[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest g-dragon1988

GD ft Flo Rida should be released today ?? I really wanna hear it!!I can't wait anymore!!! ...ahh...If someone finds it, please post it here!!

Guest missARROGANT

There is almost no news of Big Bang and GD

.....both threads and other members threads are dead as well..

I am going to MIA for every now and then also :lol:

17869914.jpg

salq.jpg

I am not sure this one has been posted ? SAL DVD ad..

I feel like I see it before though :D

Coolest HeartBreaker

47330530.jpg

^ well they are going to Thailand soon, there will be tons of pics again and clips and stuff (i hope)

GD ft Flo Rida should be released today ?? I really wanna hear it!!I can't wait anymore!!! ...ahh...If someone finds it, please post it here!!

The concert album is not released yet. It'll be out on March 30th.

Guest missARROGANT

Back to the old Days..

so emo..

wtf3o.jpgwth1g.jpg

bto.jpg

bto10.jpg

bto2.jpg

bto5.jpg

bto6.jpg

bto7.jpg

bto8.jpg

bto9.jpg

>333..showing some sibling luv

ps..dun mind me if these pics have been posted..

This is my first time seeing them :D

Guest blackjackVip

^ thanks for posting GD and his sister's pics :)

They look soooo much a-like 0____0

I really love seeing GD with his sister or mother...it warms my heart... <3 lol

it's probably coz i'm an only child... T____T

I wanna have a bro like GD!..kekekeke... :P

Guest janineventurina

20100326gdragon8.th.jpg

Fans of G-Dragon got creative recently where they compiled headshots of him with 100+ (138 to be exact) different hairstyles into 1 gigantic collage. This has become of interest to many as it gets uploaded everywhere on forums in Korea.

We all know how unique and chic G-Dragon is about his fashion and his different genre of hairstyles really showcases his philosophy on dressing himself up. No matter what kind of hairstyle he has, G-Dragon just simply stands out from among the crowd.

Netizens commented, “He’s a great hair model,”, He looks great with any hair,”, “This will be a good reference the next time I go for a haircut”, etc comments.

20100326gdragon1.jpg

20100326gdragon2.jpg

20100326gdragon4.jpg

20100326gdragon5.jpg

20100326gdragon6.jpg

20100326gdragon7.jpg

Credit: allkpop.com

@missARROGANT:

thank you so much, I never seen those pics before..he looks hot,sexy and cute...arghhh..love love love..Kwon family<3333

now I'm really sure that this twitter is FAKE..http://twitter.com/ysdami after seeing those pics above..she is not GD's sister b/c she just posted old pics that can be found online at naver

so to answer your Q

@janineventurina:

GD's sister doesn't have twitter^^

D-4 to GD-Hearbreaker ft Flo-rida

WHAT?! dami's twitter is fake?! :o

anyway. The collection of Gd's hairstyles is

very interesting xD I can't believe a person can have

that many hairstyles in a lifetime xD And he isnt stopping!

I think for the new BB album, he'll surprise us with even more xD

I CANT WAIT FOR THE HB ALREADY!!!! D;

im relaly hoping it sounds as sick as i expect it to be. LOLS.

<3 and i hope GD is really the surprise guest for FR's concert in seoul.

8D yay! That's just so epic! =))) Haters, boo!

V This guy has TASTE. 8D

Guest shinhdeplol

Uptown's ex-member Swings wants to work with G-Dragon

Interviewer: So are there any other musicians you want to work with in the future? Limited to Korean artists. (laughs)

Swings: I’ll just mention about five people. Teddy, YDG -Yang Dong Geun hyung, and Jinbo hyung. To be honest, I didn’t really know who Jinbo hyung was. [...] Hmm... and I also wanna work with Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon) later on. On his album that was released last summer, there was this song called ‘The Leaders’ featuring Teddy and CL (of 2NE1). Kwon Jiyong’s lyrics were so awesome in that song. He knows the meaning of style. And I think rap lyrics are the coolest when you’re saying something that only you can say. Like Jay-Z, he wrote something about how he helped the current President a little, and it’s true. He helped at elections and stuff. But how many other rappers in existence would be able to say that except Jay-Z? [...] In a similar way, Kwon Jiyong says what only he can. What he said was in English and roughly translates to “You should check your girl’s phone, that’s my face on her frame.”(laughs) As soon as I heard those words, I agreed straight away. He was so awesome. I realised he really knows how to work it. He really understands hip hop in terms of fashion as well as performances. The music he’s doing right now may not be 100% hip hop, but he’s doing his own type of music and knows how to do it stylishly, so I think that’s hip hop too. And CL was mentioned before too, she’s also a really good rapper. She’s so talented and she knows the meaning of style too. I would love to work with any one of these people some time.

Translated by: sjay.x @ BBVIP

Source: 템포 @ VIPZ

Guest helders

have anyone seen it before?

the similar face between gd and an actor named yoo ah in..

just wanna share it..

they're really look alike

1-copy.gif

2.gif

AIGD.jpg

Guest sakime-yong

@helders- I want to know what tittle of show does GD in your post hes kind of Mc-ing in a radio show? thank you.3rd pic

thanks for all of you sharing that wonderful pic

Guest shinhdeplol

Captures from all of Jiyong's broadcast solo performances. I miss watching him on music shows every week :(

1269616477090906.th.jpg 12696164770909041.th.jpg 1269616477090911.th.jpg 1269616477090904.th.jpg 12696175940908301.th.jpg 1269616477090830.th.jpg 1269616477090919.th.jpg 1269616477090918.th.jpg

1269616477090913.th.jpg 1269616477090920.th.jpg 1269616477090925.th.jpg 1269616477091025.th.jpg 1269616477091018.th.jpg 1269616477091003.th.jpg 12696164770910031.th.jpg 12696164770910032.th.jpg 1269616477090927.th.jpg

C: 련횽 @ DCinside

G-Dragon was seen bowling with 2PM’s Junsu and Nichkhun

2b38b3fbcf7840_full2.jpg

#1:

I saw 2PM Junsu, Nichkhun, Big Bang Kwon Jiyong, Se7en, Park Hanbyul, Lee Hyuksu, and the 2NE1 coordi (yanggeng)! I had heard that they came here to hang out but seeing them in person was so amazing T_T They were all so cool looking. Prince Nichkhun was extremely cute. Kwon Jiyong and Junsu were so hot… They were very friendly and close looking. They bowled for a really long time… Se7en and Park Hanbyul were just holding onto each other the whole time. They were all so close!

#2 2010.3.24

Today must be my lucky day or something! It was around 11 PM, I went down to Apkujeong’s bowling alley. I went there for the first time and saw 2PM Nichkhun with some girls bowling! About an hour later, there was a whole group formed! Big Bang’s G Dragon, 2PM Junsu, Se7en, Park Hanbyul, Lee Hyuksi, 2NE1’s coordi. I was so surprised, thought I was going to faint.

Nichkhun, Junsu, and G Dragon sat together and talked for about 10 minutes, then Junsu, GD, and Junsu’s friend, and 2NE1’s coordi formed a team and went to bowl~ Junsu got a strike and started screaming and hand shaking everyone, it was nice to watch. Most of their friends had a gyopo feel, they were mostly using English.

Se7en and Park Hanbyul, and Park Hanbyul’s friend just sat and talked the whole time… Lee Hyuksu was walking back and forth and mingling. It was cool!

I went to a bowling alley in a designer club. I recognized Nichkhun right away because he had NICH KHUN written on the back of his shirt. He was bowling with some girls, and then 2PM Junsu and Big Bang Kwon Jiyong came. I think I saw Lee Hyuksu too. Park Hanbyul and Se7en came also. It was hard not to notice because they looked like they were having so much fun. ^^

Credits: hazyfiasco (trans) | kdrama_queen @ 2oneday.com

Taken from: ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest g-dragon1988

omg lucky fans..o.o they were bowling with girls? i wonder who they are...ahh and they were talking english,,,sounds so hot!!i'm so glad gd and junsu and nikhun are close...^__^

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/S...P/GD-BoPeep.gif

cute e e e e e e e e like GD :P

wee!..he's enjoying his rest..good^^..I want to hang out with Lee Hyuk Su and se7en too..lol..b/c they're hot..hehehe

if you miss GD rapping..have a listen to this...YG artists/BB intros will never disappoint you^^

I always wish their intros were longer..lol

Gummy - Intro - work it now (feat. G-Dragon)

G-dragon Put Your Hands Up

more fast and sick rapping from 13-year old GD..why be normal is Gummy's song featuring GD

Perry, Masta Wu, G-Dragon - Why be normal [mnet] 11.26.2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTaVxwFQM14...&playnext=1

[Audio]Gummy-Why be normal ft G-dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqrhxKwqSlA

D-2 to G-dragon-Heartbreaker(ft Flo-rida)