Dbsk Breaking Up?

Guest lost_s0ul09

NO!! I can't imagine my life without DBSK.. seriously Y^Y

DBSK is not DBSK without jaejoong or yoochun or junsu or yunho or changmin =(

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilf4ntasy

OMG i really really hope they stay together as the 5 member even in sm or other company

i would be disappoint with yunho and max if they dun leave sm with the other 3, if the three decide to go.

Guest MissBoAngel

wow, i'm not even a fan ..

but it's like dbsk is .. THE group, you know?

like they are almost as legendary as the legendary groups .

if i'm making sense?

I hope for all the fans sake that they do not break up.

Guest krishti

omg!!!!

someone say thats not true...

omg they are my fav idol...thats why i got into kpop...if they won't be there then there's no intend to listen to kpop...

thats so awful...

plz don't disband....

Guest vannachoong91

I still believe that they won't be breaking up..

It won't be the same anymore if this happens..

*Always keep the faith* ;)

Before I write what I'm about to write, I will first say that this is an UNBIASED post and PURELY an OPINION...peace! :D

Most of the replies I read blames allkpop for posting this 'news' I know allkpop have had a bad reputation about bashing artists in the past (of even now) but this news was taken and translated from newsen...here's the original news report http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908191854091001

Now regarding this 'breaking-up" matter...it may be true that DBSK itself doesn't want to disband. however, I think them breaking up is inevitable. Even if the three resolve this case with SM, I think it would still be awkward for them to stay. They would be walking on eggshells around the company then...I'm still wondering why Yunho and Changmin didn't join the three in the lawsuit? Why is it that only the three are unhappy about the contract? Are Yunho and Changmin satisfied with the contract? What does the three feel about Yunho and Changmin not joining in with the lawsuit? Would Uknow and Max leave with the three or stay with SM? These are just few questions I've had regarding this matter...But as I see it, breaking up is inevitable...however, I could be wrong...the group may fight to stay together...i guess all we (fans or not) do now is wait for the outcome...hopefully, the outcome will leave everyone satisfied... :D

But whatever the outcome maybe, SM still suffers the loss. IF DBSK breaks up because of this, I know Cass will definitely boycott SM...other idol stars' fan club will also be on alert with their idols...IF DBSK remains as a group, the fans will still be uncertain about SM's treatment with their artists...I really hope no matter what the outcome is, SM has truly learned their lesson. It seems like this is a cycle with SM (ie HOT, SHINHWA, FTTS, etc)

when i saw this article in Allkpop earlier this evening..

I was really sad and dissapointed T^T

But Like Yoochun said...

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!

Cassies shouldn't believe this article unless DBSK themeselves said it in the Press..

And DBSK will always be DBSK if this would happen..

Keep Faith Cassies!! ^^,

I don't like DBSK much, but I think... seriously, you're a Kpop site and you're after some more traffic and visitors, post an article about a major korean boyband that almost every kpop liking girl on the internet like and there you have it. Chunks of visitors and traffic, even some website advertisement.

No offence to AllKpop. If it deems to be true, I'll post my apologies.

Guest shinhdeplol

my heart nearly stopped when i saw the title...okay, there's a question mark there, but im still speechless.

i feel so sorry for the fans...im not even a huge fan but im already that shocked <_< i wish they would NOT disband :( that would be so sad and heart-wrenching

allkpop just want everyone to panic again. they should keep it shut if they dont know what to write. wth..

but anyway changmin and yunho with 3 new members?? HAHHAHHAH wow funniest thing i ever heard. do you know CASSIES? THEY WILL EAT SM UP ALIVE. beside there is no way changmin and yunho gonna accept that.

Before I write what I'm about to write, I will first say that this is an UNBIASED post and PURELY an OPINION...peace! :D

there you go everyone. please dont panick anymore. <_<

Guest sarangified

How sad... But

I BELIEVE THEY WILL NOT BREAK UP.

^

And yes with the comment above me, Cassies, will eat SM up alive xD.

Seriously, I can't see anyone replacing the 3 members. >.<

Guest ★-dreAM-☆

i hope they don't break up, and i have a feeling they won't.

there are too many cassies out there that will do anything to keep dbsk as dbsk, not one less

Guest ms.incredible

Most of the replies I read blames allkpop for posting this 'news' I know allkpop have had a bad reputation about bashing artists in the past (of even now) but this news was taken and translated from newsen...here's the original news report http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200908191854091001

Now regarding this 'breaking-up" matter...it may be true that DBSK itself doesn't want to disband. however, I think them breaking up is inevitable. Even if the three resolve this case with SM, I think it would still be awkward for them to stay. They would be walking on eggshells around the company then...I'm still wondering why Yunho and Changmin didn't join the three in the lawsuit? Why is it that only the three are unhappy about the contract? Are Yunho and Changmin satisfied with the contract? What does the three feel about Yunho and Changmin not joining in with the lawsuit? Would Uknow and Max leave with the three or stay with SM? These are just few questions I've had regarding this matter...But as I see it, breaking up is inevitable...however, I could be wrong...the group may fight to stay together...i guess all we (fans or not) do now is wait for the outcome...hopefully, the outcome will leave everyone satisfied... :D

But whatever the outcome maybe, SM still suffers the loss. IF DBSK breaks up because of this, I know Cass will definitely boycott SM...other idol stars' fan club will also be on alert with their idols...IF DBSK remains as a group, the fans will still be uncertain about SM's treatment with their artists...I really hope no matter what the outcome is, SM has truly learned their lesson. It seems like this is a cycle with SM (ie HOT, SHINHWA, FTTS, etc)

IMO, if they don't breakup they would definitely have to leave SM or he will ruin them.....then drop them when they're not popular anymore. There's no way everything can go back to normal after something like this; and SM cannot afford to let their other artists think it's OK to stand up for themselves. They're gonna try and make and example of dbsk.

Guest Leni1430265175

it would be really really weird to have three new members taking the place of jae, chun, and su.. just plain weird.. but.. all we can do is keep the faith and wish for the best.. <33

Guest stardust.

It is not likely that DBSK will break up due to the fact that

SM will lose tons of money when Cassies stop supporting

the company, but fans should not believe it until it hits the

news with an official announcement from the company or

from DBSK. Keep the faith, like Yoochun says :]

Best of luck to DBSK
<3

Guest mickybabysusu

I don't like DBSK much, but I think... seriously, you're a Kpop site and you're after some more traffic and visitors, post an article about a major korean boyband that almost every kpop liking girl on the internet like and there you have it. Chunks of visitors and traffic, even some website advertisement.

No offence to AllKpop. If it deems to be true, I'll post my apologies.

word.

well, except for the "i don't like DBSK much" part, since i love them to bits lol. but still, i think these are just speculations.

dbsk is too big and influential a band to break up. cassies will definitely not live with it. and i highly doubt yunho, max, and even sm would want it to happen. dbsk, is, afterall, the sm 'bank' lol.

personally, i won't believe this news unless it comes out of either of the 5boys' mouths.

like what chun says and what both him and jae have imprinted on their skin,

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.

Archived