[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sakime-yong

Guys I already filling up the form In that M-Net Wave arirang site.

But unfortunately I can't submit it. I don't know why I really really want to vote for Gd and I already filled up completely T.T

It always ended up failed and beware of capital and small letters. I know that But I can't seem to find what's wrong.

and Please help to spread the word I really want to support GD.

Guest g-dragon1988

since the thread is so dead...

REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY..

b1c7c1f6bfeb335qlxmwlal.jpg

c1f6bfeb6tndhks9408khj7.jpg

19735300475736154269093.jpg

gdb01bsg521.jpg

b1c7c1f6bfeb156l2yw1.jpg

sinq.png

fuyunjoo2946.jpg

4d7fad019a589525728da58.jpg

b1c72d.jpg

3c10bf64c2f71bd6f63654b.jpg

gd33likesylvia.jpg

b9e8b8ccstarsh03051.jpg

b9da1chldusgns118.jpg

gd36likesylvia.jpg

1166268721gd10oooooow.jpg

22zxwnflzxwhgodus21.jpg

omg sexxy *o* adorabllee

credit:네이브블로그

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5376/22zxwnflzxwhgodus21.jpg

^^^^ LMAO! Would have been epic if indeed it was GD's finger! hahahaha!

Anyway...guys,can you help me a bit?

I know that the brand for the backpack that GD is wearing in the photo below has been posted here already but I swear, I have spent the last 1 and a half hour just back-reading, but I still can't find it. Can someone with a good heart please tell me what brand is it because I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to buy it!

gdairrc25.jpg

Guest yaoming11

^^^^ LMAO! Would have been epic if indeed it was GD's finger! hahahaha!

Anyway...guys,can you help me a bit?

I know that the brand for the backpack that GD is wearing in the photo below has been posted here already but I swear, I have spent the last 1 and a half hour just back-reading, but I still can't find it. Can someone with a good heart please tell me what brand is it because I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want to buy it!

ah i remember this

it's a MCM x Tisa Phenomenon Daybag

20090612_tazbg-006_red.jpg

it's $725 dollars lol

more info herePhenomenon Myspace

ah i remember this

it's a MCM x Tisa Phenomenon Daybag

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/s...zbg-006_red.jpg

it's $725 dollars lol

more info herePhenomenon Myspace

Thanks! Thanks! One of the reasons why I remember this bag is because I know how ridiculously expensive it is! hahaha! Thank you anyway!

And because I miss Gaho and teh BLONDE GD so much....

niigd3.gif

credit: kpop_gifs @ LJ

Anyone who wants to join me and my petition to beg GD to dye his hair BLONDE again?

;)

Guest maya-dragon

heey, everyoneee! i have a very serious question to ask...

i can't find the shine a light dvd anywhere for region 1 or whatever D:

i live in america, and i really want it D,:

heeeeelp?

Guest shinhdeplol

1st G-Dragon Concert ‘Shine A Light’ in Theatre @ THAILAND

Place: Major Cineplex(Sukhumvit-Ekamai), THAILAND

Date: 15 – 16 May 2010 [5 times a day]

Price: will be announce on 5 May 2010 [200-1000 THB]

Organizer: Coral Culture Contents Ltd.,

Any question regarding ticket purchasing please contact

http://bangiebangie.exteen.com or bigbangpop_meowmeow@hotmail.com

Taken from tanoi @ BBVIP

Guest maplecat89

HM0.10046786_1_1.jpg

Is it the same RING which he wore at the SAL premiere??? :huh:

Plz tell me it's not.... :(

Haha i couldn't believe you realize it too..anyway..if u look carefully when he was in thailand, he actually wore 2 rings..the plain ring on his index finger and doted ring on his ring finger...the one that he wore during SAL premier i thinks is the doted ring..while he was partying at jeremy scott is the plain ring..and i do think it's the same plain ring while he was at rick owen's store opening...looks like he has 2 fav rings lol :D

wah i do sounds like stalking him 24-7 :P

nah~ i might be wrong too..anyway as long he's happy thats fine..because i'm sure he could make a lot more awesome songs when he's happy right? is't this is the main reason why we all like him? just give him a little break..let him enjoy his private life :D

^^^ YOU TWO! Why did you have to bring it up! I have barely recovered from this...aish! LMAO!

But seriously, I noticed that too when I saw the video and it still had the same effect on me! That's why I didn't bother to post or share what I noticed. Damn. Oh for the love of everything holy... :mellow:

Guest Hee

dayum~

i don't think this is recent though

but rawr, he looks VERY mature with the beard haha

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8178/gd070.jpg

credit: as tagged and thx jemnise@twitter for sharing

yeah, pretty nice looks even with beard^^

I usually hate the beard-look xDDD

lol it´s the first time I see such a photo of him,

thank you for posting!!

Guest vetrina

I can't believe how dead this thread is right now :(

Been coming back and forth every now and then and it's the same thing again, makes me sad :(

Anyway, I saw this clip of GD with YB at the Rick Owen's Flagship store opening. (I hope it's alright to post this here, I'm not sure, give a heads up if I'm doing it wrong, ok?)

GD's so cute eating that thing (whatever it is). He looked so relaxed and at ease. It makes happy (like an oma) to see him like that. Daddy YG hurry up already, I wanna see more GD and BB goodness! ;)

Here's the clip:

G-Dragon + Tae Yang Cut [RICK OWEN'S STORE OPENING]

OMIGAWD! That picture!!!

He looks so hot! haha! He looks all grown up. Very manly with the beard! (not a big fan, but in this case he's a total exception!) Ji Yong... man, he's hot!

Guest vetrina

G-Dragon Aiport Runaway Fashion Show Collection!

Posted by: Alee @ iBigbang

G-Dragon is always seen at the aiport especially during the Japanese promotions and his solo album activities since he kept coming back and forth between Korea and Japan. I call this a Runaway Fashion Show because I mean look at the guy, I bet he even sleeps in fashionable clothes! Well maybe not to that extent, but still. I liked most of the ‘normal’ and simple, usual GD-style outfits he wore here.

BUT!! Those short, boxers, long-socks, outfits killed me. Especially the ‘yellow’ shorts one. o__o haha it was just too much at once for me, but it was a few times he dressed like that, for the most part he was just rocking his usual GD style :) So I give him a 8/10, and he was probably rocking that gangster runaway walk too so +1 for that! :D Thank you fan‵! ^^ Btw I put them in order from my most favorite to my least favorite.

Cr: Alee @ iBigbang

gd_air_rc-4.jpg

gd_air_rc-25.jpg

gd_air_rc-17.jpg

gd_air_rc-3.jpg

gd_air_rc-20.jpg

gd_air_rc.jpg

gd_air_rc-8.jpg

gd_air_rc-10.jpg

gd_air_rc-16.jpg

gd_air_rc-2.jpg

gd_air_rc-13.jpg

gd_air_rc-1.jpg

gd_air_rc-11.jpg

gd_air_rc-21.jpg

gd_air_rc-27.jpg

gd_air_rc-26.jpg

gd_air_rc-6.jpg

gd_air_rc-7.jpg

gd_air_rc-9.jpg

gd_air_rc-18.jpg

gd_air_rc-22.jpg

gd_air_rc-15.jpg

gd_air_rc-14.jpg

gd_air_rc-19.jpg

gd_air_rc-12.jpg

gd_air_rc-24.jpg

gd_air_rc-28.jpg

Cr: Alee @ iBigbang

My comments:

I'm so flooding this thread today, haha! :lol:

Anyway, yeah, so I went to iBigbang site in search for some GD goodness and I found these!

I know all these pictures were probably posted on this thread somewhere (I hope I won't get in trouble for this *cross fingers*), but I'm so glad that Alee over @ iBigbang compiled all of them and posted "GD Airport Runway Fashion Show", I was like LOL :D

It's definitely a runway show, haha! I mean look at the guy. He wears just whatever he wants wherever he goes, in this case the airport (in between planes). I was so flabbergasted (yeah that word!) when I saw him wearing those same Galliano boxers that he wore at SAL skit, in the airport no less! Now that's definitely G-Dragon right there! Oh, he's so adorable in that pink hoodie with a cute star on it :P And I kinda loved that picture of him in those khaki shorts, black hoodies with that red hat over it, with those black leather loafers, I dunno, he just looks so... casual I guess. And I kinda loved that fact that GD doesn't have those oh-so-perfect-legs. LOL :P Oh, whatever! haha

Enjoy! *peace*

Guest xxUntilwhenever

First of all: Oh my god O_O http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8178/gd070.jpg He looks so hot!!! O_O

Jiyong's airport fashion: I love it xD Seriously. My fave must be the outfit with the yellow shorts. Not because I think it looks stylish or anything but because Jiyong is probably the only one who can pull off wearing an outfit like that even though it looks slightly funny xD but I must admit that I laughed when I first saw the picture xD

Guest vetrina

Jiyong's airport fashion: I love it xD Seriously. My fave must be the outfit with the yellow shorts. Not because I think it looks stylish or anything but because Jiyong is probably the only one who can pull off wearing an outfit like that even though it looks slightly funny xD but I must admit that I laughed when I first saw the picture xD

:lol: Same here!, it looked like he just got out of the sauna or something! He doesn't care what other people would think. I love his shoes on that picture though, and that hair, LOL, he's always adorable that way. :P

I must be totally immune to whatever shocker outfit he's put on or he would put on. Shock me GD, surprise me! :D

Guest jeannielam3004

lk01015324411.jpg

cs01015321711.jpg

3l01015318511.jpg

vz01015318911.jpg

bc01015325011.jpg

tl01015324211.jpg

3l01015325111.jpg

tl01015320211.jpg

tl01015320211.jpg

vz01015320711.jpg

vz01015323511.jpg

cs01015326011.jpg

Credits: G-one.me+eidola.cn+BBCN via BB's baidu bar

n reposted on bigbangupdates.com

Well ... we have another style to add on our list- "Gdragon's Airport Runway Fashion show collection"

Yup I dig this style... I even already imagined this badboy image after I noticed another hole in Jiyong's ear @ Rick Owen Opening party .... then thot that it would be some sort of concept they r working on...

now Im shocked ...really shocked actually though I already had a little imagination and though Ive seen unshaven-Jiyong several times ...but ive never seen him like this before T__T ... it makes me really much worry about him :(

he looks dead skinny with a just-woke-up hairstyle and unshaven face ... gahhh we just watched him @ Rick Owen party days ago ... anyone knows wats happening? :( or Am I overthinking it?

Anw I love this badboy style :wub: *drooling over it*

so manly,hot, sexy ASD#$%^#%@^ ....

Mr. Girls' Desire indeed !!! gah.... cant really control myself ... ASDFASG%%^ >_< omg my head s full of those bad thots....