• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like a manly guy who knows how to dress himself hahaha

but yeaaahh reminds me of 2ne1 pretty boy

seriously, a guy needs to be manly...

Guest Babysoul

Manly.

It's all about genetics and reproduction! LOL! I was watching a documentary about how women tend to choose partners that are manlier because it shows that they would be able to take care of their family, better at survival and whatnot.

I think it's possible to have a mixture of both. My boyfriend leans more towards the manly side, but his sense of fashion and style make him a bit pretty too. It's better to not lean towards extremes, I think. But if I were to choose, then manly! I want to feel secure.

Guest claui-chun

manly, i don't want to have a boyfriend who's prettier than me. LOL. But he has to be cute and he doesn't have to look tough...

Guest fishcakes

I like manly! I like a toned body and testosterone. LOL. My boyfriend is on the manlier side, and he's actually nice enough to let me put facials on him and do his hair xD. But if I had a pretty boy...he'd be just as worried about fashion and beauty as I am, and he'd probably take longer than me to get ready so no. Haha.

Though my boyfriend would make a prettier woman than me. He's toned and a little big but his skin is FLAWLESS, his eyebrows are PERFECT. They look like he plucks them but he absolutely does not, he's got nice full lips and a round butt and long, slender fingers and soft skin. I'm so jealous.

Guest midnight.chime

Pretty boy to look at, manly to have. :lol:

I admit, I tend to stare when I see a pretty boy because, well, they're pretty (in a good way).

But for a bf, I'd rather have a manly guy. But not a beefed up guy, please no. :o

Hmm. He should be manly but still have prettiness in him!

I second that!

i know bigbang wouldn't necessarily be considered pretty boys, but all of my friends tell me gdragon looks like a girl. i disagree >=l

well i picked manly on the poll. um.

i never ever saw a real pretty boy LOL so i only like the "pretty boys" like kim hyun joong or something. it's not even about them being feminine because they're not. they just look more feminine than others. but they look good..

Pretty boy to look at, manly to have.

I admit, I tend to stare when I see a pretty boy because, well, they're pretty (in a good way).

But for a bf, I'd rather have a manly guy. But not a beefed up guy, please no.

QUOTE (whateverrxd @ Aug 24 2009, 08:25 PM)

Hmm. He should be manly but still have prettiness in him!

I second that!

ditto! that's what i wanted to say LOL

Guest Amethist

Pretty boy for me, I dunno but manly guys look intimidating sometimes =x..

I actually like it when guys shave their armpits or do their eyebrows, to make themselves look cleaner (lol yeah I was thinking of types like Miyavi while I typed this). And I just love those pretty boy hairstyles, half-long hair is ftw imo.. Oh and imo babyfaces are also ftw, I really don't like beard/mustaches, no not stubble beards either..

For me crossing the line is when they start wearing girly make-up, heels, female clothes and female hairstyles, like some Visual Kei artist do.

I do prefer six packs over skinny though, as long as the six pack ain't too buff..

@EnVogue,

Imo it wouldn't have been a good decision in general based on my taste, but heck for all I know it suits you (since I don't know you and all).

Guest fishcakes

Pretty boy for me, I dunno but manly guys look intimidating sometimes =x..

I actually like it when guys shave their armpits or do their eyebrows, to make themselves look cleaner (lol yeah I was thinking of types like Miyavi while I typed this). And I just love those pretty boy hairstyles, half-long hair is ftw imo.. Oh and imo babyfaces are also ftw, I really don't like beard/mustaches, no not stubble beards either..

Omg, you made me remember that I have a total crush on Yasu. LOL.

Alright, I like men who are inbetween then!

Archived