[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest WintersRain

that is hot.

http://i48.tinypic.com/25k62ao.jpg

this is hot too ^.^ was this for filming she's gone? he's smoking... :( i dunno... does he really smoke? why does he have two cigs? @.@

i'm fine with it if he smokes, i guess, but it's not good for him... T.T he needs to take care of himself, even though there must be a lot of stress and stuff.... T.T

but anyway, on to a happier subject ^.^

thanks so much for the concert book pics!!! aaaah, i want one... he's SO smexy! ^.^ haha

the pic with his hair in that pink clip... cute~~ ^.^

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yanni~

The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude;

be kind, but not weak;

be bold, but not bully;

be thoughtful, but not lazy;

be humble, but not timid;

be proud, but not arrogant;

have humor, but without folly.

GD have got all this ! My perfect baby. :lol:

8xmttl.jpgvunh4.jpg

262wtiu.jpg

Guest wwwatiw

i like his style in Cyworld . he was soooooo cute

thank you all for pictures

i think GD is hottest boy in the world :D

【STYLE】G-Dragon × IDEO GARAGE

13308374112081220154047.jpg

b00632144b68524614be2.jpg

20091213576489.jpg20091213576497.jpg

Spotted at

『SBS Gayo DaeJun 2009』 on 2009/12/29 and 『BIGBANG BIG SHOW 2010』 on January 29 - 31,2010

What G-Dragon wore

Wristwatch: IDEO GARAGE SPACE INVADERS STUDS WATCH

Hot or Not

This thorny thingy wristwatch gives him a walk through London street style with a Harajuku dangerous punkish accessory just to match the look.Many of his stuffs that are filled with a parade of thorns are trainers,bumbag,bracelet and earrings (maybe Gaho's collar's next).

So,mind your hands when you get close to the spiky rosy GeeDee.He's well-protected.

『IDEO GARAGE』 is a wristwatch with a nice price at JPY 19,500 and this item has the cute little funny face of the space invaders that we encountered thousands of them on the 『ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010』 ad-wrapped bus.

One thing that I don't wanna miss to blog about is,even though at the moment I first saw his "out there" hairdo, I said something snarky that when a celeb makes a mistake,it follows them forever.Or at least until the end of the year.But,I’ll admit it that he makes me swoon when he sings 『Heartbreaker』 and fiercely gets down on his knees at the end of it staring straight back at the VIPs.

That's quite a feast for a stupid girl's eyes like me.Spock hairdo?I amazingly quickly forget it.

【STYLE】G-Dragon × GARNETT

b00632144b68527e89d43.jpg

gcap.jpg

Spotted at

『BIGBANG BIG SHOW 2010』 on January 29 - 31,2010

What G-Dragon wore

Fitted: GARNETT "g" BASEBALL CAP

Hot or Not

It's fun to id the style of Kwon Leader ssi~♪ tho this item is a lil bit challenging to look for 'cos it's sold out 2 years ago in 2008.

Garnett is a Tokyo-based thrive indie clothing brand by a bunch of badass raggae,hip hop and dancehall DJs from Maverick Sound.Their mixtape is awesome and fresh like a squeezed lemon juice on a hot sunny day.

The glorious red fitted that bears the initial "g" making it's like adding a cherry on top for the extra flavor of G-Dragon's finishing touch. Tho,it's not his trademark like glam BFF Young Bae when it comes to a fitted,but we've seen many VIPs tore their hair out in frustration and screamed at the top of their voice (including us) when we see him at the encore.GeeDee's too hot to handle,really irresistibly.

credit: TeamBIGBANG.blogspot.com

Guest blackjackVip

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3369/311jr.jpg

^ OMO OMO OMO!!! Gdragon!! WHY THE HELL CAN'T U KEEP UR HAIR JUST LIKE THAT?! man! ur sooo dang hott!

that pic is really a mixture of sexiness, boyish, cuteness, laid-back look!!! and, DON'T FORGET the off-the-shoulder shirt thingy!!!!

TOTALLY LOVE this candid photo!!! it's oozing with boyish-cuteness!!

Gd!!!!....i fell for u more....literally, this is the first time i'm swooning over his photo, i'm not normally like this...lol.

<<<LOVE IT <3

smirk-1.gif

p.s please keep ur hair styled like that?

coz i think GD cut his bangs shorter... -____-

Guest ooxstacee

OMO! These pictures are keeping me alive.

This boy is so dang hot.

I love his hair, whether it's mohawk-ed, left down, tied up, clipped, or what not.

Wah. And I don't really like smokers but wooooo, that's hot. LOL, he's got two.

The picture of him .. sick, I guess. :( Poor thing.

I still can't get over his CDMA outfit. Wahh! Even the Harry Potter glasses is hot.<3

I love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I want to rewind back to Dec 5th and pause there forEVER. :)

Archived