[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest p4to13

pre-order Done!!! I hope the shipping wont take that long :D

i've never order from yesasia before... are they fast???

im so used to amazon.

^^^^^ He looks like he's having fun in those pictures.

Also what is : two PVC boards (red and blue)???

they come with the dvd.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kwonleader88

first post at this thread!

i wish i could party with jiyong. that would be the bomb~ i'd probably end up doing things to him haha.

nice to see that he's having a good time.

whether he drinks or smokes, i will love him no matter what.

Guest p4to13

Can you guys Help me. I've been looking for these photos, they were in a collage a few pages back. I can't find them.

if you guys know from what photoshot or if you guys have them. can u post them. Please. :)

Thanks.

clip01.jpg

clip02.jpg

clip03.jpg

Guest yaoming11

Is yes-asia ever gonna sell region 4 or should I just pre-order now?? Bleh. I'm so mad. T_T

The one in yes asia has a red tear cover but it says uncut geeebus!

most of their DVDs are region 3. I think it should work fine on the computer and Yesasia is using the red tear cover for all the DVDs so just go by whether or not it says uncut or not.

I don't even think they make region 4s...all of their previous DVDs like Big Show have been region 3. I would just pre-order the uncut region 3 now lol

Guest kwonleader88

Can you guys Help me. I've been looking for these photos, they were in a collage a few pages back. I can't find them.

if you guys know from what photoshot or if you guys have them. can u post them. Please. :)

Thanks.

http://img210.imageshack.us/i/clip01.jpg/

http://img13.imageshack.us/i/clip02.jpg/

http://img169.imageshack.us/i/clip03.jpg/

here you go~

2eczspw.jpg

i23tbc.jpg

riagwo.jpg

2v93l7d.jpg

xekk6u.jpg

most of their DVDs are region 3. I think it should work fine on the computer and Yesasia is using the red tear cover for all the DVDs so just go by whether or not it says uncut or not.

I don't even think they make region 4s...all of their previous DVDs like Big Show have been region 3. I would just pre-order the uncut region 3 now lol

lol, omg serious?! haha omg and the dvd is so cheap. x) Shall pre-order it then. thanks a bunch. <333

Guest p4to13

@ kwonleader88

THANK YOU so much! I love this crazy/dark side of him. u made my night. :D

[ps. i don't know how to quote]

wow. O.O Jiyong looked real wasted xDD

and i dont think he's pole dancing O.O it looks like

the glass of the room in some fanpics to me xD

keke~ cause of the reflection of the black thingie at the side...

But if he did pole dance, OMGD. xD

i hope the one who took this also had a fancam of it! LOLS.

wahhhh! im in region 3!!! 8D Yay!

Guest maxim16

why bb fans are so cool or we are just open-minded? gd's pic holding a wine glass and looking wasted? honestly, i find this hilarious, cant stop giggling :lol:

it's good to see him enjoying the party...just want to mention kush..ehem..ive seen some pics of him with dara, bom, gd...such a chain smoker :o

anyway, i cant wait for my shine a light concert dvd, so excited.

GDragon concert movie tickets priced at 10k KRW – netizens, “YG business tactic gone too far”

Big Bang GDragon’s concert movie ‘2009 GDragon Concert – Shine A Light’ ticket has been priced at 10,000 KRW.

The movie will be screened at CGV YeongDeungPo.Centum City in Incheon from 15th April, and the tickets to the movie is 1000~3000KRW more expensive than the usual movie tickets. The movie is about GDragon’s first independent concert which took place last year on 5th and 6th December. The concert also features the joint stage with group 2NE1.

CGV programmes team leader revealed, “Fans will get a shocking experience watching the movie, as though they were standing at the first row at the concert with the HD video and crisp clear sound.”

However the high ticket price is not very welcomed by netizens. Many voiced that they do not understand how come it is more expensive than the usual movie tickets. Many netizens felt that it is business tactic by YG Entertainment gone too far.

source: TVDaily

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

i personally don't like it when he gets drunk and stuff. but that's his life, and he's old enough to handle those stuff. YG family likes having fun like that, at least they are gettng away from the stressful life?

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I personally dont find it expensive at all. Im willing to pay much more than that if I have the chance to come to Korea :lol:

^^ I think he has the right to party hard like that. He always has tons of work to do so when he gets those rare times to party, I think its best to let him be like that. And he smiles a lot too there, which makes me really happy ^^

v This was posted a long time ago, wasnt it?

GDstyle 2009

gdstyle1.jpg

gdstyle2.jpg

gdstyle3.jpg

To be continued....

credit as tagged

Jiyong ah..can we do the pole dancing together?? :P

hehehe...he still looks hot even he's drunk :P

I LOVE HIM DRUNK haha...

shows more of the human side..

Anyhow, yes i do understand its WHITE TEAR for uncut

but for those who ordered at YESASIA there's no white

tear right?so should i take their word for it that it's UNCUT?

help im preordering soon...

just want to settle things before i do it

posters for the theater viewing of SHINE A LIGHT

213hv.jpg

82821773.jpg

32514.jpg

0000000000he.jpg

c:dcgd,

Guest blackjackVip

@GD drunk pictures:

LMAO!... it's sooo funny to see HIM like that...i dunno why..LOL. I wanna see fancam of him pole dancing!..that would complete my birthday!...hahha... :)

I busted my butt ROFL like there's no tomorrow when I saw Ji's drunk pic~!

LOL, well not literally but I did laugh out loud~~ hahahaha :lol:

I think he have the right to enjoys his time, his been under lots of pressure

and seeing him happy makes me happy~ I'm glad he had a good time~!

but seriously tho, I'm so grateful thats theres no pic of him smoking or anything!

especially the one with Kush~ he's got enough from all the netizen last year~

Guest vetrina

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/luvkpopBB/h2.jpg

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/luvkpopBB/h1.jpg

I always knew that GD is not so innocent as he LOOK..

But I still feel sad seeing him drunk although I knew he was having fun ;)

.......yessss flrit at the camera....

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/l...BB/high_cut.jpg

v lol...coz didn't see you online just now. Ya look like he is pole dancing haha :lol:

Oh la la... I knew he's drunk on those previous photos I saw @ 2ne1 thread! Well there Ji Yong's having a good time. (Kush kinda scares the hell out of me, if he's not caught on cam with cancer stick on his mouth, he's blowing off smoke! or firing his lighter!). GD works so hard, he should really party harder, LOL. I wanna hug him in that "flirting with the cam" pic! :D:P

LOL, last note on Kush, I just saw a picture of him with 2ne1's Dara @Oh Dara!. He's blowing off smoke and the stick on his mouth. I really wish there's more GD pics from that party!

Archived