into mindless actions.

Guest koreanwarrior

okay, so i'm sorry i'm ranting a little bit too much on here when i'm angry, frustrated and disgusted .

I'm sorry i dont reread and edit everything i type, mister perfect.

when im angry, i dont know what im typing and i just type whatever comes on my mind or has been passing through my mind, its stupid that i have to explain myself to you, someone who i dont really want to bother with.

this is why i go on soompi to get advice, so that i dont dive myself into mindless actions.

There's a rant, where it's this this this and that that that.

And there's this other thing called talking about doing some rude and odd things to an innocent person.

That's wrong. That is all I'm saying.

Guest SailorBoy62

Dude, I hope your girl-friend comes up in here and talks smack about your parents.

How would you feel about that, man?

Honestly, I think that's pretty screwed up for both of the people in as a couple in the relationship.

Did you read the list she wrote on what she's doing to that other "arranged girl"?

You're telling me that I'm damaged?

You're not her, you're not her boyfriend, you don't know everything about the situation, so yeah, I am going to think it's messed up to call her the "worst girl-friend alive" and say she's going to hell. If you don't agree with what she says or how she feels, that's fine, but starting a flame war on her thread, that's just weird.

Guest lilimac

kwarrior: okay, i get that you dont like what i say, or if you think its wrong, but what you think isn't what i have to think.

i'm on here for advice, so again. please stop posting in my thread, i asked you once, and ill ask again and i again, i dont want internet drama, its stupid and pointless.

again, your post got through to me, i get that you think its wrong and that i'm crazy or this and that. now are you done?

Guest greeenkiwi

kwarrior: Okay. She's not the only person in this world who gets angry and says all these mean things off the top of her head. Instead of trying to HELP somebody, you do a great job at trying to put people down and telling them that they are going to hell. How is that suppose to be doing any good? I feel sorry for those that even know you in real life. You must put them down and make them feel so miserable about themselves.

anyways. i'm stopping. waste of time to continue. so lilimac, just ignore this person and stop responding to them so they can get a life and get out of this thread. lol. oh and relax! it's not like their going to be touching anything or whatever. don't forget, he's yours. just keep yourself occupied with something else for the day.

Guest princessleenie

my ex bfs family did that to me too, almost same problems, i tried and tried but was never good enough for them, they tried to convert me and everything.....

but hey you should be happy that his mom didnt make you sit down with her once a week for 3 hours talking about no sex before marriage and reading the bible, on top of that i use to help her cook for like 15 people and than do the dishes all by myself afterwards twice a week

oh and she was screaming infront of my face today, called me a richard simmons saying i have bad friends and that im a bad influence on his son, she told me i disgust her and she has NO RESPECT for me whatsoever, sadly all i could do was stand there crying for 1.5 hours waiting for her to finish because i was not allowed to talk back

so i feel your pain girl but i think i have it worse, there are many many other things but its way too much to type

Guest tisa-chan

I think you are maybe a bit to aggressive and i don't want to talk bad about your bf but shouldn't he be the one making things clear to her. He should tell her he loves someone else and that it's impossible for him to be with any other girl. As long as he doesn't give up i'm sure slowly his parent will also give in. Meantime you should just wait for him or don't you trust him. It's as simple as that.

Archived